The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could take or leave some of the interviews.
If its horse racing. . . Forget it. Gaa or soccer . . .OK.
The best interviews definitely are with non sporting people. Roddy Collins being the exception he was tremendous fun.

Reactions: 2
I like the interviews mostly. JB is getting very good at them. I've no interest in sport but I even enjoyed the interview with the jockey recently.

Is Maura in the xtrapod much?

I like the interviews mostly. JB is getting very good at them. I've no interest in sport but I even enjoyed the interview with the jockey recently.

Is Maura in the xtrapod much?
She isn't in it as much and Neil normally gets to speak a bit more on it which I enjoy. I don't absolutely hate Maura but it is annoying to hear her literally (and constantly) slurring her words and pronouncing things weirdly. Especially the word 'awkward' - she says 'awr-kward'.. It really annoys me and she says it a lot! 😂

Reactions: 3
but it is annoying to hear her literally (and constantly) slurring her words and pronouncing things weirdly. Especially the word 'awkward' - she says 'awr-kward'.. It really annoys me and she says it a lot! 😂
She has such a strange way of speaking...constantly slurring and humming and hawwing and tripping up over words

Reactions: 4
She is the WORST speaker. Her mannerisms. They way she can't put together simple sentences without the verbal crutch of "ehhhhhhh" "like ya know" etc

Reactions: 8
Katie Jane hasn’t been on recent enough has she either? She’s another one playing the cute innocent country girl from Kerry ! Must admit more tolerable than Maura but she irks me too. Neil is very good he sounds like he’s a nice fella.

Katie Jane hasn’t been on recent enough has she either? She’s another one playing the cute innocent country girl from Kerry ! Must admit more tolerable than Maura but she irks me too. Neil is very good he sounds like he’s a nice fella.
She hasn't been on enough fire he to have an opinion but I love her style.

Reactions: 1
Silage is pronounced one way not silllage I've never ever heard it pronounced that way until pick me girl I'm gonna be controversial and pronounce it completely fucked up to get the country boys going like a certain radio station pronouncing burger as buuuger I genuinely can't with this fake #IhopeIgoviral duck assery

Reactions: 5
I'm at the point where I might have to stop listening to the podcast because of Maura. She's the reason I never subscribed to the xtrapod. I'm not paying to hear her cackle.

The high pitched cackle is bad enough but I hate that the lads go to her for her opinion so much as if she is so wise and speaks for women. She absolutely does not. She is a pick me who tries to be outrageous. I don't agree with a lot of what she says.

I also don't need to know so much about her sex life. You found someone willing to ride you Maura, fair play, but keep it to yourself. You can hear the glee in her voice when she gets a chance to bring anything to do with her boyfriend up. The lads would never talk about their sex life so why does she?

what's with the fake laugh after everything she says too?

Lads - for your own sake - keep her as a producer, not a co-host.

Reactions: 12
I'm at the point where I might have to stop listening to the podcast because of Maura. She's the reason I never subscribed to the xtrapod. I'm not paying to hear her cackle.

The high pitched cackle is bad enough but I hate that the lads go to her for her opinion so much as if she is so wise and speaks for women. She absolutely does not. She is a pick me who tries to be outrageous. I don't agree with a lot of what she says.

I also don't need to know so much about her sex life. You found someone willing to ride you Maura, fair play, but keep it to yourself. You can hear the glee in her voice when she gets a chance to bring anything to do with her boyfriend up. The lads would never talk about their sex life so why does she?

I agree, I did not sign up becoz of her and haven’t listened in a number of weeks becoz of her too, why do they even have her on the pod?

Reactions: 3
I know more about her sex life than I do about my own. Whoever said she’s a “pick me girl” that’s a brilliant way of describing her. She never ever stops complaining

Reactions: 2
And don't get me started on her bleeping house! Her sex life and her house is all we hear about and it usually has no relevance to the topic being discussed.

I’ve stopped listening because I can’t listen to her. I know a few others that have too, it’s the 2 johnnies podcast not the 2 johnnies and Maura. She’s insufferable

Reactions: 7
But sure he doesn’t advertise anything does he? He’s missing a trick there.
I think that’s why people like them on insta etc they haven’t really any brand deals bar Apple green ? They just post whatever and it’s actually refreshing not to see an Ad

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.