The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are presenters and entertainers, not influencers and fair play them for that. I'm sure they get offers.

Reactions: 7
Another live show. Jesus Christ are people not sick of going to see them at this stage ? 🤣

Reactions: 4
Another live show. Jesus Christ are people not sick of going to see them at this stage ? 🤣
I love the podcast, but you couldn't pay me to go to a live show.

We must be the minority though - they always seem to sell out and have rave reviews!

We must be the minority though - they always seem to sell out and have rave reviews!
In fairness, from what people have said online, and from chatting in person to people who were at it, every single one of them said Pints in a Field was tremendous fun

Reactions: 2

Yes! It’s all the weird little fanboys who drive from the north to look at Maureen behind the bar of the shamrock 🤣🤣.
I did like the idea of pints in a field though, something different. I think I just find a lot of their content “samey” nowadays.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They aren't too bad to listen to now and again in the comfort of my car. Couldn't imagine the absolute hardship of enduring Pints in a Field or the likes🤣

Reactions: 1
Anytime JB goes away does he think it's hilarious to tag Irish places on his stories..it actually rots me

Reactions: 13
Only recently subscribed to their Patreon, listening back on old episodes, and one from the beginning of 2021 when Johnny B was still with his ex, responding to correspondence from a listener called Shauna, he says "Shauna possibly Shauna Lindsay the Limerick influencer" to which Smacks goes "Jesus lad thats the most obscure reference you've ever made" makes you think was there something going on between them at that time 🤔 :oops:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Only recently subscribed to their Patreon, listening back on old episodes, and one from the beginning of 2021 when Johnny B was still with his ex, responding to correspondence from a listener called Shauna, he says "Shauna possibly Shauna Lindsay the Limerick influencer" to which Smacks goes "Jesus lad thats the most obscure reference you've ever made" makes you think was there something going on between them at that time 🤔 :oops:
😂 😂 😂Good catch!!

Reactions: 5
Interesting....!

I feel like they don't match 🤣 not sure why. I just can't see her listening to him about history and obviously he likes to sight see on hols... I'd imagine a cocktail by the pool is more her scene

Reactions: 13
Couple of recent things.

The section where Johnny Smacks recounts his holiday in Ibiza was absolute GOLD. He is like a cross between Larry David and Karl Pilkington.

I see the most recent extra pod has an interview with Annie (how they convinced her to go on the podcast I don't know) but I have subscribed to the extra pod solely to hear it, I bet she's fantastic

• Haha
I signed up up the Xtra Pod to hear the episode with Annie, it’s very funny and worth signing up for! Neil is getting a chance to be more involved in it too, he should definitely have more of a part in the episodes.
Maura is relatively quiet too so far in this one bar the odd cackle in the background.

Reactions: 9
I signed up up the Xtra Pod to hear the episode with Annie, it’s very funny and worth signing up for! Neil is getting a chance to be more involved in it too, he should definitely have more of a part in the episodes.
Maura is relatively quiet too so far in this one bar the odd cackle in the background.
I was just thinking this would be so much better if we didn't have that hag's cackle in the background.

Annie is an absolute gem. She's so down to earth and no nonsense, but she's really funny too
---
I have listened to a good bit of the interview I was just thinking this would be so much better if we didn't have that hag's cackle in the background.

Annie is an absolute gem. She's so down to earth and no nonsense, but she's really funny too

Reactions: 1
I was just thinking this would be so much better if we didn't have that hag's cackle in the background.

I see the most recent extra pod has an interview with Annie (how they convinced her to go on the podcast I don't know) but I have subscribed to the extra pod solely to hear it, I bet she's fantastic

Just listened to the Xtra pod with Annie - She was brilliant. They really are a lovely couple and seem to balance each other out so well. Annie is so naturally funny.
I'm thrilled that Neil got to do the interviewing in this ep - he is so easy to listen to and gives us a break from all the ''ughhh...like...ya,know...like...emmm...CACKLE...like'

Just listened to the Xtra pod with Annie - She was brilliant. They really are a lovely couple and seem to balance each other out so well. Annie is so naturally funny.
I'm thrilled that Neil got to do the interviewing in this ep - he is so easy to listen to and gives us a break from all the ''ughhh...like...ya,know...like...emmm...CACKLE...like'
Great comment.

You're dead right Annie has that natural funny quality. You can tell also that she is smart too. I think her and Smacks are well matched. Like Smacks is portrayed as being pure hapless but he must work incredibly hard, those two lads never stop. Annie alluded to it that the only time Smacks really takes a break is when they go abroad.

And yes, wasn't Neil such a pro doing that interview. He's got a great manner and voice
---
I see that the 2 Johnnies are up another 10,000 listeners in the latest JNLR figures. That's up well over 20,000 in the last two sets of figures.
They are now 2fms biggest show, they have overtaken Jen Z and the breakfast show.

Some achievement.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.