Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the way she dances when she’s mixing her ketty tunes in her kitchen haha
She makes my toes curl I cringe that bad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So are her parents both english?I thought she said one night about growing in a house with immigrants...

She does look Eastern European I think.

Is there a lot of girls in Manchester like her?Try and act black.

Reactions: 3
Listening to her describe how to successfully write “bars” on her story the other day was hilarious. She was saying the most basic tit. Felt like reminding her that her “song” on GRM Daily is the most disliked video on the whole channel:LOL: and even has more dislikes than likes. Same for the one on Link Up TV. Also her “teasing” her “album release” like it’s some sort of big thing:ROFLMAO:

She actually baffles me.. talks to everyone like she is above them (which I genuinely think she believes🤪) and then proceeds to show us her smoking weed in her musty room on her bed and in her house around her child 🤢 then wants some sort of praise for cooking dinner like that’s not what most people do 😂 you don’t deserve a medal for making your kid a home cooked meal 🤔😂

The worst part for me is the deluded followers aka “fans” she has that constantly comment her stuff with clapping emojis or things like “yesss girl peng”:ROFLMAO: half of them are those desperate thirsty guys who think they’d have a chance because they’ve praised her and the other half are single mums with about 4 kids that usually have something like “live laugh love, kids are my world” in their bio

• Haha
So are her parents both english?I thought she said one night about growing in a house with immigrants...

She does look Eastern European I think.

Is there a lot of girls in Manchester like her?Try and act black.
Im sure she said once that she is Jewish

Reactions: 1
It’s that cheetham hill birkin for me……asking people did they wanna touch it when she was on a night out……🤣🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She preaches spirituality and positivity but just clicked in her live for a few seconds and the first thing I heard her say was “I feel like trolling someone” 🤢😆

Reactions: 2
She is constantly contradicting what she says. She’s not a spiritual and positive person at all. She’s quite toxic and hateful to others! Completely deluded and thinks shes a celeb. Demanding high prices for “promo” 😂

She preaches spirituality and positivity but just clicked in her live for a few seconds and the first thing I heard her say was “I feel like trolling someone” 🤢😆

She’s the most grotty thing I’ve ever seen

She really think she doing something with those vocals :oops::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
I genuinely don’t think she believes half of the stuff she says about spirituality.. I think she’s just trying to convince everyone she has good energy when you can see from a mile off she’s toxic. I’m not sure if I’ve missed something but why does she actually think she’s famous?? She keeps saying her albums going to go platinum but I’d never heard of her before seeing her talking about weed on TikTok 😂 have I missed something? 🤔

I genuinely don’t think she believes half of the stuff she says about spirituality.. I think she’s just trying to convince everyone she has good energy when you can see from a mile off she’s toxic. I’m not sure if I’ve missed something but why does she actually think she’s famous?? She keeps saying her albums going to go platinum but I’d never heard of her before seeing her talking about weed on TikTok 😂 have I missed something? 🤔
This gives me Rita ora vibes... Like when she said if she said she'll release her new single if she gets 100,000 retweets and she got about 2000 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.