Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh i have just stumbled across this 'delight' from the 'explore' page on Instagram. WOW !!

The fact her own Son is telling her that her hair stinks of Weed appalls me. How old is he ?! 8 or 9 ? He must go to school absolutely stinking of it, the fact that he is growing up around it & thinks its normal is awful.

She's absolutely vile. Grade A scummy Mummy thinking she's some kind of Boss witch. :sick:

Reactions: 1
Oh i have just stumbled across this 'delight' from the 'explore' page on Instagram. WOW !!

The fact her own Son is telling her that her hair stinks of Weed appalls me. How old is he ?! 8 or 9 ? He must go to school absolutely stinking of it, the fact that he is growing up around it & thinks its normal is awful.

She's absolutely vile. Grade A scummy Mummy thinking she's some kind of Boss witch. :sick:
Isnt she delightful 🤢

That white wing though😂😂😂

Wig
That white wig 🤢 it's horrific!!

I don't actually mind her - I know this isn't a rave thread 😂 I like that she speaks out about many different aspects of DA and has shared some of her experiences with her followers, I think that could be hugely beneficial to people in that position 🤷🏼‍♀️

Not keen on her only fans type content though and her singing and rapping make me cringe (anybody singing into their phone does...) but each to their own.

Reactions: 2
I kinda like her too, some of the rants are has in fairness esp. When shes mocking white people😂🤭
I would imagine people like her get a lot of tit from the black community which isnt fair because if a black person was listening to a certain type of music/dressing a certain way we would never get away with saying they want to be white....

Who’s seen the story of her admitting she’s drunk driving?

Can afford a birkin (which is sooo fake btw)
But can’t afford a taxi
I think it was more a case of getting away from him as quickly as she could... I'm not condoning drink driving in the slightest but I can see why she made that decision if she felt unsafe 🤷🏼‍♀️

She cant feel that unsafe around him as she usually runs back after a few days..🤦🏽‍♀️
That's the thing with domestic abuse, you go back despite the obvious dangers, it can take years to pluck up the courage to finally leave an abuser. Unless you've been in that situation yourself you won't truly understand what draws you back in - to the outside world it can look like situations have been lied about or exaggerated but in reality it's probably been played down 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.