Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just proper baffled by her! I don’t understand 😂 surely she’s not making enough money to not have a job?

Reactions: 1
Where is she from? I know she lives in Radcliffe now, someone I know said she was originally from gorton and does NOT normally speak the way she does, I heard off someone else she claims to be from mosside/ south manny 🤯😂

Reactions: 2
Where is she from? I know she lives in Radcliffe now, someone I know said she was originally from gorton and does NOT normally speak the way she does, I heard off someone else she claims to be from mosside/ south manny 🤯😂
duck nos but shes never been bathed since the midwife bathed her as my old granny used to say 😂

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣does anyone else find it bleeping gross how she posts pictures of her son on the same Instagram account where she promotes her only fans . Who tf does that surely to god the school and SS are watching her. Smoking weed in the house 24/7, dropping her kid of to school while she’s stoned as duck I honestly feel so bad for the kid she behaves like an absolute woman with no class or shame. Like if ur gonna do only fans at least do it discreetly and if ur gonna smoke weed at least smoke it in your back garden . A lot of the scruffy lay about tramps in Manchester like to smoke weed in there garden though

🤣🤣🤣does anyone else find it bleeping gross how she posts pictures of her son on the same Instagram account where she promotes her only fans . Who tf does that surely to god the school and SS are watching her. Smoking weed in the house 24/7, dropping her kid of to school while she’s stoned as duck I honestly feel so bad for the kid she behaves like an absolute woman with no class or shame. Like if ur gonna do only fans at least do it discreetly and if ur gonna smoke weed at least smoke it in your back garden . A lot of the scruffy lay about tramps in Manchester like to smoke weed in there garden though
*in their house sorry

And all that crystal BS 🤣🤣🤣it’s clearly not working for her cause she’s still rude asf to people on them question things

Last edited:
So your telling me that's sexy ....she always has pure filters on because she knows she's one ugly thing..I think it's trans tbf

• Haha
THANK GOD! I found a thread on this girl, what the hell is she about 😂
She doesn't look after that kid ..constantly on that phone ..she has that kid dressed like a absolute woman ..such a Shame

I'm telling you that is a transsextual...that big nose is something else
She badly needs reporting to social services..

Last edited:
Female empowerment but constantly puts women down
Spiritual and positive but only posts toxic stuff
Talks about cleaning but got chipped mugs and a mouldy bathroom
Crushed velvet sofa enough said BASIC
Rug in the dining room needs a good scrub
Slates school mums but she’s the scruffy mum the one where you’d never let your kid go her house for tea
Talks about kids in spider man trainers but her sons pants are too short and she puts him in ankle socks and tracksuit pants
Posts stories at the night and is wearing the same exact clothes on the school run the next day
Says white women cook jerk chicken to attract black men yet never posts herself ‘doing up a bangers and mash’ only the same Caribbean food 🥱
Extensions are a mess
Go to a desert island take one person
Chooses friend not her son n says why would we come back ? 🤷🏾‍♀️
brags about her body but looks like a lamppost with breast implants
Anyway who’s meeting her on Alex park?
she’s got shooters in her bed and she’s
bringing Dkokes the local LOCC scrambled begg with the tits to her elbows and big chubby knees, 🙀
All that fat woman needs to do to scare people is post the before and after of her lips nastyyyy funny all the scruffy beggy slags try and stick together hate the cocky witches

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Lmao @ her and her friend now posting this forum on her story and claiming she’s being bullied/trolled 😅

Since she’s probably gonna read this, remember when you plastered that girls face/name and voicenote all over your stories (who was clearly vulnerable,
Upset and maybe a little insecure, haven’t we all been?) and had everyone ridiculing her to the point she deactivated her account? It doesn’t matter what she was accusing you of (speaking to her boyfriend) but was there really any need to do what you did? You’re the biggest bully “outchea” as you like to say with that fake accent.

Nobody here is bullying or trolling you. In fact outside of your small little group of deluded followers the opinions in this thread are what the majority of people think about you. You should take it constructively. Maybe stop smoking weed every day around your kid, stop being so toxic to people, stop ridiculing other women and their kids, stop pretending you’re so positive and spiritual with this crystal bullshit when you’re the most toxic person on Instagram. And maybe people wouldn’t have so much to say about you. You claim to be some sort of celebrity so you should be able to take it on the chin hun.

“The nations favourite babymum” my arse😂

Reactions: 11
Lmao @ her and her friend now posting this forum on her story and claiming she’s being bullied/trolled 😅

Since she’s probably gonna read this, remember when you plastered that girls face/name and voicenote all over your stories (who was clearly vulnerable,
Upset and maybe a little insecure, haven’t we all been?) and had everyone ridiculing her to the point she deactivated her account? It doesn’t matter what she was accusing you of (speaking to her boyfriend) but was there really any need to do what you did? You’re the biggest bully “outchea” as you like to say with that fake accent.

Nobody here is bullying or trolling you. In fact outside of your small little group of deluded followers the opinions in this thread are what the majority of people think about you. You should take it constructively. Maybe stop smoking weed every day around your kid, stop being so toxic to people, stop ridiculing other women and their kids, stop pretending you’re so positive and spiritual with this crystal bullshit when you’re the most toxic person on Instagram. And maybe people wouldn’t have so much to say about you. You claim to be some sort of celebrity so you should be able to take it on the chin hun.

“The nations favourite babymum” my arse😂
Couldn't of said it any better....I have seen her in real life and let me tell you she is dog ruff ugly isn't the word she looks like a little boy with a weave...her son dressed like a total woman..her nose her eyes are distorted..she's originally from Preston but claims she's a Manny gyal as she prononces it...doing sex work and chatting about it Infront of her kid I feel so sorry for him...filtered to the max on insta thinking she's out of this world..on insta 24/7..while that little boy is in that room on his computer...going on every man wants her or they have raped her..they need to see that monsters face in the real world..she needs serious help...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes lads! It’s about time this thread picked up! She looks like she sticks of BO and don’t get me started on that cling on nose/eye thing she’s got going on
67D81AF8-B2A8-41EE-AFE7-ECD6495E3F0C.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Female empowerment but constantly puts women down
Spiritual and positive but only posts toxic stuff
Talks about cleaning but got chipped mugs and a mouldy bathroom
Crushed velvet sofa enough said BASIC
Rug in the dining room needs a good scrub
Slates school mums but she’s the scruffy mum the one where you’d never let your kid go her house for tea
Talks about kids in spider man trainers but her sons pants are too short and she puts him in ankle socks and tracksuit pants
Posts stories at the night and is wearing the same exact clothes on the school run the next day
Says white women cook jerk chicken to attract black men yet never posts herself ‘doing up a bangers and mash’ only the same Caribbean food 🥱
Extensions are a mess
Go to a desert island take one person
Chooses friend not her son n says why would we come back ? 🤷🏾‍♀️
brags about her body but looks like a lamppost with breast implants
Anyway who’s meeting her on Alex park?
she’s got shooters in her bed and she’s
bringing Dkokes the local LOCC scrambled begg with the tits to her elbows and big chubby knees, 🙀
All that fat woman needs to do to scare people is post the before and after of her lips nastyyyy funny all the scruffy beggy slags try and stick together hate the cocky witches
She’s a walking contradiction

She lived in Preston until she was about fourteen & used to run around a local park at night with just her knickers on. The accent isn’t real but she’s still a skank 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.