Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel embarrassed for her. She’s actually a nobody. Famous on Instagram is like being a soldier on Call of Duty.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dutty witch

Thing is she goes on like she’s some clean freak and preaches and shames other women into cleaning. Seen her say many times “get off Facebook and do some dusting” and all that, practice what you preach 🤢

Reactions: 2
Did you see the cups she was making a brew in last night. Big dirty, nasty chips in them :sick:
Thinks she’s clever telling everyone who’s had the vaccine to get out of her way, she doesn’t want to breathe in their fumes. Ironic for someone who smokes weed everywhere, scruffy witch.

Reactions: 3
Cracks me up how she refers to herself as a bad witch and a “10” constantly. She is truly delusional

Reactions: 1
Thing is she goes on like she’s some clean freak and preaches and shames other women into cleaning. Seen her say many times “get off Facebook and do some dusting” and all that, practice what you preach 🤢
This!! She needs to have a good look at the state of the inside of her cutlery drawer and give her kitchen cupboards a good scrub!

Anyone else notice her “bragging” yesterday about shoplifting £1.50 candles from Tesco:ROFLMAO:

She’s so cringey and embarrassing. I see she has started claiming ADHD recently too.

She’s has got to be on SS radar, surely the school will be aware her Son goes to school stinking of weed etc.

Reactions: 7
I’m so surprised this thread isn’t busier..
I originally found her on TikTok and followed her on Instagram just because I was actually shocked at the fact she has 0 shame 😂 but she’s actually starting to grate on me now.. especially the way she talks to her son on camera and the way she talks to her “fans” when she’s doing a Q&A is so rude and entitled. I can’t understand how she thinks she’s better then everyone when she smokes weed around her child, in her bed 🤢, and walks around in public with him doing it. He must be so embarrassed.. she literally is one of these “dusty baby mums” she loves to go on about 😂

Reactions: 13
I originally found her on TikTok and followed her on Instagram just because I was actually shocked at the fact she has 0 shame 😂 but she’s actually starting to grate on me now.. especially the way she talks to her son on camera and the way she talks to her “fans” when she’s doing a Q&A is so rude and entitled. I can’t understand how she thinks she’s better then everyone when she smokes weed around her child, in her bed 🤢, and walks around in public with him doing it. He must be so embarrassed.. she literally is one of these “dusty baby mums” she loves to go on about 😂
She’s bleeping awful when doing them q&a’s the way she responds is a joke. She doesn’t even come off as being funny anymore she just comes off as an insecure nasty twit 😂

Totally agree!!!! This thread should be going off!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else not get offended at how “Jamaican” she acts!? She’s from Manchester 😂 born and bred. So where’s it from ? Why she act like she just arrived ?

The story earlier, “stop inviting me to events telling me I can come for free, that’s a PA hun I should be getting paid for that” who does she actually think she is, some celebrity. Does she think people will actually pay to see her. She’s honestly deluded, I remember when she put up a story about it’s long for her going to ASDA cause she always gets recognised 😂. It’s actually embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else get the impression that her supposed best friend is embarrassed of her? She often shares that Nicole on her page with captions saying they are best friends etc etc, but if you go to Nicole’s page there’s no posts with her in them. Aaawkward

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.