Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TypicalLad84

Still a strong possibility that TopCat was her imo.
How have you reached that conclusion? TopCat probably gave some of the best information in this thread and didn’t stick up for her in the slightest. What benefit would AMG get from orchestrating those posts?

Reactions: 14

lordez1

I’m not ugly doe, msg me if you’ve paid for tarot

Boxes of £700 trainers for sure … little sneaky preview before my world tour

Doin up a likkle chicken n rice … I’m booked up with tarot but I’m doing a discount price

I love trump … oh no wait
I’ve changed my views and my gaffs a state

These fake accounts theyre not me
I’m a great mum look I cook my kids tea

Moon child, high priestess , AMG
Buy my tarot and get my only fans for free

I’m on live in the kitchen on me decks
Not brushed my hair wearing yesterdays kecks

In the gym in yesterdays clothes
Borrowed me mates trainers … what are thoseeeee

I’m better than all you dusty baby mudders
My fake tits look like cows udders

Sorry guys got carried away

Super spiritual amg levitates
Buy her tarot it really resonates

I send myself questions for a Q&A
In the gym wearing the clothes from yesterday

Back in the studio it’s a madness still
I got a birkin from cheetham hill

Msg me I can’t find who’s paid
My bedsheets stink cos I never bathe

You white Gyal don’t season ya meat
Going to Tesco to steal a new bed sheet

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

ProblemChild

VIP Member
Bottom line is…

- Fake reviews she sends herself
- She pretends she’s fully booked
- She obviously gets Working Tax/Universal Credit bc no way is she making more than the threshold amount every month
- Always in them black Nikes, never £600 ones
- Definitely had social involved during latest IG silence
- PTSD is lies too
- Dante is always neglected
- Lazes in bed all day
- Lives in a rough area when she claims to be a baller
- Chickened out of blowing smoke in that girls face the other day after going on big about it
- Same shitty Argos earrings daily
- Claims her hair is curly but slipped up and admitted she tongs it
- Probably gets her treatments for free in exchange for promo as the workers are as clapped as she is
- Reckons she found a random crystal in her car but couldn’t identify it despite selling crystals
- Buys all her “supplies” from Cleopatra wholesale
- All her crystals are actually tumble stones
- Reckons she does spell jars
- Posted the other day that there was pure negative energy coming off her tarot and blamed her man for being about while she was reading, any true reader knows that would be bullshit
- always dressed in basic clothes
- her body isn’t even that nice! Looks like a fourteen year old boy with two footballs strapped to her chest LMAO

• Haha
  • Heart

pollypocket77

Chatty Member
Literally anything for attention. Just wants to get noticed. Thinks she’s unique and cool she’s just fucking weird! Always puts herself before her kid, dragging him round Asda at 9pm still in uniform. The poor boy should be in bed. How she can call anyone else a dusty baby mum is beyond me. if she were a mum at my kids school I would defo have nothing to do with the embarrassing tramp 🤣

And she’s not been food shopping for months because of ‘mental health’ but she can video herself half dressed in the mirrors of a busy gym every other day, travel down south have her make up done, photos taken with loads of people around her, but can’t face buying a bunch of bananas... do me a favour 🤣🤣 surely no one believes her shit

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I’m so surprised this thread isn’t busier..
I originally found her on TikTok and followed her on Instagram just because I was actually shocked at the fact she has 0 shame 😂 but she’s actually starting to grate on me now.. especially the way she talks to her son on camera and the way she talks to her “fans” when she’s doing a Q&A is so rude and entitled. I can’t understand how she thinks she’s better then everyone when she smokes weed around her child, in her bed 🤢, and walks around in public with him doing it. He must be so embarrassed.. she literally is one of these “dusty baby mums” she loves to go on about 😂

cjs420

No I don’t know the previous landlord personally…I’m trying to be careful with what details I’m giving away, I’m sure you’ll understand that I don’t particularly want A figuring out who this is. But yes, I knew most of the previous tenants of that house by name. It’s a cul-de-sac at this part of the estate so people tend to end up knowing what goes on day to day, especially when certain activities are not exactly subtle. I’m not sure what it’s like where you live, but here, the norm is that pretty much everyone knows everyone by at least first name.
I don’t know her parents on a personal level. I know who they are. When someone first moves in as well, people tend to introduce themselves, and you get a bit of a story. Several people over the years around here have spoken directly to her parents, at first to introduce themselves and not long after to complain. I saw them view the house and I personally saw her step dad come round to do renovations. When I said they lived far enough away, that is me just speculating, partly because they haven’t been at all concerned or apologetic about her behaviour when it’s been brought up to them, quite the opposite, yet I’m sure if the same was happening on their street, they would be just as upset.
Again I don’t want to put myself in any difficult situations, but yes I’ve seen various organisations go in and come out, I have a very clear view. Lol you’re right, SS don’t show up in high vis but I’ve made reports to them myself, on more than one occasion. On other occasions, when either someone else has reported or they’re just doing a visit, it’s not that hard to put 2 and 2 together and figure out who they are when they’re a very different type of visitor to the usual type to that frequents that house. Not to mention when she does get a visit from one of these organisations, she makes an absolute scene, accusing anyone and everyone she sees, loudly, aggressively and with bad language, of grassing her up. So even if no one saw SS visiting on a particular occasion, Allissia ends up giving it away herself!

I’m not sure what picture you’re referring to of that house. If it’s the one posted in this thread, I can assure you that’s not what her house looks like right now. The bins are out at the front, the front bushes are overgrown and a mess, windows are dirty, there’s general litter on the road in front and cigarette butts that maybe come with her when she’s getting in and out of her car etc etc. You can’t see from the front but the back garden often gets into a state, black bags appear, the grass disappears etc etc. Most of the other houses round here are well kept. I’ve managed to conclude her house sticks out like a sore thumb because I see it every single day. Have you seen it irl?

I don’t know why you find it fishy. If you ever have a neighbour like her, you’d end up knowing everything too. I’m not a 5 min walk from her house kind of neighbour, I very much have a front row seat, unfortunately. People do talk round here, she’s not exactly popular. And her goings on are quite frankly hard to ignore, even if I wanted to. Definitely have never been friends. And I’m not being dramatic but honestly the stress of having a neighbour like her for this long has been awful.

I feel for you as one of her neighbours but Jesus christ, this stuff is so entertaining.

I found this thread about her a little while ago but came back to it recently, needless to say I sit here of an evening with my popcorn having a scroll through. It's become somewhat of a guilty pleasure for me 🤣.

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Does anyone remember that video on Facebook time ago of that white woman with a fake accent in a shop in bury going on about taking the shopkeeper Jamaica and her cat Sophie?

That's AMG in about 6 years

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

JayL1992

There are different card spreads for different things, different amount of cards, cross overs, daily, 3monthly, 6monthly. She seems to be doing the same 6 card spread, using it for everything including love potion things, and to see if your baby dad is a deadbeat. The spread she is using is not for these. But for your inner feelings, desires, worries, positive outlook, obstacles, overall outlook. These are cards 1-6 and are very basic. If she is charging £35 for a reading it should at least be over FaceTime starting with a mark and Amanda spread, 8 cards, past, present,future, extension. This spread gains trust and knowledge of the client. And is great for a beginner. Tarot very personal, How is she just needing a name and she can pull six cards and send a voice note is a joke and a rip off.
Especially when it comes from such a negative person. Preaching spirituality, yet the only videos uploaded on her page is where she made a one episode series disrespecting the cards and then another stating the things she hates about different star signs.

TopCat1

Hmmmm. You seem to “know” a lot of details. So you know the previous landlord personally? I’m assuming you do considering you know the behaviours and full names of every previous tenant that lived there and you also know the exact reason why the previous landlord wanted to sell. You also know exactly how she came to owning the house (her dad dying) and now you’re claiming you know her parents and the specific reasons why they live where they live? You also say you’ve seen SS, RSPCA, and others going to her house. But how do you know this? Social Workers don’t usually walk around wearing a big jacket identifying themselves as Social Workers do they. You also claim that her mum and step dad “helped her” find the house and helped her renovate, and also that they made her live “just far enough away” lol. Seems like you know a lot of details considering you’re just a casual “neighbour”

Also not sure how you’ve concluded that her house sticks out like a sore thumb, we’ve seen the pics and the other houses around (well I have) and they all look the same. It’s hardly a council estate with gardens where you can automatically identify the scummy mummy with the overgrown hedges and filed up bins at the front lol.

I could be completely off here, but my guess is she’s seen people on here mention social services and this is her attempt at trying to distract us by saying “they’re already involved” so people will think “ah they’re already involved no need to call them” again I could have completely misread all this but does seem a little fishy that you know all these aspects of her life when you’re just a neighbour. So you’re a Former friend aswell?
No I don’t know the previous landlord personally…I’m trying to be careful with what details I’m giving away, I’m sure you’ll understand that I don’t particularly want A figuring out who this is. But yes, I knew most of the previous tenants of that house by name. It’s a cul-de-sac at this part of the estate so people tend to end up knowing what goes on day to day, especially when certain activities are not exactly subtle. I’m not sure what it’s like where you live, but here, the norm is that pretty much everyone knows everyone by at least first name.
I don’t know her parents on a personal level. I know who they are. When someone first moves in as well, people tend to introduce themselves, and you get a bit of a story. Several people over the years around here have spoken directly to her parents, at first to introduce themselves and not long after to complain. I saw them view the house and I personally saw her step dad come round to do renovations. When I said they lived far enough away, that is me just speculating, partly because they haven’t been at all concerned or apologetic about her behaviour when it’s been brought up to them, quite the opposite, yet I’m sure if the same was happening on their street, they would be just as upset.
Again I don’t want to put myself in any difficult situations, but yes I’ve seen various organisations go in and come out, I have a very clear view. Lol you’re right, SS don’t show up in high vis but I’ve made reports to them myself, on more than one occasion. On other occasions, when either someone else has reported or they’re just doing a visit, it’s not that hard to put 2 and 2 together and figure out who they are when they’re a very different type of visitor to the usual type to that frequents that house. Not to mention when she does get a visit from one of these organisations, she makes an absolute scene, accusing anyone and everyone she sees, loudly, aggressively and with bad language, of grassing her up. So even if no one saw SS visiting on a particular occasion, Allissia ends up giving it away herself!

I’m not sure what picture you’re referring to of that house. If it’s the one posted in this thread, I can assure you that’s not what her house looks like right now. The bins are out at the front, the front bushes are overgrown and a mess, windows are dirty, there’s general litter on the road in front and cigarette butts that maybe come with her when she’s getting in and out of her car etc etc. You can’t see from the front but the back garden often gets into a state, black bags appear, the grass disappears etc etc. Most of the other houses round here are well kept. I’ve managed to conclude her house sticks out like a sore thumb because I see it every single day. Have you seen it irl?

I don’t know why you find it fishy. If you ever have a neighbour like her, you’d end up knowing everything too. I’m not a 5 min walk from her house kind of neighbour, I very much have a front row seat, unfortunately. People do talk round here, she’s not exactly popular. And her goings on are quite frankly hard to ignore, even if I wanted to. Definitely have never been friends. And I’m not being dramatic but honestly the stress of having a neighbour like her for this long has been awful.

• Wow
  • Sad

sandyw84

She’s definitely had a warning or some kind of action is being taken against her by SS. If they’d really not been bothered she would have made a point of putting up videos of her smoking weed in that crusty bed and taking mushrooms as a “fuck you” to everyone that reported her if they really couldn’t do anything about it. More importantly though.. Topcat if you’re reading these please just give this a like to let us know you’re ok. It’s not even about wanting gossip from you, we just want to know that you’ve had no backlash from the scruff ❤

Reactions: 11

Zeberdee

Lmao @ her and her friend now posting this forum on her story and claiming she’s being bullied/trolled 😅

Since she’s probably gonna read this, remember when you plastered that girls face/name and voicenote all over your stories (who was clearly vulnerable,
Upset and maybe a little insecure, haven’t we all been?) and had everyone ridiculing her to the point she deactivated her account? It doesn’t matter what she was accusing you of (speaking to her boyfriend) but was there really any need to do what you did? You’re the biggest bully “outchea” as you like to say with that fake accent.

Nobody here is bullying or trolling you. In fact outside of your small little group of deluded followers the opinions in this thread are what the majority of people think about you. You should take it constructively. Maybe stop smoking weed every day around your kid, stop being so toxic to people, stop ridiculing other women and their kids, stop pretending you’re so positive and spiritual with this crystal bullshit when you’re the most toxic person on Instagram. And maybe people wouldn’t have so much to say about you. You claim to be some sort of celebrity so you should be able to take it on the chin hun.

“The nations favourite babymum” my arse😂

peony27

Why does her music sound like she’s got a cold and her nose it blocked 😂😂😂
She always sounds like that.. have you heard her say the word car? Cyaar 🤣 and also you know when you see those 30 year old men who are bums but still believe they can be a rapper so they don’t get a job? (The chavvy type that make you cringe and shrivel up) that is her in female version. It’s so tragically embarrassing for her son!

• Haha

ellecaine

I’ve just seen her story where she’s talking about when she goes for a smear and she said they usually ask for a children’ speculum to use on her. I’m probably reading too much into it and I’m guessing she was joking because I very much doubt she has a tight vagina! but it just didn’t sit right with me and I found it disturbing that she’s implying speculums get used on children.

• Sick
  • Wow

TopCat1

This is either ‘AMG’ herself or someone is feeding us this BS at her orders.
Either way welcome to the thread 🤗
I’m mostly offended that you think A, or anyone she associates with, could write this eloquently lol. 😂
It seems despite having taken a risk of being found out by her, there are still skeptics among you!
But thank you for the welcome 😁

• Haha

bowlhead

I’ve noticed that, you never seen a post, story, nothing where she’s sat in the living room with her kid. She’ll be posting pics of them watching disney films by this afternoon tho once she’s read this 😂 Always in that stinking bed talking into her phone or in the kitchen with the other bag heads. Never seems to take him anywhere or do anything with him, even in the school holidays. She’d defo be documenting every inch of it on Inst

God she makes me cringe.. “fans” any of us can sell our fanny to perverts for pennies hun
Fucking hell I can’t give mine away for free never mind get some poor c**t to pay for it

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Longgtimelurker

VIP Member
I wont lie i do smoke weed,But NEVER in the house when my kids are home and when they are i only smoke when they are in bed and i go to the bottom of the garden-And its only the one! I would be mortified if my kids ever said they smell of weed!!

She is absolute trash 🤢

pollypocket77

Chatty Member
Waaaaa 🤣 Jealous of what 🤣 fake gold triangle earrings no ones worn since 1999, 1 pair of tn’s, a nose that can be seen from space, a bad coke habit and a compulsive lying problem

• Haha

peony27

Are her friends not embarrassed by her behaviour? She’s at a spiritual gathering with a spliff hung out of her mouth, wearing what looks like a shell suit and shouting ‘okyay’ and gwarn like a 14 year old hood who think they’re bad🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

sandyw84

She really is vile. A few people are saying in the comments that she’s disgusting for talking about a child’s speculum. Instead of ranting on about people being offended by it, she should be apologising for any offence that she’s caused. She definitely reads all of these so I hope she takes note and says sorry and just admits she shouldn’t have said it.
I bet that poor kid of hers has never had a school friend over for dinner because no parent would want their child in her care. She’s going to be one of those 40 year old women that let all the teenage lads of the estate in her house to smoke weed and get pissed and she will no doubt put it on insta and caption it “I’d rather them do it in the house than on the streets!” And she will probably throw in a few brap braps for good measure 😂

• Haha