Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s walking round in public with her son smoking weed (on stories) she’s a proper grubby skanky witch.

Reactions: 6
defo tried to do something about that weirdness with her eyebrows being part of her nose and ended up looking even more like a cling on…..mess
3CF5DF05-A94A-486C-BE88-C1CECDAC50E2.png

I’ve a love hate relationship for her one min I like her snd the next I think she’s rotten

Reactions: 2
I’m the exact same!
It also pisses me off how rude she is on the “ask me anything” boxes
Yeah that’s one thing I do hate about her.. the fact that she’s grubby witch aswell the way she smokes in bed makes me gag must be so boggin in there. And the house isn’t the cleanest is it.. also why can’t she use cooking utensils why does she need to finger the food with those awful nails 😂 and all her stuff is so so filtered

Reactions: 1
Yeah that’s one thing I do hate about her.. the fact that she’s grubby witch aswell the way she smokes in bed makes me gag must be so boggin in there. And the house isn’t the cleanest is it.. also why can’t she use cooking utensils why does she need to finger the food with those awful nails 😂 and all her stuff is so so filtered
Hahahahaha ffs 😂 I also get confused that she has a sofa in her small kitchen like wouldn’t that sofa smell?

I know her personally and let me tell you , she a dirty gurllllllll
Spill spill spillllllllll

Hahahahaha ffs 😂 I also get confused that she has a sofa in her small kitchen like wouldn’t that sofa smell?

Spill spill spillllllllll
A smelly sofa would be the least of her worries, I bet her house & everything in it stinks of Weed !!

Also, does the top of her nose / between her brows remind anyone else of Voldermort? Has she had filler there & it’s swollen?

A smelly sofa would be the least of her worries, I bet her house & everything in it stinks of Weed !!

Also, does the top of her nose / between her brows remind anyone else of Voldermort? Has she had filler there & it’s swollen?
😂 I’ve always said it reminds me of a vampire from buffy or avatar creature, and she keeps adding more to it! Seen her get nose filler about 3 times in the past year.

She’s obviously tried to get rid of the weird morph from her brows to her nose she had before but now she just looks deformed

Someone came on here and said they knew her personally can you pls stand up and show yaself…… ☕

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.