Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t think she realises constantly saying ā€œIā€™m a good personā€ doesnā€™t make her a good person. Her whole vibe is pulling people down and ridiculing people.. itā€™s so negative and toxic the way she speaks about people. Itā€™s so contradicting

Reactions: 5
Im all for a good gossip or judging what someone does. I definitely agree with the weed and onlyfans things around kids but one thing that isn't done on this forum is to take the piss out of someone's physical appearance. Looks, weight, etc

Reactions: 2
Im all for a good gossip or judging what someone does. I definitely agree with the weed and onlyfans things around kids but one thing that isn't done on this forum is to take the piss out of someone's physical appearance. Looks, weight, etc
She does it enough to others ..let that trans taste her own medicine now...acting something she's not ...suit her better to go look after her son..and she is one ugly witch that's why she rinses the filters ...

Reactions: 3
As if this dog has a mortgage or EVERRR in her life gets the change to. She robs candles from Tesco or wherever & sells herself for a living let alone put a penny towards her ā€˜gaffā€™. Ffs we here have a pathological lire. Send her a direct message to go rob your childā€™s Birthday / Christmas gifts. #helpamgpayherbills #christmasiscoming xoxo

Thought her account was a piss take when I first saw her. Watched more and thought no this girl really does put this accent on and act like a right knob for real! Really needs to grow up, if not for her own sake but for her sons. And Iā€™m from Manchester and I donā€™t know anyone who talks like that. Itā€™s not real šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
KHM ready the wiki

Im sure she said once that she is Jewish
I have worked for a Jewish manager before, and let me tell you. Absolutely no true Jewish person would associate with her with the way she acts. They like the women to be modest whereas she sits on Instagram live in a thong smoking her drugs

I genuinely donā€™t think she believes half of the stuff she says about spirituality.. I think sheā€™s just trying to convince everyone she has good energy when you can see from a mile off sheā€™s toxic. Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ve missed something but why does she actually think sheā€™s famous?? She keeps saying her albums going to go platinum but Iā€™d never heard of her before seeing her talking about weed on TikTok šŸ˜‚ have I missed something? šŸ¤”
Basically she has seen other people on tik tok messing around with crystals and has decided to follow the crowd because she thinks it will make her seem cool and edgy even though all that tit is now rinsed out to duck because every other white girl has jumped on the bandwagon

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Can we please talk about how she sits around here son half naked all the time in a thong with her tits hanging out? Had several ā€œabusiveā€ men around him, neglects him day in and out, smokes weed around him 24/7 my heart actually breaks for him for when he gets to high school heā€™s going to end up bullied left right and centre for what a absolute monstrosity his so called mother is all these dirty hanging only fans promo and content is gonna be everywhere for all these school boys to see and absolutely terrorise him over itā€™s no bleeping sad she talks about how sheā€™s healing from trauma and still trying to be a mum well why on earth is she causing her son to have all this trauma when heā€™s older cause of all the tit heā€™s been subjected to by here bet sheā€™s been shagged out in the room next to him the lot itā€™s bleeping while I beg someone with her address please please please ring social services and inform them of the extreme neglect that poor boy is experiencing

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can we please talk about how she sits around here son half naked all the time in a thong with her tits hanging out? Had several ā€œabusiveā€ men around him, neglects him day in and out, smokes weed around him 24/7 my heart actually breaks for him for when he gets to high school heā€™s going to end up bullied left right and centre for what a absolute monstrosity his so called mother is all these dirty hanging only fans promo and content is gonna be everywhere for all these school boys to see and absolutely terrorise him over itā€™s no bleeping sad she talks about how sheā€™s healing from trauma and still trying to be a mum well why on earth is she causing her son to have all this trauma when heā€™s older cause of all the tit heā€™s been subjected to by here bet sheā€™s been shagged out in the room next to him the lot itā€™s bleeping while I beg someone with her address please please please ring social services and inform them of the extreme neglect that poor boy is experiencing
I strongly agree it's so so sad ...she needs reporting ..going on like she carnt leave the house with her son because she suffers from panic attacks yet she can run on with guys to every rave there is...feel for that littleboy stuck in that room all the time while she's on insta with a big splif and half naked on the bed with pure utter filth coming from that ugly trout she has ...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I strongly agree it's so so sad ...she needs reporting ..going on like she carnt leave the house with her son because she suffers from panic attacks yet she can run on with guys to every rave there is...feel for that littleboy stuck in that room all the time while she's on insta with a big splif and half naked on the bed with pure utter filth coming from that ugly trout she has ...
You must have watched the same bullshit lies that I saw cos I remember when somebody on her Q&A said why donā€™t you ever take your kid anywhere and her saying she canā€™t take him out cos she suffers anxiety and panic attacks yet she can leave the house just fine for her sunbeds and hair and nails appointments . So selfish.

Reactions: 2
She claims she has panic attack ect so she doesnā€™t have to work and can claim every benefit under the sun like P.I.P have all her rent paid for her and obviously doesnā€™t pay no tax atall on her onlysluts tit sheā€™s scamming the life out of the benefits system how do you go about reporting someone for benefit fraud? Serious question? This witch needs investigating by HMRC sure theyā€™d have a field day with her also why does every single outfit she puts on look like it got stains marks and fluff all over it? Never seen a lint roller let alone a washing machine anyone remember her saying she doesnā€™t wash her bedding she just buys new every time but god knows how long that beddings been on for swear itā€™s weeks on end the same bed sheets can you imagine! Shames other girls for being on benefits not cleaning their house when really behind it all itā€™s her thatā€™s on benefits and a dirty witch and deep deep down sheā€™s really insecure about it thatā€™s why she feels the need to make herself out to be such a clean freak ect sad sad girl absolute headcase tbh

Reactions: 5
She claims she has panic attack ect so she doesnā€™t have to work and can claim every benefit under the sun like P.I.P have all her rent paid for her and obviously doesnā€™t pay no tax atall on her onlysluts tit sheā€™s scamming the life out of the benefits system how do you go about reporting someone for benefit fraud? Serious question? This witch needs investigating by HMRC sure theyā€™d have a field day with her also why does every single outfit she puts on look like it got stains marks and fluff all over it? Never seen a lint roller let alone a washing machine anyone remember her saying she doesnā€™t wash her bedding she just buys new every time but god knows how long that beddings been on for swear itā€™s weeks on end the same bed sheets can you imagine! Shames other girls for being on benefits not cleaning their house when really behind it all itā€™s her thatā€™s on benefits and a dirty witch and deep deep down sheā€™s really insecure about it thatā€™s why she feels the need to make herself out to be such a clean freak ect sad sad girl absolute headcase tbh
hahah donā€™t forget she ā€˜owns her house outrightā€™
Itā€™s the way she makes out sheā€™s an actual business women when she literally makes money selling a couple vapes and nudes. The lies that come out this girls mouth contradicts constantly.
anyone hear the story the other day about the window cleaner boys that came that apparently were like ā€˜omg are you AMGā€™
Also she canā€™t go to Asda cause she gets recognised so much

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yess!!! Itā€™s bleeping weird I was watching her live once and I swear to god she opened her legs and lied back with only a thong on with the whole insta live to see then her son came in asking for something sheā€™s an absolute weirdo sheā€™s actually tapped sheā€™s a mum and she spent her New Yearā€™s Eve getting off her chops on shrooms rather than spend it with her kid like any other normal 30 year old mother would

haha sheā€™s taken her son out šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Quick waffle then back in your bedroom kid
Also hate people that filter their kids šŸ˜’

Reactions: 4
haha sheā€™s taken her son out šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Quick waffle then back in your bedroom kid
Also hate people that filter their kids šŸ˜’
And Iā€™m guessing the only reason she was there with him was because they paid her for promo lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.