Thatgurlamg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the thing with domestic abuse, you go back despite the obvious dangers, it can take years to pluck up the courage to finally leave an abuser. Unless you've been in that situation yourself you won't truly understand what draws you back in - to the outside world it can look like situations have been lied about or exaggerated but in reality it's probably been played down 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh i totally understand,I spent many years back and fourth with my childrens father. The difference is shes making a fool out of herself for constantly slagging him off to her followers,claming shes suicidal but then fast forward a few hours shes back in bed with him? Shes always banging on about self respect but she doesnt have any for herself?
Shes a mess and needs to sort her tit out,If not for herself than atlest for her son! Hes not little anymore he’s well aware of her life. It was only the other day he was moaning that he smells of weed..

Reactions: 3
Oh i totally understand,I spent many years back and fourth with my childrens father. The difference is shes making a fool out of herself for constantly slagging him off to her followers,claming shes suicidal but then fast forward a few hours shes back in bed with him? Shes always banging on about self respect but she doesnt have any for herself?
Shes a mess and needs to sort her tit out,If not for herself than atlest for her son! Hes not little anymore he’s well aware of her life. It was only the other day he was moaning that he smells of weed..
Oh I totally agree, if she didn't mention any of it then she would not only save herself the extra grief she'll get off him for talking tit about him publicly but she wouldn't receive as many crappy messages about it either... Playing devil's advocate here, maybe she does it so it's harder for her to go back or to bring awareness to the different types of abuse? Or maybe it's just because she can't keep her mouth shut? Who knows.

I didn't hear her son say that about smelling of weed 😔 I'd be mortified if my child smelt of cigarette smoke let alone weed, (I'm not being all mumsnet here, I don't smoke it but my husband does so no shade), I hate the thought of me or my home smelling of it, it's such a strong and instantly recognisable smell. And if he's aware of it, when he'll no doubt be noseblind to it, other kids may have said something to him about it, which makes me sad for him.

Reactions: 2
Oh I totally agree, if she didn't mention any of it then she would not only save herself the extra grief she'll get off him for talking tit about him publicly but she wouldn't receive as many crappy messages about it either... Playing devil's advocate here, maybe she does it so it's harder for her to go back or to bring awareness to the different types of abuse? Or maybe it's just because she can't keep her mouth shut? Who knows.

I didn't hear her son say that about smelling of weed 😔 I'd be mortified if my child smelt of cigarette smoke let alone weed, (I'm not being all mumsnet here, I don't smoke it but my husband does so no shade), I hate the thought of me or my home smelling of it, it's such a strong and instantly recognisable smell. And if he's aware of it, when he'll no doubt be noseblind to it, other kids may have said something to him about it, which makes me sad for him.
I think you're right l, like she tries to make it harder for herself to go back DV isn't easy to escape

I don't know much about her at all, she appeared on my IG discover page & that's how i came across her account that way,

Her accent puzzles me & the way she talks & some of the phrases she uses etc Can anyone fill me in, is she from Jamaican heritage ?

I don't know much about her at all, she appeared on my IG discover page & that's how i came across her account that way,

Her accent puzzles me & the way she talks & some of the phrases she uses etc Can anyone fill me in, is she from Jamaican heritage ?
No shes not,Shes fully english! Shes just a chav from manchester

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else noticed how her nose is attached to her eyebrows…….what is that about tho?
83C76A75-4A04-4EAE-8993-8B456F8CB416.png

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Notice in one of the messages she showed he says “you were bleeping me last night” so she makes out she is not with him but she clearly still is.
I never even noticed that!
no wonder she took the video down and uploaded a different one

With the tit show that is her and her life I’m surprised this thread isn’t going off

Notice in one of the messages she showed he says “you were bleeping me last night” so she makes out she is not with him but she clearly still is.
Even so, that doesn't justify him behaving like this... And the fact that earlier on in the night when her door made a noise she felt she had to show that it was just the wind, to me, shows how browbeaten she is. NOTHING excuses his behaviour 🤷🏼‍♀️ I actually really feel for her 😔

Even so, that doesn't justify him behaving like this... And the fact that earlier on in the night when her door made a noise she felt she had to show that it was just the wind, to me, shows how browbeaten she is. NOTHING excuses his behaviour 🤷🏼‍♀️ I actually really feel for her 😔
Totally agree. I feel for her in a way as i grew up watching my mum go back to my abusive stepdad constantly. And although he shouldn’t be doing what he is doing as it is disgusting to have someone scared of you and scared of your threats and to sit outside someone’s house stalking them for hours. She should NOT sleep with him. I know that’s waaaaaay easier said than done as these men as so manipulative and know your weaknesses but by going back she’s showing him that he can just keep doing this.
its sad and not even just fir her for anyone man or female that is in an abusive relationship

Nothing excuses it no but she has aired it online several times now and has a child to protect she should be calling the police and getting a restraining order on him. Her poor son must’ve had to witness so much.

It’s also the fact that she has repeatedly exposed him on social media and said she is done with him but then goes back to him which I know is common in abusive relationships BUT she also has shamed other women before for “taking tit” from men and preaches that she is a strong independent woman and she’s making sure her child has a trauma free childhood when he is being exposed to weed, Coke, mushrooms and abusive men. Sorry I feel for her but her son needs to come first.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.