That Wilkes Woman #6 Here today, gone tomorrow, here today.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Ellie came back to visit/got covid and Wilkes manipulated Ellie into staying. It is baffling to see a mother so unfazed by her daughters education.
Where did ellie go ?

Havent watched wilkes in agess wonder if she still has her pension money?

Where did ellie go ?

Havent watched wilkes in agess wonder if she still has her pension money?
Ellie went to Brighton to try out a new school there. (Relations at her old one had got really bad - not helped by Wilko badmouthing them on SM no doubt).
Ellie's dad's stepdaughter taught at the Brighton school and kindly offered to let Ellie stay with her.
Wilko made it clear she was not at all happy about it and felt excluded and sidelined.
Lots of snivelling and saying she felt abandoned. Nice for Ellie to hear I'm sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ellie went to Brighton to try out a new school there. (Relations at her old one had got really bad - not helped by Wilko badmouthing them on SM no doubt).
Ellie's dad's stepdaughter taught at the Brighton school and kindly offered to let Ellie stay with her.
Wilko made it clear she was not at all happy about it and felt excluded and sidelined.
Lots of snivelling and saying she felt abandoned. Nice for Ellie to hear I'm sure.
Oh wow

shes always been like that though anything to do with ellies dad shes very bitter about it she should be greatful lives in his house rent free

Reactions: 2
Anyone know if any updates from her ? Has she been around
She's an artist now, produces one off pieces and flogs them to her fans. Still calls her subs the bear fam 😂
Baby bear is now out of school, sounds like her mental health and behaviours have got worse. Hard to fully follow because it's filmed in high winds so all you hear is crackling from that and the witches voice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She's an artist now, produces one off pieces and flogs them to her fans. Still calls her subs the bear fam 😂
Baby bear is now out of school, sounds like her mental health and behaviours have got worse. Hard to fully follow because it's filmed in high winds so all you hear is crackling from that and the witches voice.
I take it the great pension has all gone then if shes taking to selling her art work? 🤣🤣 i do feel for ellie i feel due to her home life she was doomed from the start really can not help her mental health issues going on

I take it the great pension has all gone then if shes taking to selling her art work? 🤣🤣 i do feel for ellie i feel due to her home life she was doomed from the start really can not help her mental health issues going on
£10 a painting but needs to put her prices up. She doesn't get backlash for painting.
I feel for Baby bear, she was highly spoilt and used as a crutch for her mother and a weapon against her father. It was said on here 2 years ago there will be consequences and questions about the effect the parenting style would have on BB, of course we were all trolls and haters with no life.

Reactions: 6
£10 a painting but needs to put her prices up. She doesn't get backlash for painting.
I feel for Baby bear, she was highly spoilt and used as a crutch for her mother and a weapon against her father. It was said on here 2 years ago there will be consequences and questions about the effect the parenting style would have on BB, of course we were all trolls and haters with no life.
It is sad it really is im really shocked social never got involved it was sad how she was living she used her as a weapon against her dad constantly honestly makes me
Sick i am suprised shes allowed to stay in that house still i wonder if she will have to move when she turns 18

Ellies Dad can't be all that bad, Leasa tells us she had to call him for help with Ellie! He's also spoken to the school, re Ellie still sitting her gcse's at school, think it's them anyway?

Only just caught up with the last vlog, from 2 months ago. So did Ellie leave the Brighton school and go back to the Weymouth one? To then have to leave?
Poor kid. I can only imagine how much she got teased about the YT videos 😬. And the channel just didn't get big enough to provide enough of a buffer to compensate for it.
Leasa really thought 'The Wilkes Family' and Bear Fam brand would get as big as the ghastly Saccone Jolies or equally ghastly Inghams.

Yeah, that really is so self-centred of her.

Also on her video of 5 days ago, she can't understand why people are using walking poles to walk (in icy conditions). Well, (a) they looked to be Nordic walking, which is a form of exercise and (b) even if they weren't Nordic walking, they may have needed those sticks for stability. FFS she totally lacks any empathy (or intelligence) whatsoever.
Isn't that a qualification for what career she had? lol

I haven't watched Wilkes for ages, but I often wonder to myself about what her and her daughter are doing now. I suppose in a way it's like a real Vlog, as they're supposed to be like, than just using the channel to be another influencer/talentless celeb? Or maybe most people who vlog really hope they will end up being a talentless celeb from it?

Last edited:
Haven't watched them for ages but thought I'd have a catch up. Ellie is doing really well. Looks lovely and happy and has a full time job as a lifeguard (in a leisure centre I think???).
Makes sense as she always seemed to love swimming.

Reactions: 8
Latest vlog up!
At the beginning we see her running to video
an air ambulance that has landed in a field at the back of her house! She's very out of breath!
Standing about the field continuing to record! We don't know what's happened, but she's desperate to know!
She's then come home as someone began shouting at her because she was filming!

• Haha
Latest vlog up!
an air ambulance that has landed in a field at the back of her house! She's very out of breath!
Standing about the field continuing to record! We don't know what's happened, but she's desperate to know!
You know if the air ambulance is there then something is usually serioulsy wrong with someone and I think it's disgusting to video it.. Have some respect for the person and their family. And she was so exciting, I thought it was weird, when I see those ambulances it' makes me feel ill.

I see she's started a coffee morning... is that a live every day?

Reactions: 5
You know if the air ambulance is there then something is usually serioulsy wrong with someone and I think it's disgusting to video it.. Have some respect for the person and their family. And she was so exciting, I thought it was weird, when I see those ambulances it' makes me feel ill.

I see she's started a coffee morning... is that a live every day?
The coffee morning does seem to be a live every day! 😏

i wonder if shes spent all the money she got from the police force
Probably 🤨

Latest vlog up!
Not only was she filming, but she was laughing and very jovial. The Guy that shouted at her, was a family member of the person who was poorly and flown to hospital. She really has zero social skills.

i wonder if shes spent all the money she got from the police force
She mentioned the other day she was still going to buy a home in France, then she said she’s selling the Range Rover because petrol is so expensive! I reckon she’s gone through a fair chunk of the money, and maybe the home in France will be a caravan not a house 🤣

Oh dear. She keeps persisting with those live online meetups and about 3 people attend 😬
Just watched the air ambulance one. Very graciously she forgives the man who shouted at her for ghoulishly filming it all. As his loved one was in serious medical difficulties no doubt. Very strange behaviour by her.