That Wilkes Woman #6 Here today, gone tomorrow, here today.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been absolutely cracking up at some of Leasa's paintings, I think she was a bit too kind to herself with this portrait :LOL:
Ahahaha! I haven't visited this thread in ages as I thought she'd fecked off (again) but this is just priceless. Brilliant 😂😂😂
Is she still writing her book BTW?

Reactions: 2
I agree she must really put it on to get it yes to get it 50 meters but she dont need it to get care and it be low rate but I do agree 100 percent she needs seeing again

New video is attention no words kids are nasty but they always seen through her remmber her hips came straight out run down the hill never mentioned again and wonders why they pick on her
She may of got her blue badge on the mental health side of things. I am agoraphobic and suffer from severe panic attacks. Ihave the lowest rate of PIP, but I still qualified for a blue badge. xx

Reactions: 1
I wonder if old granny Wilkes knew about Perries pregnancy before all of us. Since she's very well connected with little mix 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahahaha! I haven't visited this thread in ages as I thought she'd fecked off (again) but this is just priceless. Brilliant 😂😂😂
Is she still writing her book BTW?
She offered to give a book away as a prize last week. No idea if it was the Old rope story or her Fibro advice.

The vet drama was funny, you just know she was really rude on the phone hence the rude response.

• Wow
I hate how she deleted all the vlogs especially the classic ones wet and wild and the france saga 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hate how she deleted all the vlogs especially the classic ones wet and wild and the france saga 🤣🤣
Oh no she hasn't?
That really was compulsive viewing at the time. The grotty cottage. The trudging round the hotel carpark with the poor dog begging for money so they could stay longer on holiday. The hotel pool under a flightpath.
I actually found them brilliant in a car crash kind of way.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My favourite was their 2nd trip to France, when they dragged along the unsuspecting friend and Leasa spent the whole time reminding her who was paying for everything

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My favourite was their 2nd trip to France, when they dragged along the unsuspecting friend and Leasa spent the whole time reminding her who was paying for everything
Yes that was brilliant too. Leasa gazing from the balcony - 'ah Nice. Part of my heart will always belong here' - or something like that. And that dreadful taxi ride that took hours with two bored sulky teenage girls.

• Haha
whats everyones views on ellies tics ?

moaning about CAMHS why dont she go private with her endless amount of pension pot she got

whats everyones views on ellies tics ?

moaning about CAMHS why dont she go private with her endless amount of pension pot she got
I don't live too far from Dorset and mental health services are horribly underfunded in my area, don't know if its the same for where she and Elle are but Leasa is better off going private. She could certainly afford to, but as we've seen previously Ellies health isn't really a priority as much as Leasa likes to play the doting mother.
Ellie could've developed FND due to the trauma of her operation which could be causing the tics, I am doubtful, she hasn't seemed to be ticking much in the few vlogs she's been in recently.
It's become somewhat trendy on tiktok and social media to be diagnosed with a mental health condition or to have some form of neurodiversity, it might just be an attention seeking ploy and an excuse to be able to swear and be abusive towards teachers and get away with it.

Yes that was brilliant too. Leasa gazing from the balcony - 'ah Nice. Part of my heart will always belong here' - or something like that. And that dreadful taxi ride that took hours with two bored sulky teenage girls.
I think the 2nd French trip was hilarious, Lady Muck acting all arty farty, and the teenagers hating every minute and just wanted to go off on their own watching boys or doing toctics or whatever lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the 2nd French trip was hilarious, Lady Muck acting all arty farty, and the teenagers hating every minute and just wanted to go off on their own watching boys or doing toctics or whatever lol
The hours of going round on tour rickshaws while Leasa flirted wildly with the rickshaw driver :LOL: huffing and puffing up loads of steep hills and steps while claiming to have a debilitating illness.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just watched a bit of the cinema trip one. Omg I would be so pissed off if I was sitting anywhere near those two - commenting loudly on people, constant chatting and keeping the bloody phone light on all the time.
Reminded me why I rarely go to the cinema.

I see she is smoking in the car with Ellie in there... illegal in the uk to smoke in a car with anyone under the age of 18 in it. hmmm ex copper and all..

• Wow
Oh no she hasn't?
That really was compulsive viewing at the time. The grotty cottage. The trudging round the hotel carpark with the poor dog begging for money so they could stay longer on holiday. The hotel pool under a flightpath.
I actually found them brilliant in a car crash kind of way.
these were my comfort vlogs in a weird sort of way. I do miss them as they were highly entertaining

• Haha
So what do people think of the new vlog? Thought it was funny that she referred to Ellie having recently got in with the ‘naughty crowd’ when previous vlogs from years back (y7 onwards) show her as always being involved with them