That Wilkes Woman #6 Here today, gone tomorrow, here today.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the latest? 😲
Wilko's online YT application for a job. In America. Admin assistant in an old goldmining Ghost Town in California some hipster millionaire has bought.
I had a quick look at the YT stuff of the project and it seems so dynamic and peppy.
And there is Wilko droning on about how miserable and unhappy she is and how working there would heal her and Ellie. I just don't think American's work like that? They want energy and enthusiasm. Not 'if I get the job you'll have to hold my hand and you'll be saving our lives'.
Plus it looks so physical and Wilko was puffing and wheezing walking up Windy Hill.

Having said all that she does seem in a very bad despondent way, and Ellie is clearly very unwell. Poor kid. I do actually feel sorry for them both, they've got into a downward spiral. Both cooped up in the house with no enthusiasm for anything.
Been there.

Reactions: 1
I don't think a job in Death Valley would be a sound move for her, given her health problems and fibromyalgia. Plus taking Ellie into the middle of nowhere wouldn't be a great idea. Get Ellie some professional help, and do some local voluntary work yourself, which would make you feel useful and allow you to make some friends. Plus, what about her dogs? The weather conditions out there are not conducive to small, elderly dogs. She needs to take long, hard look at her life with a realistic eye.

Reactions: 2
Leasa has stooped very low in her time on youtube, including filming the landing of a couple of air ambulances while getting terribly giddy with excitement, but filming a 15 year old girls memorial is beyond dark and weird! She seemed pretty emotionless throughout and at one point curtly said at around 10:06 "Is somebody gonna say something" :sick::oops:
Can't imagine what goes through her head, your daughters best friend dies and you go with her to the memorial and stand creepily to one side filming the whole thing in what I can only assume to be an attempt at boosting your youtube views, it is disgusting. Having subsequently read a few news articles it seems the family are trying to raise awareness about the dangers or railway tracks, but Wilkes fails to really draw attention to any of that, which would be the only vaguely reasonable excuse to have made the video in the first place! I am truly baffled and disturbed.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Leasa has stooped very low in her time on youtube, including filming the landing of a couple of air ambulances while getting terribly giddy with excitement, but filming a 15 year old girls memorial is beyond dark and weird! She seemed pretty emotionless throughout and at one point curtly said at around 10:06 "Is somebody gonna say something" :sick::oops:
Can't imagine what goes through her head, your daughters best friend dies and you go with her to the memorial and stand creepily to one side filming the whole thing in what I can only assume to be an attempt at boosting your youtube views, it is disgusting. Having subsequently read a few news articles it seems the family are trying to raise awareness about the dangers or railway tracks, but Wilkes fails to really draw attention to any of that, which would be the only vaguely reasonable excuse to have made the video in the first place! I am truly baffled and disturbed.
Omg just watched a bit.
WTH? That filming of the memorial was so so peculiar. Ellie must've been mortified at her just standing there filming everyone. At one point she said to Ellie 'shall I say something?' - obviously itching to make it all about her. She really is a very strange individual.

Other people not happy.

Screenshot_20230402_045705.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It's nice to see none of us have spoken about the recent video, it's just too sad to comment on. I do think leasa as always should have kept it offline but my heart goes out to them both

Reactions: 4
It's nice to see none of us have spoken about the recent video, it's just too sad to comment on. I do think leasa as always should have kept it offline but my heart goes out to them both
Oh no - haven't seen it and dread to think 😬

What a very very sad situation. Yes I think it should of been kept offline too... or waited until the situation was a little further in the past and Ellie was in a much better place. There was no mention of Ellie's Dad in all of this and I did wonder what was going on with him.

I wonder if Wilkes picks up the camera and talks to her 'online friends or bearfam' as she calls them because she hasn't got anyone else to talk to?

I wish Ellie a speedy recovery and that she gets all the help and support she needs and I hope Wilkes also can find the support she needs too. As a mother I cannot imagine how hard this is for her right now.

From the latest update video yesterday it seems Ellie and Mom were evicted from the hospital. It's a crazy story. I wonder if Ellie's dad knows what is going on. I guess Ellie's 18th is just a few months down the road, and with that Wilkes may have to move or at least start paying rent. Desperate times. I can't imagine she hasn't mentioned this to Ellie. That would add a burden on Ellie which shouldn't be happening if she is as mentally fragile as these episodes suggest.

It is sad. That poor girl has so much going against her now.

• Wow
Haven't seen the update yet.
Poor Ellie. All sounds horrendous. I agree Wilkes shouldn't have gone into such massive detail over it all. She said she had asked Ellie's permission and she had said yes - but honestly was Ellie really in the right frame of mind to agree? From the descriptions Wilkes had been giving?

I didn't know she wasn't paying the dad any rent. I imagine her massive payout from the police has long gone with nothing actually to show for it tbh. As Ellie is so unwell you would think her dad would give them more time - one less thing to worry about. But who knows the situation between Wilkes and him.
Anyway desperately sad. She is so young to be so unhappy.
It sounds like they could both benefit from good counselling and therapy tbh.

From the latest update video yesterday it seems Ellie and Mom were evicted from the hospital. It's a crazy story. I wonder if Ellie's dad knows what is going on. I guess Ellie's 18th is just a few months down the road, and with that Wilkes may have to move or at least start paying rent. Desperate times. I can't imagine she hasn't mentioned this to Ellie. That would add a burden on Ellie which shouldn't be happening if she is as mentally fragile as these episodes suggest.

It is sad. That poor girl has so much going against her now.
I've not watched the update yet, but this is such a sad situation and I really feel for them especially Ellie.
I'm not sure what else to say, there is so much I could say, like I feel a lot of us could, but now isn't the time.

I can't imagine the hospitals children ward would treat them like that. I'm sure there is more to the story. Perhaps they suggested Ellie go to a psychiatric ward and they refused? I am sure it was difficult on the ward since Ellie is almost an adult and there would have been younger children around. I think more has gone on than we are being told. Wilkes will only say the points the paint a picture to suit her narrative. However, it's all very sad and I wish them the best honestly. I wonder if the hospital feel Ellie is putting it on at times. Since it seems it gets worse each time she is told to go home. I think it can be stress indicted though so she could have anxiety about leaving and it triggers an episode.

Breaks my heart everything that is going on. The poor girl. But what’s worse is that woman has said Ellie hates her friends seeing/knowing what’s going on and then said she hates feeling like a ‘side show’…yet she puts all the details online for everyone and anyone to see 😡😡
I wouldn’t be surprised if Ellie thinks she’s can’t put her foot down and say take it all down because she knows her mother would throw a huge strop and she needs her so much right now.
Wouldn’t put it past her to hold something like that against the girl.
A bloody awful situation 😞

Reactions: 5
I can't imagine the hospitals children ward would treat them like that. I'm sure there is more to the story. Perhaps they suggested Ellie go to a psychiatric ward and they refused? I am sure it was difficult on the ward since Ellie is almost an adult and there would have been younger children around. I think more has gone on than we are being told. Wilkes will only say the points the paint a picture to suit her narrative. However, it's all very sad and I wish them the best honestly. I wonder if the hospital feel Ellie is putting it on at times. Since it seems it gets worse each time she is told to go home. I think it can be stress indicted though so she could have anxiety about leaving and it triggers an episode.
It is all very strange. Leaving a child on the carpark floor for two hours?
But then Wilkes says such odd things, like she's been filming lots of things in the hospital and taking photos as evidence. You just hope her constant presence there - filming and apparently arguing with every decision, telling the staff how she knows best (which she might tbf but it won't go down well) - didn't prompt the hospital to discharge Ellie early.

Agree with you.. I think there is more to this story than is being told.
Why didn't Wilkes call Ellies Dad to come and help with the situation/lift her etc,
Why didn't she call an ambulance and get her seen in A&E.. I'm sure I would of done if it was a child of mine and they were leaving her on the floor.
I don't understand why the hospital would say there was nothing medically wrong with Ellie if she is unconscious?
It doesn't make any sense to me at all.

Reactions: 3
I think the telling comment was Wilkes saying a hospital person was sympathetic when they saw Ellie on the ground, went to speak to the children's ward, then when they came back their attitude was completely different and they weren't sympathetic any more 😬 Goodness only knows what the other side of the story was then.
It is inconceivable they would leave a sick child like that if they were that concerned. Especially as they must have been aware Wilkes was filming everything and also running to SM about it all.
My guess is lots of things have been suggested and Wilkes has argued and just not listened.
I really do get sticking up for your child and advocating for them. She obviously is well within her rights to do that. But it possibly would have been better for all concerned if she wasn't at the hospital constantly. And I'm sorry I genuinely do not believe Ellie wasn't offered food for two days.

I wouldn't be surprised if wilko starts providing Ellie with the weed that she said helps her...and probably will join her for it for morale support.

I think the telling comment was Wilkes saying a hospital person was sympathetic when they saw Ellie on the ground, went to speak to the children's ward, then when they came back their attitude was completely different and they weren't sympathetic any more 😬 Goodness only knows what the other side of the story was then.
It is inconceivable they would leave a sick child like that if they were that concerned. Especially as they must have been aware Wilkes was filming everything and also running to SM about it all.
My guess is lots of things have been suggested and Wilkes has argued and just not listened.
I really do get sticking up for your child and advocating for them. She obviously is well within her rights to do that. But it possibly would have been better for all concerned if she wasn't at the hospital constantly. And I'm sorry I genuinely do not believe Ellie wasn't offered food for two days.
Gosh, used to watch her years ago, awful woman and didn't like her daughter either, just watched her vlogs, really, does she think that's helping her daughter to put it all on you tube for everyone to see? Must admit, I don't believe half of what's she's said, if my kid was on the floor outside a hospital, id have kicked up holy hell, I think the hospital had enough of them both, a hospital would never send someone that bad home, mental health would have got involved. Oh and if you read here Wilkes woman, maybe turn your channel to private for your 'bear fans' really don't think you should be talking about it the way you have.

Was the extremely badly covered up photo of Ellie on the ground always her thumbnail for the video or is that new?
It seems really tasteless tbh 😬

Was the extremely badly covered up photo of Ellie on the ground always her thumbnail for the video or is that new?
It seems really tasteless tbh 😬
I'm pretty sure that went on a couple days after the original vlog was posted... I agree.. all in really bad taste. (especially as her daughter said she didn't want any of it put online).

• Sad
Just caught up with Wilkes, very sad situation with Ellie. I feel there is more to the story, the bear fam are being told a little because imo Leasa requires some assurance it's not her fault and "you're a good mum" messages. Ellie is over 16 it is possible she was in charge of her care and self discharged.