That Wilkes Woman #6 Here today, gone tomorrow, here today.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what do people think of the new vlog? Thought it was funny that she referred to Ellie having recently got in with the ‘naughty crowd’ when previous vlogs from years back (y7 onwards) show her as always being involved with them
I can't remember when I last watched her 😂 She no longer appears on my home page and I don't think to seek her out.
I'm guessing it's still the same old story with her. Her child perfect, it's everyone else to blame.

Reactions: 3
So what do people think of the new vlog? Thought it was funny that she referred to Ellie having recently got in with the ‘naughty crowd’ when previous vlogs from years back (y7 onwards) show her as always being involved with them
I've not watched yet, does Ellie still. Have torrettes. Have they been around to see the little mix babies yet. I bet it was so difficult to keep it a secret that they were having twins! Since we all know how close they are with the little mix gang.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think the move away from her would do Ellie good. I'm not sure it will happen tho. I think that her Dad is maybe trying to move her away from any negative influences.

Reactions: 1
She had fallen off my radar too. After the grim yet horribly fascinating French holidays.
Seems poor Ellie is having a hard time. That child should never have been exposed on YT in the first place. I don't think Wilko publicly slagging off her school here and in the past is helpful.
How amazingly kind of her ex's stepdaughter to offer to look after Ellie for nine months. I hope Wilko appreciates it and doesn't try to make it all about her.

Wow she's back, thought she'd finally ran out of things to complain about, it seems she's got a second wind!
personally think it'd be a disaster to take Ellie out of school for the last 9 months, she'll miss the time with the peers she's been with for the last 5 years and by the time she settles in the new place she'll have to leave again, it just doesn't make any sense to me at all. Don't believe Ellie has tourettes, she seems to very conveniently be able to pick and choose when it affects her and seems to have Leasa well and truly wrapped around her little finger, funny that Leasa repeatedly states how Ellie is much smarter than her, rather an easy accomplishment I think, lots of people fall into the category, namely anyone with an average I.Q!
Wonder if Dad will still be paying Leasa's rent if Ellie moves to Brighton?...

Wilkos just uploaded... Ellie has moved out. What happened Where's she gone? Update me please 😱

OK.... So she's gone to live with her step sister? Is this bizzare? Am I overthinking? This seems so unusual.

I didn't realise Ellie is 16 now, I guess it's her choice at this point 🤷‍♀️

Still mind-blowing. There will be issues, I'm unsure her sister knows what she is letting herself in for.

Oh so she has gone to live in Brighton to go to college there.
Actually I do feel a bit sorry for Wilko. Will be hard for her to be on her own I imagine.

Oh so she has gone to live in Brighton to go to college there.
Actually I do feel a bit sorry for Wilko. Will be hard for her to be on her own I imagine.
I felt sorry for her for a moment then remembered it's all her own doing.

Did feel a bit sorry for her, but then I don't think her attitude towards the school etc has helped!

She's uploaded a self pitying vlog.

I feel for her genuine subscribers as she only posts when she either wants to brag or wants people to feel sorry for her.

I think she's also hoping Ellie with see the vlog.

Did feel a bit sorry for her, but then I don't think her attitude towards the school etc has helped!
Well quite. Publicly slagging off the school can't help.

And yes I'm sure she wants Ellie to see the vlogs and feel guilty.
I get she is upset but honestly, some things should be private. Guilt tripping your daughter for wanting to better herself is not on. Hopefully the family Ellie is living with are level headed and sensible enough to help her deal with her Mum.
I bet Wilko is hoping that after this 6 weeks 'managed move' trial she will want to come home.

Hopefully Ellie will finally see there's more to life where she is, and decide to stay there! Heaven help her if she does though!

Latest video is up! In her bed!
She's reposted the infamous France vlogs!
What a beauty she is, dread to think what the beast looks like...

... France?? Goodbye people, I'm going to my happy place!! Entertainment central!

I wish we could get wet and wild back. Those udders 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I loved those French videos from the first trip. They were just so morbidly fascinating. Everyone has those holidays that go wrong and we could watch along in almost real time.
Wilko's videos always have that sort of bleak Ken Loach aspect to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn't really watch the France Fiasco vlogs first time round, but I know it went belly up 🤪🤪🤪
Thing I'll give them a go though 😄😄😄

I think Ellie came back to visit/got covid and Wilkes manipulated Ellie into staying. It is baffling to see a mother so unfazed by her daughters education.

• Sad