That Wilkes Woman #6 Here today, gone tomorrow, here today.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear. She keeps persisting with those live online meetups and about 3 people attend 😬
Just watched the air ambulance one. Very graciously she forgives the man who shouted at her for ghoulishly filming it all. As his loved one was in serious medical difficulties no doubt. Very strange behaviour by her.
And her being an ex copper... you'd of thought she'd have more compassion and understanding, not get over excited like a small child seeing the helicopter.

Reactions: 4
oh you naughty people, you have only gone and caused old Wilko to retire her livestreams. How awful and vile of you. Honestly do not see what was so awful, think she is trying to tell her BearFam that she has had threats of violence. I really do wish she would reinstate the wet and wild video again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
oh you naughty people, you have only gone and caused old Wilko to retire her livestreams. How awful and vile of you. Honestly do not see what was so awful, think she is trying to tell her BearFam that she has had threats of violence. I really do wish she would reinstate the wet and wild video again.
The wet and wild video was a classic 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Och I feel a bit mean now. I rarely watch her tbh and was just vaguely interested to see what she was up to.
But our comments were so mild - nobody called her fat and ugly or commented on the dogs (as she says we did) - I'm sure they are fine 🤷‍♀️
She does that typical thing influencers/YTers do when talking about here and mentions threats of violence as if it is fact.

Reactions: 2
I think she's tried to make a comeback and it's gone tits up. Her lives have hardly any viewers, not surprising for 10.30 every morning, I mean who's got time for that, and then her vlogs are boring, probably why she got so over exciting about a helicopter! She's using Tattle as an excuse not to continue.

Reactions: 5
There is more to this than tattle. Another youtuber was entering the lives along with her puppets and they were dragging Leasa into a trap because they have a dislike to her mod. Leasa had no idea this was happening and was genuinely pleased this person returned to her channel after a 2 or 3 year absence until OG bearfam informed her of the situation.
Tattle has been used as her excuse to keep her out of the drama involving the gutter crew. Long time Tattlers will understand who these people are.

Reactions: 6
There is more to this than tattle. Another youtuber was entering the lives along with her puppets and they were dragging Leasa into a trap because they have a dislike to her mod. Leasa had no idea this was happening and was genuinely pleased this person returned to her channel after a 2 or 3 year absence until OG bearfam informed her of the situation.
Tattle has been used as her excuse to keep her out of the drama involving the gutter crew. Long time Tattlers will understand who these people are.
i think i know who you mean seem a few commentors on that video i havent seen comment or interact with wilkes for some time without saying too much is it the crew related to the reason wilkes got them letters to keep her hush ?

I've just gone back and had a look at the last live she did... you are absolutely right... Shame, same old dramas, same old faces. And to be fair, I don't blame Leasa for getting out of that shite.. x

I've just gone back and had a look at the last live she did... you are absolutely right... Shame, same old dramas, same old faces. And to be fair, I don't blame Leasa for getting out of that shite.. x
people cant just move on i dont think the video was aimed at tattle as such i think it was just an easy way for her to back away from any drama she could become mixed up with

Reactions: 3
Yes for once Leasa has done the right thing imo and I do feel sorry for her because I think it had taken a lot to start up again like she did.

Yes for once Leasa has done the right thing imo and I do feel sorry for her because I think it had taken a lot to start up again like she did.
now i defonitly know we were on about the same people managed to get some time to catch some lives as stated before people just need to move on leasa did the right thing this time ..........the word stalker needs to stopped being used so much its just so over used and really just dismisses real stalking

Very fair points regarding she who must not be named. She underestimated that one for sure.

Well, the Prophet Louise hath spoken and we may just discover the answer to the universe and everything with the new podcast format.

• Haha
really sorry to hear that Ellie is struggling so much, but does old dangly wilko really have to tell the world??

Oh god it sounds like Ellie is really going through a lot. The poor girl.

I don’t think any of it needed to be discussed on video though. Seems like Leasa only comes back to post videos when she’s got more of Ellie private life and struggles to report on 😞

Reactions: 5
Just watched a bit of it.
I really don't think Wilko should broadcast all this stuff about Ellie :(
She has no boundaries around that girl.
I get she is fishing for sympathy but honestly it is just not right.

Reactions: 6