Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanx4eva

Because I know the family, I live in Weymouth I just wanted to say that this woman is a fraud, she claims she 'cares' about Ellie so much on her latest blog, but yet buys her bacci, let's her smoke and hang around with kids who bully and assault other children and steal from shops and smoke drugs, she also allows and encourages Ellie's behaviour at school, swearing at teachers, she will probably blame that on the tourettes next, there, I have said my piece.
Totally anonymous... Why?

• Wow
Reactions: 13

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I genuinly thought wilko was showing an ounce of compassion for her daughter having surgery but NOPE it was all about her having flashbacks of her dogs being put down when Ellie was being put to sleep 😲😲😲

She never inhales a cigarette, what's that all about. Its like she's a kid at school trying to act a certain way but failing miserably. Not that kids at school smoking is in any way cool but we all know it's often perceived that way amongst peers.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

polarbabe

She has driven me mad in her vlog today... who the hell does she think she is..entitled or what... Other people on the hill...how dare they.
People who she has never seen before.. maybe these are people who work all day and go out early (we know she would never see them cos she doesn't get up early).. or who go out after work in the evenings.
Oh and what was that about being kind and no judgement of others she was preaching about the other week??? (doesn't include other dog walkers and head teachers presumably)!!

• Heart

Otis94

I thought she wasn’t suppose to film Ellie. Have I missed something? How offensive was she in today’s vlog? She is racist with a capital R. I hope whoever told her not to film Ellie goes after her again, and again until she is forced to put down the camera.
Yes I assume there was a woman in a headscarf when she piped up and said " How far are we going? I think we've gone about as far as the united arab emirates'
Ellie: "The yellow thing?"
Leasa: " No there's a woman in a..."
Ellie: "Mum thats racist... no it's not"
Leasa: "Well it's sort of racist but I just thought i'd walked too far for a minute"
Followed by the crude impressions of them speaking Vietnamese.
Leasa has absolutely no idea, she's disgraceful and she should be utterly ashamed, what a terrible example to be setting for your daughter.

• Wow
  • Angry

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Wow Leasa, reign your daughter in. Oh you won't because you're just as selfish. Just seen Ellie insta story saying thanks to China and how she will never forgive them for ruining her trip to New York. Be grateful you're healthy child, everyone's going through this... Some worse than others. Be grateful for your blessings, there's more to life than holidays. Which you've had in abundance this year.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

polarbabe

What really annoyed me was her attitude to the other little dog that came up... she said 'oh I've gained a dog, don't know where I've gained a dog from, but still, NOT MY PROBLEM'... What a crappy attitude to have. It was only the other week she lost one of hers on the beach because she wasn't paying attention. She is just nasty.

• Angry
  • Wow

polarbabe

God she makes me laugh... fuming and saying that people should follow the rules and stay at home... while she is out up the hill!! Hypocrisy at it's finest. x

• Haha

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Because I know the family, I live in Weymouth I just wanted to say that this woman is a fraud, she claims she 'cares' about Ellie so much on her latest blog, but yet buys her bacci, let's her smoke and hang around with kids who bully and assault other children and steal from shops and smoke drugs, she also allows and encourages Ellie's behaviour at school, swearing at teachers, she will probably blame that on the tourettes next, there, I have said my piece.
Pretty much all this is clear in the vlog, Leasa can't help but disclose every ounce of her life.

Reactions: 9
Credit to @SoManyLiars for the title.

Thought I’d best make a new thread even with the last one having gone very quiet. But with the lockdown, I’m sure it won’t be long until Leasa and Ellie come to blows and the moaning vlogs come back in full force.

Also wanted to say, with everything going on, I hope you all and your loved ones are safe and well and stay that way. It’s a really terrifying time. Thinking of you all ❤

• Heart

Scullybob

VIP Member
She's horrible. That chap is someone's son, brother, husband or father. To allow her daughter to mock him and then to laugh hysterically is disgusting. She'd be livid if someone laughed at her or Ellie because of their health problems. Ellie says she's been bullied at school and she has Tourettes, which is a very visible condition. Can you imagine the outrage if someone was laughing and mocking Ellie's tics? It doesn't matter if the person knows or not, filming it and broadcasting it is totally wrong.

• Heart

Scullybob

VIP Member
Leasa is so loud its unbearable, so weird that she would choose to vlog herself farting about with the scrubs instead of being present and focussed on supporting her daughter, utterly baffling! The nurses face when she walked into the bathroom and saw the phone recording, how awkward...
Exactly. She could have just let the nurse know she needed a larger size, she didn't need to shown off and make it all about her, she's like an attention seeking toddler. And now their both home, it's still all about Wilco, her lack of sleep, how long it will take HER to recover. She should be seeing if her child needs anything, making her nutritious meals. I noticed on the vlog someone had commented that Ellie needs less fat in her diet. Wilco was very swift to say that the consultant had confirmed that it was nothing to to with her diet whatsoever. You'd think that whatever the consultant said, seeing your child in so much pain would lead you to want to make changes to get healthier, nevermind the humiliation of not fitting into the first two sets of scrubs they gave you. I'd have been mortified.

• Heart

Ahhahahahahe bsz

Does she understand that there are other places people can walk dogs aside from that hill? Most people don’t have the luxury of hours in the afternoon to spend walking up a hill. Most people walk their dogs before and after work and I highly doubt they want to be walking up a hill at those times. Just because she doesn’t see them doing it doesn’t mean they aren’t. She really thinks she’s someone special doesn’t she. She’s the most judgemental person I’ve ever seen, I can’t imagine going on a walk and bad mouthing everyone I see purely because they’re on a hill or I’ve never seen them before. I hope everyone keeps going for their hours exercise on that bloody hill just to annoy her. Her head is too far up her own a***

• Heart

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Wilkes zoomed in on someone playing in the sea ( a child?) and Ellie said "don't zoom in on her, that's weird" wilkes replies saying she wasn't zooming in. The proof is in the pudding... You zoomed in! Ellie does have more sense than Wilkes with regards to privacy, must have got that from her father.

• Heart

Ahhahahahahe bsz

So last vlog she was annoyed that people weren’t saying hi to her and ignorining her and today she’s annoyed because “some young spotty man said alright” to her. So Wilkes, do you want people to acknowledge you or not? Or do they have to fit a certain criteria to acknowledge you, Queen Wilkes of the Dorset hill. Wasn’t it just last week she was treading through someone’s property, yet today she’s annoyed that people are on a public hill that she has absolutely no rights over. I get a headache trying to keep up, she’s forever contradicting herself 🙄

• Haha

Scullybob

VIP Member
Just watched her latest vlog!
* Moaning shes not getting her 8,10, or preferred 12 hours of sleep!
* Her next door neighbours smoke a "bit of weed" she tells us!
View attachment 180223
View attachment 180224View attachment 180225View attachment 180226View attachment 180229View attachment 180230
Oh, and she says she must try and remember to ask the doctor what the liver function test reading means as some or other reading is raised. Honestly, if that was my child I'd be asking a lot more questions, Wilko seems disinterested and bored, the whole thing is a huge inconvenience to her. She's pissed off because she's the only one allowed to have health problems. What a selfish arsehole she is.

Still no footage from in the house I see.

Now meditates and want to astral project? You can’t make it up 😂😂😂
Probably wants to go and haunt ‘her’ hill so she has it to herself.
Saying that, I wouldn’t be going back to a place after coming face to face with this.
461AA206-3339-4561-A481-88DD53FB5672.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8

westcoaster

Wow, if the consultant told Wilkes that diet had nothing to do with the gallbladder, he or she needs to educate better. All Wilkes has to do is google teens and gallbladder problems and she would discover this article. If she continues to provide crap food that child will continue to be sick. And I noticed in her affirmation that diet had nothing to do with it she said it was like a "disability," here she goes setting the kid up again. This is turning into some Munchhausen By Proxy situation.

I think the old Wilkes is resurfacing. Sure wish it wasn't at Ellie's expense.

I may not be a consultant, however, I do know hoe to Google.

Last edited:

Spanx4eva

A few of us read it and said it was about her. The sad old cow, stuck in an office because no one liked her and she felt she was above everyone. She is currently writing a book about Fibromyalgia and how she beats it everyday with her hill walks. She's a miracle that woman, she has all these ailments and keeps pushing herself daily to keep going. She believes everyone can be like her and walk daily with fibromyalgia if they try and don't give up by staying in bed. (Her views not mine)
Another reason she is a fraud, not much wrong with her apart from being lazy, I am sorry I had to vent, another kid got beat up last week by Ellie gang of friends and its so sad, she has failed as a parent, Ellie should have lived with her Dad, she would have got a proper education, wouldn't be smoking, hanging around with violent people, smoking drugs and stealing, she could of had a chance.

• Sad