That Wilkes Woman #6 Here today, gone tomorrow, here today.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she seems to be going down the van life route now. Bought a camper van. Probably saw how lucrative van life videos can be on YT.
But honestly the most recent video 😬 Do not bother. The whole thing is like someone left their phone recording boring shite by mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she seems to be going down the van life route now. Bought a camper van. Probably saw how lucrative van life videos can be on YT.
But honestly the most recent video 😬 Do not bother. The whole thing is like someone left their phone recording boring shite by mistake.
Yep def going the 'van life' way.. she said lots more adventures to come...
If they are anything like that vlog people are going to get bored very quickly.

Reactions: 2
That camper van though lol. What a heap of doo doo lol.
---
According to the old interweb it's not even taxed

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I joined Tattle years ago to chat about Wilkes, but then various other things were going on and I stopped watching her videos and coming on Tattle, assuming her Tattle thread would fade away. Then I came on Tattle again to see if there were any chats about certain TV presenter 'love life' scandals, and saw the Wilkes name appear on the subject list.
Now I'm curious what might have happened since I last watched her videos. Last I heard she retired, had a big pay out from the police and was going to buy a brand new camper van. I'm going to look for her videos again to find out.

I joined Tattle years ago to chat about Wilkes, but then various other things were going on and I stopped watching her videos and coming on Tattle, assuming her Tattle thread would fade away. Then I came on Tattle again to see if there were any chats about certain TV presenter 'love life' scandals, and saw the Wilkes name appear on the subject list.
Now I'm curious what might have happened since I last watched her videos. Last I heard she retired, had a big pay out from the police and was going to buy a brand new camper van. I'm going to look for her videos again to find out.
Ah.
Brace yourself.
She splurged all that money ages ago and has absolutely nothing to show for it. There was talk of camper vans and properties in France but nothing. Still in the same house.
She deleted a lot of videos but there are still some up. She doesn't post very often now.
Ellie has been very unwell with MH problems.
They now appear to be attempting some kind of van life thingy.

Ah.
Brace yourself.
She splurged all that money ages ago and has absolutely nothing to show for it. There was talk of camper vans and properties in France but nothing. Still in the same house.
She deleted a lot of videos but there are still some up. She doesn't post very often now.
Ellie has been very unwell with MH problems.
They now appear to be attempting some kind of van life thingy.
Oh hope Ellie gets the help she needs.

Looking forward to finding out about the van life. Is it a 2nd hand camper van or have they converted an ordinary van?
Although every time I think of van life, I think of that couple in the USA where it ended badly.

I'm glad she changed her channel name, as too many people were calling themselves Family, trying to be like that family whose parents gave up their jobs to film their children every day to get paid from youtube, and the father was trying to meet the teenage fans alone.

Reactions: 1
I thought this disabled woman who got a blue badge has now camper van. There nothing wrong with Ellie its what her mother done to her

So she and Ellie have gone in the camper van to Scotland for 4 - 6 weeks.
Honestly it is like she extracted anything remotely interesting from the videos. 30 minutes of trudging round a boring park in the rain. She zooms in on ducks and benches for the entire video.

So she and Ellie have gone in the camper van to Scotland for 4 - 6 weeks.
Honestly it is like she extracted anything remotely interesting from the videos. 30 minutes of trudging round a boring park in the rain. She zooms in on ducks and benches for the entire video.
I was thinking the same thing... so boring, what was the point.

New video with a clickbaity title - 'The crash'.
Haven't watched it as it is bound to be dull.

• Haha
New video with a clickbaity title - 'The crash'.
Haven't watched it as it is bound to be dull.
Yes very dull... A car clipped her wing mirror and smashed it...
The whole of her Scotland vlogs have been so boring.

• Haha
I watched a bit last night. She is such a moaner. Going on about the state of the roads.
She just has not grasped editing - the robin was interesting for 10 seconds but she filmed it for about 5 minutes.
And this sounds just mean but I wish she'd put some concealer on that open sore on her chin.

I can't quite put my finger on it but I find both mother and daughter very unlikeable. I hate the way Leasa talks and shouts at Ellie, she's so nasty, for example when Ellie was swimming in the river, Leasa was goading her and saying that the fish wouldn't bite Ellie's big fat arse. The pair of them were tormenting the dogs and then yelling at the dogs for barking when other people with dogs were around. It feels very forced and unnatural to me, I just can't warm to them.

Reactions: 3
I can't quite put my finger on it but I find both mother and daughter very unlikeable. I hate the way Leasa talks and shouts at Ellie, she's so nasty, for example when Ellie was swimming in the river, Leasa was goading her and saying that the fish wouldn't bite Ellie's big fat arse. The pair of them were tormenting the dogs and then yelling at the dogs for barking when other people with dogs were around. It feels very forced and unnatural to me, I just can't warm to them.
I agree with you... She also used a horrible word again when Ellie was trying to get one of the dogs to swim.. she said 'put him down before he goes ....' Nasty woman.

I agree with you... She also used a horrible word again when Ellie was trying to get one of the dogs to swim.. she said 'put him down before he goes ....' Nasty woman.
I think she's got a really cruel, nasty streak running through her. One minute she's preaching 'be kind', the next she's being vile to her obviously fragile daughter. She should have been cheering Ellie on for going into the water, not goading her and name calling. I can't believe she was in the police force, she's such a strange woman.

I think she's got a really cruel, nasty streak running through her. One minute she's preaching 'be kind', the next she's being vile to her obviously fragile daughter. She should have been cheering Ellie on for going into the water, not goading her and name calling. I can't believe she was in the police force, she's such a strange woman.
I agree, and especially with what Ellie has been through you'd think she would be kinder to her. Ithought she was awful in the last video.
I also think she believes herself to be very entitled.. one rule for her and another for everyone else.
She used a derogatory term before and got backlash for it, seems she hasn't learnt.

Reactions: 3
I've been thinking her and Ellie both look really bad lately... maybe they aren't getting to wash/shower properly in their van?
I think that's why she's chopped her mop off in order to make it easier. Have they been out in the van for ages now ?