Terrie McEvoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her latest story showing her new tan the tan literally looks bright orange! Who buys this shite!

Reactions: 2
Really bad response from Stellar. They just continued to ignore it yesterday. The editor was so arrogant about it. She disappeared off Instagram for a day and reappeared posting a picture of flowers from the husband as if she was the victim.
Really poor response. It's as if they dont care, oh wait they don't.
It's an insult to both poc and front line workers. It is bad timing to publish a white cover then talk about racism, as if they know about it. If they really couldn't find any black Irish poc, why not a plain black cover?

The front line angle is current and I have nothing against terrie, but if they had other front line workers on it and made it about Irelands call, how well these workers did for us, that would be something. The argument that the cover is planned for months - how long is terrie back working? If they plan it for months the team *cough* editor must spend months going through her recently dialled. Because it all of her mates featured.

Reactions: 17
It's not planned months in advance as I'm sure Terrie posted eeekkk or eeeeppp a few days beforehand to acknowledge the great news that she has been chosen for the cover. Text book Terrie! Anyway could they not have the likes of Sinead De Blogger to represent a frontline worker who actually does it fulltime (as far as I know)??

The irony is that they want to sell more print. If they actually put a non celeb and average Joe Soap on the cover representing a POC and/or a frontline worker depicting their story they would have received a tonne of sales and respect from customers and their peers. The editor kinda screwed up there! Jez I should go into this job 😂

Reactions: 10
I'd say Terrie is fuming over her moment of glory being teared apart. It was a half hearted apology from Stellar. They will prob have a more diverse covergirl next month but it's too little too late!
They will do a token BIPOC cover model next month, watch, everyone will praise them, and then that will be the tokenism done for another year. Apparently they’ve only had 1-2 BIPOC ever as cover models.

Reactions: 5
Oh here..now Daveeh is advertising Yoplait Yoghurts on his page..#ad🤣🤣🤣How low can you stoop..the whole family would sell their granny for a few bob...#freeloaders !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wishes for the baby and terrie centres it around the dog..ffs...i hope she did a proper one coz if it that was my shower I'd be raging with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wishes for the baby and terrie centres it around the dog..ffs...i hope she did a proper one coz if it that was my shower I'd be raging with her.
No doubt the shower was all #sp #ad #gift..who throws a lavish do like that for 3rd baby...notions🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Oh here..now Daveeh is advertising Yoplait Yoghurts on his page..#ad🤣🤣🤣How low can you stoop..the whole family would sell their granny for a few bob...#freeloaders !!!!!
And €2.99 for 4 yogurts is a rip off despite her trying to say it's great value!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh you’re right, he is! Sure you couldn’t miss that! These are vegan yogurts. Unlike anything he has tasted on the market apparently! Another brand to avoid with those eejits flogging it
Oh ha I didn't realise they did vegan now. I don't follow him and I'm blocked by her since tower jewelers

Reactions: 3
Terrie the front liner setting a fine example 🙄 Gobshite of the highest order.
Moved on to a new gang ! Also not an ounce of social distancing between them ! I think Rosie niamh etc have moved on but desperate FBG still clinging on 😝

Ah stop... “new dog mam” oh my god! Is this really what sells magazines? She has a dog, the same as every second household in the country I’m going to say. This girl is beyond pathetic now. Frontline my eye! Came home and did a few shifts and wouldn’t work anywhere other than a covid ward...why? Because she wants the praise. How many wards and hospitals are crying out for nurses but this absolute ejit has to be in the thick of it so she can flout it on her IG. Is this girl delusional?!
Omg did she only do a few shifts ?

• Wow
Lads the banana split!! Banana spit more like😂😂 a whole banana with some yogurt on it and a few seeds. Omg culinary genius I’m shoooook 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.