Terrie McEvoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terrie McEvoy is an Irish influencer/nurse/full time mad bastard. Married to Daveeeeeh, can’t forget him!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks Joanelarbo, don't have enough credentials on Tattle yet to start a new thread, but just to reiterate my last post re Terrie from the FBG thread in case anyone wants to share their opinion

"Cannot stick Terrie either. Something very disingenuous about her. Probably doesn't help given her past of rigging competitions and apparently screwing Irish nurses over in Sydney. I actually would not be surprised if she only went back to nursing during the pandemic just to post the glory of it all over Instagram. She was home months before COVID kicked off and it took a 'call from a friend to help on the frontline' (quoted from her Insta post). Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't nursing a vocation and altruism...if she genuinely wanted to help out others, she would have selflessly done it off her own bat without drawing attention to it or being asked. I don't buy it. It'll be interesting to see how long she'll keep it up for. Her constantly reminding everyone that she's a nurse is about as sickening as that ejjit David ('Dayveh') letting everyone know he's vegan. WE KNOW. And do not get me started on her awful, awful accent that sounds like she's slurring everything. Please for the love of God pronounce your T's in your words."

Reactions: 18
Thanks Joanelarbo, don't have enough credentials on Tattle yet to start a new thread, but just to reiterate my last post re Terrie from the FBG thread in case anyone wants to share their opinion

"Cannot stick Terrie either. Something very disingenuous about her. Probably doesn't help given her past of rigging competitions and apparently screwing Irish nurses over in Sydney. I actually would not be surprised if she only went back to nursing during the pandemic just to post the glory of it all over Instagram. She was home months before COVID kicked off and it took a 'call from a friend to help on the frontline' (quoted from her Insta post). Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't nursing a vocation and altruism...if she genuinely wanted to help out others, she would have selflessly done it off her own bat without drawing attention to it or being asked. I don't buy it. It'll be interesting to see how long she'll keep it up for. Her constantly reminding everyone that she's a nurse is about as sickening as that ejjit David ('Dayveh') letting everyone know he's vegan. WE KNOW. And do not get me started on her awful, awful accent that sounds like she's slurring everything. Please for the love of God pronounce your T's in your words."
think she’s already given it up, she said a few weeks ago that she hadn’t been needed for a few shifts and that’s been the end of it.

I want to like her as a fellow nurse, started following her before she went out to Aussie and she seemed like she loved her job, always posting about it and would say she would never give it up, but soon as the ads picked up she ditched it

Reactions: 6
Terri mad bastard scam artist McEvoy 🤣🙄
Never a truer word said! As for selling the dream life & recruiting all the nurses in Australia. She got paid $3000 (AUSD) for every nurse she recruited to Australia. She recruited well over 300 nurses. Do the math💸

Then most of them ended out there signed to an agency getting 2 or 3 hours work a week. Some none at all. A lot of them had to come home.

She’s a sly one that Terrie!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She's so mad tho. Absolute mad craic. Do u mind the simba challenge she stole off tik tok and everyone was doing it and hashtagging her as if she made it up 🙄 absolute melter. I can not fathom her at all.

Reactions: 9
She's so mad tho. Absolute mad craic. Do u mind the simba challenge she stole off tik tok and everyone was doing it and hashtagging her as if she made it up 🙄 absolute melter. I can not fathom her at all.
Not to mention the “Covid Curls”. Fairly sure one of the pics she took at work was taken on the bowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What does dayvehhhh even work as ? Or does he work. I used to follow her but had to unfollow she acts like a celebrity always travelling and living the high life , who even gets all that time off. Think I may be the only one that didn’t like the wedding dress 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 9
So glad she finally has a thread! Her tan with SoSue, Bahama Body, is SHITE it wears off so horribly patchy.

Reactions: 11
What does dayvehhhh even work as ? Or does he work. I used to follow her but had to unfollow she acts like a celebrity always travelling and living the high life , who even gets all that time off. Think I may be the only one that didn’t like the wedding dress 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
Oh I’m with you the wedding dress 👍. My Nan had curtains in her good room that looked like the dress 🤣🤣

Shes an absolute fraud, i called her out on instagram for the way she treated those poor nurses that went over to Oz. They went over believing every word she said and it was all a complete scam! she saw my comment deleted it and then blocked me hahaha.

Reactions: 7
She has me blocked as well, her & Rosie, because I called Terrie a full time mad bastard on a Bloggers Unveiled post wwhhaaa so her & her Rosie Posie blocked me.

Terrie is so fake, and by god she knows her angles. I seen her in Blanch late last yr & only a friend pointed her out I'd NEVER have guessed it was her. And as for bleeping Davvehhhhh and his hunga family, don't get me started.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They are so rough the pair of them and the inlaws lol. I unfollowed a few weeks ago but oresume Ive missed nothing only more swipe ups for cheap tan and cheap clothes.

Terrie with another vague ticking off a goals post. I cringe for these women in their 30’s acting like this

Reactions: 6
Denise kb and her bloody diary. She seems nice but very into the woo woo pseudoscience
She is nice but I’m over listening to manifesting 100 times a day. It’s better than listening to her hair talk everyday but still annoying

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.