Terrie McEvoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terror is the type of attention seeker that couldn't pass up going back nursing during covid pandemic because she lives for attention and validation from others
She knew she'd get major stick for not going back but yet what happened to just doing good things and not shouting it from the rooftops to get constant praise and compliments
Youll find she won't stick at the nursing too long
She worked for 2 years in ireland in the thick of it as a nurse, then went to oz where I have also worked as a nurse and its so much better over there and alot of it she wasn't even on the wards as a staff nurse she was a clinical educator, she loves nursing so much yet left it when her influencing allowed her to afford her to live comfortably
To me she wouldn't have the thick skin or determination and selflessness that you need to have a long career nursing in Ireland
That's my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Terror is the type of attention seeker that couldn't pass up going back nursing during covid pandemic because she lives for attention and validation from others
She knew she'd get major stick for not going back but yet what happened to just doing good things and not shouting it from the rooftops to get constant praise and compliments
Youll find she won't stick at the nursing too long
She worked for 2 years in ireland in the thick of it as a nurse, then went to oz where I have also worked as a nurse and its so much better over there and alot of it she wasn't even on the wards as a staff nurse she was a clinical educator, she loves nursing so much yet left it when her influencing allowed her to afford her to live comfortably
To me she wouldn't have the thick skin or determination and selflessness that you need to have a long career nursing in Ireland
That's my opinion
I’m a nurse and Terrie annoys me, especially the covid thing. But if I had good money coming in from a less stressful, underpaid, overworked job I wouldn’t pass it up! So I don’t blame her really

Reactions: 8
What’s going to happen to the Covid activity aka Jake when she starts fluting around the world again?
God knows! She “fostered” a dog at Christmas and then gave him back cause her life was too hectic for a dog and then suddenly we hit the worst pandemic in living memory and off she trots for a dog again to flaunt over her Instagram.
Seriously negligent of the rescue to allow her to adopt a dog during lockdown. What sort of message does that send to people about responsible dog ownership with her tagging the rescue left right and centre. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was #gifted for a bit of PR for the rescue.
I cancelled my donation to them and redirected it to another charity. Any rescue that allows a dog to be adopted during a pandemic and don’t consider how the message around responsible dog ownership is perceived by her followers isn’t working in the best interests of the dogs in my opinion.
Then all of her little followers “he’s lovely where did you get him hun” like he’s a handbag 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God knows! She “fostered” a dog at Christmas and then gave him back cause her life was too hectic for a dog and then suddenly we hit the worst pandemic in living memory and off she trots for a dog again to flaunt over her Instagram.
Seriously negligent of the rescue to allow her to adopt a dog during lockdown. What sort of message does that send to people about responsible dog ownership with her tagging the rescue left right and centre. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was #gifted for a bit of PR for the rescue.
I cancelled my donation to them and redirected it to another charity. Any rescue that allows a dog to be adopted during a pandemic and don’t consider how the message around responsible dog ownership is perceived by her followers isn’t working in the best interests of the dogs in my opinion.
Then all of her little followers “he’s lovely where did you get him hun” like he’s a handbag 😂😂
YES YES YES to all this!

Also do you know what WRECKS my head, her parents’ dog is adopted and has obviously had abuse in the past and is traumatised. She knows he hates her doing certain things and she goes ‘look he hates when I do x ha ha’ then does it and films it. Sorry but what a c**t

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The double standards that the rescues have pisses me off. Like people who work 9-5 can't adopt dogs, yet influencers like Suzanne Jackson, Holly Carpenter and Terrie who are always away can no problem?. We went to see a dog who wasn't even a puppy, and they wouldn't let us adopt her because we work full time and she was still there 3 months later 😢 surely being with a loving family who work is better than being in a small box coveted in wee! We ended up waiting for a reputable breeder and got our dog from him and he is the happiest dog ever eventhough we both work!

Reactions: 20
The double standards that the rescues have pisses me off. Like people who work 9-5 can't adopt dogs, yet influencers like Suzanne Jackson, Holly Carpenter and Terrie who are always away can no problem?. We went to see a dog who wasn't even a puppy, and they wouldn't let us adopt her because we work full time and she was still there 3 months later 😢 surely being with a loving family who work is better than being in a small box coveted in wee! We ended up waiting for a reputable breeder and got our dog from him and he is the happiest dog ever eventhough we both work!
Yeah I don’t get this mentality at all. We both work full time albeit maybe 2 days a week our dogs are on their own, they’re happy out and know the craic. Have their walk and do their business and sleep til we are home.

Reactions: 3
Think that’s a bit harsh on holly tbh

Reactions: 2
I noticed a few got dogs during lockdown and none seem to be from rescues. Pippa, Denise, Shannen, all got their little cuties, such a pity of they didn’t adopt. I think Amy May have. Anyway Denise and co would be the first to push the whole adopt don’t buy.

Reactions: 6
Think that’s a bit harsh on holly tbh
Why? She has adopted dogs that have ended up just being looked after by her parents because she's away all the time. She also fed a deer in phoenix park and posted it on her Instagram which encourages other people to do it, when there are signs everywhere saying not to feed them!

Reactions: 12
Has Terrie said which rescue she got the dog from? I thought they were all closed for the lockdown?

Surely the Grayson should have been kicking them out after the hour and 45 min limit 🤔

They've basically been there hours and hours.. I wonder some someone ring the Grayson and ask their rules? Cos I'm sure the normal folk would be fucked out after the 90 mins 🤔🤔🤔

Also Terri ragging Rachel gorry saying they need a night out in Dublin... Rachel don't do it.. Don't get sucked into that crowd. U don't need to open urself to all the negativity that will follow from being part of the we are better than everyone else clic

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They've basically been there hours and hours.. I wonder some someone ring the Grayson and ask their rules? Cos I'm sure the normal folk would be fucked out after the 90 mins 🤔🤔🤔

Also Terri ragging Rachel gorry saying they need a night out in Dublin... Rachel don't do it.. Don't get sucked into that crowd. U don't need to open urself to all the negativity that will follow from being part of the we are better than everyone else clic
Also thought people weren't allowed up at the bar and it had to be table service!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.