Terrie McEvoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I was shocked at that. As long as they get their holiday tan, screw the rest of us trying our best to limit the spread. I agree there definitely should be a thread in Bla and Aoibh Murphy.
To be fair, they do have a holiday home out there šŸ¤·

Terrie on the front of this month's stellar alongside an article about racism..... Were there no Irish POCs free? Yikes

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Iā€™m so glad Stellar is being called out for that tone deaf cover. They really need to cop on and reissue the cover with one of the 8 Black women featured in the articles. Shocking.

Reactions: 25
I'm so sick of just seeing the same group of influencers on the cover of Stellar!
I'm the exact same. It's all a little crew of friends. I heard their editor say on a podcast that there are no poc who have a big following in Ireland. I think they need to open their eyes and cast the net further than who they lunch/launch with.
They have the same faces over and over, they are just influencers, not worthy of a cover, they've done nothing of note bar sue and pippa with their businesses.

Is it any wonder they talk of print dying out.

Reactions: 14
Terrie on the front of this month's stellar alongside an article about racism..... Were there no Irish POCs free? Yikes
Absolute JOKE frontline cover caption..shs did a handful of shifts if that & never shut up about it..then all the posts about it & the praise how amazing she wasšŸ™„šŸ™„No the amazing ones are those who do it full time & dont constantly brag about itšŸ˜

Reactions: 11
Wow they really got it wrong. I have seen @yasminoconnor.blog call the Irish media scene out on this a few times. Very tone deaf. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 11
Think that's it..
Ah I miss bloggers unveiled
How did she survive this in terms of how was her credibility not shot ? Why didnā€™t she come off the platform ?! I unfollowed her after the whole nursing job scandal . My pal landed over and the whole thing was a joke . Like 10 hours a week she was getting and could barely survive . Meanwhile Terri getting massive referral fees . Donā€™t know how she stayed on IG

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ah stop... ā€œnew dog mamā€ oh my god! Is this really what sells magazines? She has a dog, the same as every second household in the country Iā€™m going to say. This girl is beyond pathetic now. Frontline my eye! Came home and did a few shifts and wouldnā€™t work anywhere other than a covid ward...why? Because she wants the praise. How many wards and hospitals are crying out for nurses but this absolute ejit has to be in the thick of it so she can flout it on her IG. Is this girl delusional?!

Reactions: 15
I canā€™t with this one. She is so bloody fake and the constant ā€˜wait til you guys see what Iā€™m soooo excited about eeeekā€™ act really annoys me :mad: Itā€™s usually some poxy campaign sheā€™s doing that nobody gives a tiny sh*te about unless youā€™re one of her dopey mates. She is so full of tit and full of her own self importance. Did you know sheā€™s absolutely MAD and got a one way ticket around the world?! The fixing the competitions was one thing but the scamming young girls into moving to Oz on false promises is completely reprehensible.

Reactions: 14
Of course she still hasnā€™t addressed it.
The fact sheā€™s been labelled a frontliner on a national publication after doing 4 shifts is ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
I'm the exact same. It's all a little crew of friends. I heard their editor say on a podcast that there are no poc who have a big following in Ireland. I think they need to open their eyes and cast the net further than who they lunch/launch with.
They have the same faces over and over, they are just influencers, not worthy of a cover, they've done nothing of note bar sue and pippa with their businesses.

Yep so the editor has completely missed the whole black lives matter movement point.

How will an influencer who is a person of colour ever get their voice heard if the same old influencers are being trotted our time and time again??

Thatā€™s the reason why there are very few, because Stellar and the likes refuse to champion them and give them a voice

Reactions: 13

Why would they need a big following ? Sure ya smaller blogger, sports person, musician or actress would be better than who they put on it !

Reactions: 4
Why would they need a big following ? Sure ya smaller blogger, sports person, musician or actress would be better than who they put on it !
Their GOLDEN chance might have been Yewande when she left Love Island? Otherwise Erica Cody, or SoulƩ to name just two black Irish women in music...

Reactions: 8
McAvoid is deleting negative comments and blocking people.....seriously sheā€™s a complete tool that one. Iā€™d also love to know who The absolute crawlers other than the other ā€œinfluchancersā€ are? ā€œOh you look great, canā€™t wait to buy itā€œ.....would ya ever f@ck off šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Money šŸ’°šŸ’°šŸ’°šŸ’° they sell more unfortunately.

Itā€™s not (or should not) be about money right now in the world we are living in. These mags should be playing their part

Can anyone remember the rigging of the comp with Jewellery shop ( not sure if I can name it)
How was she involved again ?
I know she's related to the owners wife

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.