Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Classic Terrie again afraid everyone’s going to turn up at their private little spot. Get a grip hun people aren’t that obsessed with you 🙄🙄
D33DD7AB-9B42-4C94-972B-879FC98F1341.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Yep…I called it. She tagged the feckin bejaysus out of Discover Ireland and I think it’s absolutely shameful they have gifted her a stay 😡
This makes me very angry. I'm an amateur photographer with a modest (just under 2000) following on my IG account. I've been approached by Discover Ireland in the past where they've asked to use some of my images on their platforms. This happens alot regarding many companies involved in tourism and the trade off is usually a free image for them and free exposure for you. In the past I have signed images over for full use wherever they please, for free. Anyway, I would only love a similar opportunity as has been gifted to Terrie, and it would certainly sweeten the deal in terms of 'payment' for use of any images produced from the trip. Might I add that I am also an essential worker in healthcare and have been run ragged the last few months....I sound so very bitter, but this has really upset me 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 30

notionseleven

Terrie has always been so full of shit. When she was in Aus it was amazing, magical, incredible, beautiful, most unbelievable place in the universe. Then she left and said they really struggled there and couldn't wait to get home 🤔 now it's amazing again.
When she crosses the road it's the best road crossing anyone has ever done. Absolutely everywhere she has ever been is her and dayvehs special place. She is a dose of the highest order.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

lb84818

Sorry but I am absolutely furious. EIGHT HOURS in the GREYSON?????? And she calls herself a fucking FRONTLINER????? I am ANGRY.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Are they gonna piss on the beach? Ffs mad bastard terrie wild camps give me a break.
Daveh had a story up at the start of the week begging for the aul freebies. Asking for recommendations as they want to get away for 3/4 nights and don’t mind where. Total begging! Clearly no hotel came forward so rather than part with their own money, cue the cheap bastards camping on a beach and pissing in the sea.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Oh f*ck off terrie. Just f*ck off. The perfect end to the best weekend. You were camping and happened to get lucky with the weather Eeeeeeeeepppppp. Can anything ever just be grand with her like? Its always perfect, amazing, the best. Shes incredibly immature, they both are actually. He thinks hes gods gift and super talented at everything. You just know they think they are the most gorgeous special couple going. Eeeeepppppppp.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I do wish people would stop asking her about having kids, when will people learn it's not appropriate to ask anyone that.

Reactions: 25

Sineadgorza

The government guidelines are 90 minutes no exception. It’s not for you, me, Terrie or the Grayson to bend those rules. The fact that’s there was ventilation is of no relevance, the guidelines say 90 minutes no exceptions. Unless the Grayson have a public health expert that assessed the situation I think it’s a piss poor response from them. The rules are there for a reason to keep everybody safe. I personally disagree with some of the approaches the government have taken but I still follow all guidelines because it’s not about me, it’s for everyone’s safety. If we all broke them then what? Just because everyone is apparently doing it doesn’t make it ok. That’s exactly the point, these women have huge followings that will copy them. That’s the problem!
And it is an absolute slap in the face to every pub not serving food in the country that are going out of business by the day.

aleesha12

I’m so glad Stellar is being called out for that tone deaf cover. They really need to cop on and reissue the cover with one of the 8 Black women featured in the articles. Shocking.

dontcome@me

VIP Member
I think it's because there were no more shifts available for her. At least that's what she said if I recall correctly. I know she was only going back for the Covid period so I suppose when not as many people were in the hospital she wasn't needed for those shifts.
Aren’t they crying out for nurses all over Ireland? She obviously doesn’t need to work as a nurse which is grand (good for her, no begrudgery there) but don’t put up a post like that to be praised and then you don’t even do a shift until weeks later.
I’m in the medical field and we are all working 70-80 hours a week since March towards a vaccine without a day off and I’m not posting about it on my social media for praise or attention 🙄
I’m knackered so might be coming across extra crabby and cynical. Nurse barbie just really pissed me off when she was hardly on the front line. All the student nurses who were working round the clock and not even getting paid.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

PEGGYPEGGY1980

Do it 👏👏👏. I have a contact too and I’m going to try get her exposed.
Fuck this
. I'm sorry but can they not actually gasp that phase 4 is not going ahead.. That could mean kids not going bk to school in Sept.. She couldn't give a flying fuk cos by Sept she will be in fuckin bali or timbucku sayin take me back I've missed you and playing that bloody version of i love you baby in the background....

Fuck fuck fuck right offf and when u get there take a left and continue fuckin off!!!

• Heart

lb84818

Lads, the tan. I just can’t get over it. I am a big fake tanner and I have tried them all but Jesus Mary and Joseph, this one takes the biscuit. I have never had a worse wear off in my life, I looked like a bloody tiger loaf.

• Haha
  • Heart

notionseleven

Does anyone remember awhile back she said she didn't want to talk about her nursing and had said she would be keeping that side of her life private!!? And yet here we are with the pics of her in her uniform again. Now either you want it to be private or you don't!!!
Translation: Don't ask me questions about how I actually do fuck all shifts, but when I do the odd shift, i'm going to post in my uniform as it helps me to curate this image as a kind and decent person who slaves away selflessly saving lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

shins

Wasn’t there some drama about the mag. I thought I read it here.
Stellar magazine put out the issue with Terrie on the cover and to the side a small article headline on what it's like to be a black woman in Ireland (on the back of the BLM). It was tone deaf and Terrie's article consisted of Terrie talking about where she wanted to travel when lockdown was over and pictures of the fucking dog. It was so bad on the part of the magazine. Not really Terrie's fault but a more intelligent person would have probably asked them how were they going to address the BLM movement. The magazine could have found any number of amazing black women in Ireland to put on the cover and they could have pushed Terrie out a month or 2.
Stellar is a rotation of insta huns and their dogs, hope they lose readers as a result. We can complain all about the insta huns here but they'll always have Stellar licking their holes and telling them how fab they are. Doesn't matter what scams you pull, you can be guaranteed a Stellar cover.

Reactions: 23
Terrie gets her hair done professionally first thing Monday morning (probably for free). Posts a picture to her feed today showing new products she used to do her hair which looks suspiciously like Mondays hair style. She posts a story saying she’s trying out new products leading to believe she’s doing her hair. If you go onto her story, her hair is straight today! So She clearly didn’t do her hair this morning with those products. The hairstyle was professionally done on Monday and that’s the picture she used claiming it’s the hair products. Shes an absolute scam artist. Anything to flog tat to the masses!

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Sickoftheswipeups

So straight from the hospital off with friends to a hotel break for a weekend. Doesn’t concern her that working in hospital with patients at the moment is still high risk and she should be limiting her movement so as not to be possibly spreading the virus with her. I’m a healthcare worker - I still stay at home as much as possible and limit my interactions with family and friends. Anyone working in healthcare at the moment would know this. Doesn’t give a shite clearly about #we’reallinthistogether anymore!
Don’t get me wrong I think she’s the biggest sap alive but my husband is a healthcare worker and we are on a staycation. Healthcare workers (real ones unlike Terrie) deserve a break and respite arguably more than anyone.

Reactions: 22