Terrie McEvoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious lack of social distancing at her little lunch today. Your halo is slippin Terrie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolute JOKE frontline cover caption..shs did a handful of shifts if that & never shut up about it..then all the posts about it & the praise how amazing she was🙄🙄No the amazing ones are those who do it full time & dont constantly brag about it😏
Called in sick more shifts than she worked. When she had promo work apparently. Didn’t go down well with co workers

Reactions: 15
McAvoid is deleting negative comments and blocking people.....seriously she’s a complete tool that one. I’d also love to know who The absolute crawlers other than the other “influchancers” are? “Oh you look great, can’t wait to buy it“.....would ya ever f@ck off 🙄
As usual, she deletes any comment that isn’t licking up to her. I’m sure she’s feeling sorry for herself that her cover shoot has been overshadowed by something actually important.

Did anyone else think it was weird that Rosie, Niamh Cullen etc didn’t congratulate her on the tan or cover and she mentioned nothing about Rosies new clothing launch?? I saw FBG did but that’s it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mcavoid is dull dull dull. Stopped following her as cudnt listen to the shite she spouts 😡

Reactions: 8
As usual, she deletes any comment that isn’t licking up to her. I’m sure she’s feeling sorry for herself that her cover shoot has been overshadowed by something actually important.

Did anyone else think it was weird that Rosie, Niamh Cullen etc didn’t congratulate her on the tan or cover and she mentioned nothing about Rosies new clothing launch?? I saw FBG did but that’s it
I think the full time mad bastard brigade has disbanded 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Why did Rosie not go to her wedding actually?

Reactions: 3
I'd say Terrie is fuming over her moment of glory being teared apart. It was a half hearted apology from Stellar. They will prob have a more diverse covergirl next month but it's too little too late!

Reactions: 12
I'd say Terrie is fuming over her moment of glory being teared apart. It was a half hearted apology from Stellar. They will prob have a more diverse covergirl next month but it's too little too late!
Oo what was said, I didn’t see anything?

Really bad response from Stellar. They just continued to ignore it yesterday. The editor was so arrogant about it. She disappeared off Instagram for a day and reappeared posting a picture of flowers from the husband as if she was the victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.