Terrie McEvoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've basically been there hours and hours.. I wonder some someone ring the Grayson and ask their rules? Cos I'm sure the normal folk would be fucked out after the 90 mins šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Also Terri ragging Rachel gorry saying they need a night out in Dublin... Rachel don't do it.. Don't get sucked into that crowd. U don't need to open urself to all the negativity that will follow from being part of the we are better than everyone else clic
Saw that šŸ™ˆ On that note I feel kinda bad for the 5ft fashion fairy shes always so supportive of that clique and they blatantly ignore her. Its terrible she be grand on her own note but trying to link in with them for whatšŸ˜£

Reactions: 4
Yeah I donā€™t get this mentality at all. We both work full time albeit maybe 2 days a week our dogs are on their own, theyā€™re happy out and know the craic. Have their walk and do their business and sleep til we are home.
Exactly the same with me. I work full time but my dog is cared for and adored. She has a better life than I do šŸ˜‚
Has Terrie said which rescue she got the dog from? I thought they were all closed for the lockdown?
yeah she was tagging them non stop. Dogs Angels in south Dublin. Terrie lives in north Dublin and got the dog at the end of March, during lockdown. Any good rescue was closed for adoption during the time. They were open for Terrie to adopt her ā€œcalm during the stormā€ - her words, not mine!

Reactions: 7
Exactly the same with me. I work full time but my dog is cared for and adored. She has a better life than I do šŸ˜‚

yeah she was tagging them non stop. Dogs Angels in south Dublin. Terrie lives in north Dublin and got the dog at the end of March, during lockdown. Any good rescue was closed for adoption during the time. They were open for Terrie to adopt her ā€œcalm during the stormā€ - her words, not mine!
Sheā€™s a dose

Reactions: 3

To be fair some of them were actually doing zoom calls where they would call the person who wanted to adopt and they would show they around the house and the back garden etc over video call. My friends adopted a dog in late march and did that. I think they had expressed their interest in adopting before lockdown though so it was just the home check that needed to be done.

I've no issue with dogs being adopted during the past few months because they do still need homes. The problem is people who did it just out of boredom and hadn't even considered a dog before. All those poor dogs will know is the owner being home all the time, so when things go back to normal they will be so depressed, especially with someone like Terrie who will be jetting off constantly.

Reactions: 6
To be fair some of them were actually doing zoom calls where they would call the person who wanted to adopt and they would show they around the house and the back garden etc over video call. My friends adopted a dog in late march and did that. I think they had expressed their interest in adopting before lockdown though so it was just the home check that needed to be done.

I've no issue with dogs being adopted during the past few months because they do still need homes. The problem is people who did it just out of boredom and hadn't even considered a dog before. All those poor dogs will know is the owner being home all the time, so when things go back to normal they will be so depressed, especially with someone like Terrie who will be jetting off constantly.
So true. She said before they werenā€™t going to get a dog because they couldnā€™t commit. Poor Jake doesnā€™t realise his life is going to change considerably very soon. I genuinely donā€™t believe she is a dog lover. Seeing the way she torments the family dog doesnā€™t sit well with me.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but I am absolutely furious. EIGHT HOURS in the GREYSON?????? And she calls herself a bleeping FRONTLINER????? I am ANGRY.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The preaching she was doing in between her 4 shifts was something else. Telling us all to ā€˜hold firmā€™ and do whatā€™s asked of us. Sheā€™s a grade a chancer

I'm. Actually disgusted.. Seriously... CAN ANYONE PLEASE ACTUALLY CALL THIS ONE OUT.. ITS NOT A NORMAL BLOGGER THING.. SHE SAYS SHE IS FRONT LINE STAFF.. SORRY FOR CAPITALS BUT I WANTED TO SHOUT IT OUT.... its really upset me..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's a class A idiot who picks and chooses when the rules apply to her. Break the rules Terrie because apparently you're allowed but don't unashamedly post it all over Insta. You have absolutely no right to call yourself a frontliner! She wouldn't know hard work if it came up and bit her in her "eeeekkkkk, eeeeeepppp" arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can call her out but she wonā€™t care and youā€™ll get blocked. She will keep doing what she wants, keep her following and brands will keep working with her. As is the case with other bloggers. They are a law onto themselves! Until people stop hanging on their every swipe up it will continue.
She is the worst though, I particularly dislike her. Taking advantage of nurses, flogging slave labour tatt with no acknowledgement about it and calling herself a frontline worker on her stories crying about the ā€œhorrorsā€ sheā€™s seen on the covid wards and sheā€™s out drinking in pubs the last 10 hours. Sheā€™s a low life.

Reactions: 20
Ok this is my take on itā€¦ā€¦.they got Jake at the lowest time for insta. Iā€™ve no doubt they treat him so well but every post poor Jake is wheeled out. She has posted her pics from this feckin country after the next and she is missing the travelā€¦ā€¦and then she is tagging tourism Ireland like a mad thing šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
she is a total insta player. It makes me so angry that as soon as she can travel and bail out of Ireland that little pet Jake will be just left and not 2 fucks will be given about him

You can call her out but she wonā€™t care and youā€™ll get blocked. She will keep doing what she wants, keep her following and brands will keep working with her. As is the case with other bloggers. They are a law onto themselves! Until people stop hanging on their every swipe up it will continue.
She is the worst though, I particularly dislike her. Taking advantage of nurses, flogging slave labour tatt with no acknowledgement about it and calling herself a frontline worker on her stories crying about the ā€œhorrorsā€ sheā€™s seen on the covid wards and sheā€™s out drinking in pubs the last 10 hours. Sheā€™s a low life.
Couldnā€™t agree more šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Reactions: 7
Ok this is my take on itā€¦ā€¦.they got Jake at the lowest time for insta. Iā€™ve no doubt they treat him so well but every post poor Jake is wheeled out. She has posted her pics from this feckin country after the next and she is missing the travelā€¦ā€¦and then she is tagging tourism Ireland like a mad thing šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
she is a total insta player. It makes me so angry that as soon as she can travel and bail out of Ireland that little pet Jake will be just left and not 2 fucks will be given about him
I know it breaks my heart too. There will be some sob story about finding him the perfect home.
Sheā€™s the dellboy of insta

Reactions: 5
I know it breaks my heart too. There will be some sob story about finding him the perfect home.
Sheā€™s the dellboy of insta
Itā€™s just vile. And I agree that that poor dog will be wheeled out soon with a sob story. bleeping shame on her šŸ˜”

Reactions: 3
OK girls.. Just a quick note.. Another Instagramer brought this up. When u swipe up to see the price of an item that let's says Terri is wearing.. For 90 days it stays in ur memory so basically even if u go into asos to see the top she was selling.. If u buy it she will get commission. So basically if u do a swipe up.. Go into settings on ur phone and clear caches.. And then type in what your looking for.. I did this unknowingly I had given this ghoul of a blogger commission.. But don't ever swipe up.. Just go to website urself and look fortop/jeans etc.. This will outa stop to all these little xtra wages they getting into their pockets.. The likes of Terri is prob gonna get 10 euros a swipe up so go figure. If u like the top.. Don't swipe up. Go i to their own page Nd look for it.. Thank me lated šŸ˜‚

OK girls.. Just a quick note.. Another Instagramer brought this up. When u swipe up to see the price of an item that let's says Terri is wearing.. For 90 days it stays in ur memory so basically even if u go into asos to see the top she was selling.. If u buy it she will get commission. So basically if u do a swipe up.. Go into settings on ur phone and clear caches.. And then type in what your looking for.. I did this unknowingly I had given this ghoul of a blogger commission.. But don't ever swipe up.. Just go to website urself and look fortop/jeans etc.. This will outa stop to all these little xtra wages they getting into their pockets.. The likes of Terri is prob gonna get 10 euros a swipe up so go figure. If u like the top.. Don't swipe up. Go i to their own page Nd look for it.. Thank me lated šŸ˜‚

Please spread this around. That why they won't say where top is from. They just say swipe up. Cos these little sheep will buy and then commission into their pockets

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Good to know! I go one step further, if a blogger wears it, loooooves it, eats it or is in anyway associated with it, I avoid it šŸ˜‚ canā€™t be too careful!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.