Terrie McEvoy #7 Changing the sheets, sharing #af deets, Daveh’s in bed, we won’t forget Repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On David's insta story he said "date night with his girls" so Sydney was actually with them...so why would Terrie purposely make it seem like it was just the 2 of them? Why go out of her way to make it seem like her life hasn't changed since she's had a baby?
And why bother asking visitors to take antigen tests but then bring your 3 week old to a restaurant? Everything is so bizarre.

Reactions: 37
She reminds me of a relation who had a baby at 19 and tried to carry on with life as a single young one.

I think she’s scared of her hole to be irrelevant. Or is incredibly immature. Or is so desperate to feel in control of her life and is determined that the little one will fit in with her full time mad bastard lifestyle.

Reactions: 19
I think her post on her stories "tonight's makeup" was a dig at that girl that commented under her pic last night or the night before, the one where she replied "it's just hair and make-up "?!!

Reactions: 2
She’s pandering to all the young ones following her who have no kids and think this is amazing mad bastard behaviour.
Never posted on this thread before but I don’t know whether to laugh at her or feel sorry for her.
How desperate must she be to share pointless tit when she has a three week old baby. Time she’ll never get back with her daughter.

I don’t care how she’s feeding her baby but she needs to drop the insinuation that she’s breastfeeding. Because as any breastfeeding mother knows you simply do not duck around on nights out when you’re building supply. All this twit is doing is giving impressionable young women the idea that you can exclusively breastfeed yet carry on like you’ve never given birth.

It’s sad, really.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
On David's insta story he said "date night with his girls" so Sydney was actually with them...so why would Terrie purposely make it seem like it was just the 2 of them? Why go out of her way to make it seem like her life hasn't changed since she's had a baby?
And why bother asking visitors to take antigen tests but then bring your 3 week old to a restaurant? Everything is so bizarre.
In the photo of her sitting in the restaurant with a drink her hand it looks the the car seat is just visible beside her, black bit beside the bag , and looks like a little foot

• Wow
Reactions: 6
In the photo of her sitting in the restaurant with a drink her hand it looks the the car seat is just visible beside her, black bit beside the bag , and looks like a little foot
How hard can you be for a meal out 3 weeks in! 😯😯🙀 especially when they 2 had how many holidays and date notes preceding Sydney! My husband and I had our first night away in 19mts when our lady turned 16mts, fair enough a pandemic thrown in there too. Dragging a tiny baby in a car seat to a restaurant. Wtf.

Reactions: 8
What was so important about having to go out for dinner. I don’t get it. Order a take away.
Dolled up to the nines then all for the gram. Her logic of not letting family visit and then going out mixing socially and dragging a 3 week old baby to a restaurant in cold weather is 🤯

Reactions: 34
Never posted on this thread before but I don’t know whether to laugh at her or feel sorry for her.
How desperate must she be to share pointless tit when she has a three week old baby. Time she’ll never get back with her daughter.

I don’t care how she’s feeding her baby but she needs to drop the insinuation that she’s breastfeeding. Because as any breastfeeding mother knows you simply do not duck around on nights out when you’re building supply. All this twit is doing is giving impressionable young women the idea that you can exclusively breastfeed yet carry on like you’ve never given birth.

It’s sad, really.
So true. Not a hope she’s breastfeeding wearing that dress - and a 3 week old would definitely need feeding while they were out

Reactions: 12
I'm just overall so disappointed in her! I don't like public speculation or anything that could upset a person, but the behaviour is a red flag in my opinion. I hope she gets some support and can take some time out to bond with and enjoy her beautiful newborn.

Reactions: 12
What was so important about having to go out for dinner. I don’t get it. Order a take away.
Dolled up to the nines then all for the gram. Her logic of not letting family visit and then going out mixing socially and dragging a 3 week old baby to a restaurant in cold weather is 🤯
I was actually so disgusted at them going for dinner by themselves but I think I'm actually even more so now that the child was with them!! What in the name of Christ were they thinking? Terrie is supposed to be a nurse, we're in the midst of a fifth wave of a pandemic and she's bringing her newborn to a (presumably) packed Friday night restaurant!! Oh the mind absolutely boggles at these influencers, they'd all want to get a dose of reality!! What the hell is relatable about her!!

Reactions: 26
Jesus she’s some wizard with the make up ! That crazy white face 😬😂 she’s trying to be all relatable now since we are calling her out for bringing a tiny baby to a restaurant in the dead of winter . Pretty pathetic u can order fab food boxes etc form places if you don’t want a “takeaway” or send David to get a restaurant quality meal . Would u be bothered going to a restaurant with a 3 week old in these times . Yes I am judging her btw , silly idiot saying people have to test etc and then indoors in a restaurant and swanning around at events. She’s actually a pathetic simpleton - honestly would think she’s a teen mom - isn’t she like 32 or 33 years old

Reactions: 32
The strategic poses next to her designer handbag 🤣 and the shoes which she’s conveniently going to drop soon.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.