Terrie McEvoy #7 Changing the sheets, sharing #af deets, Daveh’s in bed, we won’t forget Repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“3 o clock club” you’d think she’d be used to night shifts being Florence nightingale

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She follows Stacey Solomon and she had a date night last night and still couldn’t leave the baby she took her with her but admitted she needed to get out of her room. That will kill Terrie

Reactions: 8
She can't be getting maternity pay. David doesn't work. I'd say in order to keep up her "we are very comfortable" appearances she has to get out and do these "work" things. What other income would they have? I don't really see an issue with it. Its her body in recovery and her baby. I don't think stacey Solomon sitting in her room not even showering is a healthy image to portray either. Terrie has never once portrayed a realistic view of anything so if that's what people are following her for more fool them. She's a greedy, advertising constantly, pain in the hole but if she wants to be out and about without her baby I' let her off

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She can't be getting maternity pay. David doesn't work. I'd say in order to keep up her "we are very comfortable" appearances she has to get out and do these "work" things. What other income would they have? I don't really see an issue with it. Its her body in recovery and her baby. I don't think stacey Solomon sitting in her room not even showering is a healthy image to portray either. Terrie has never once portrayed a realistic view of anything so if that's what people are following her for more fool them. She's a greedy, advertising constantly, pain in the hole but if she wants to be out and about without her baby I' let her off
The idea that Terrie can't afford a few weeks off is ridiculous. She will be loaded with all of the ads and the swipe-ups that she does. I think people underestimate just how much people like Terrie are pulling in. I'm pretty sure she has mentioned David coming in from work at times too? I'd say the two of them are looking to buy a house now that they have the baby and instahun houses don't come cheap.

Reactions: 15
The idea that Terrie can't afford a few weeks off is ridiculous. She will be loaded with all of the ads and the swipe-ups that she does. I think people underestimate just how much people like Terrie are pulling in. I'm pretty sure she has mentioned David coming in from work at times too? I'd say the two of them are looking to buy a house now that they have the baby and instahun houses don't come cheap.
I'm under no illusions as to what influencers are making, it's absolutely disgraceful money! But she is paying rent for a house in Dublin, David seems to be home a lot so not sure how regular he works if he does? A baby is not cheap. Her lifestyle isn't cheap, holidays, constant dinners out. And if they are trying to save to buy a house that's more money gone to savings. If she stopped with the influencers "work" (it's not work!!!! But anyway) as a maternity period they'd have a greatly reduced income and still all the bills

Reactions: 3
I had a section and decided to give BF a go so a similar situation to her. I literally cannot fathom how she is able to do everything she is doing. I saw the pose on her knees posing and thought wow recovery must be okay. My god! I can’t think of anything I would want to do less than that. And the clothes she is wearing, they have got to be super uncomfortable. I don’t really care how she feeds the baby but I have discovered that BF is very limiting, everything is worked around feeding. I’m only 10 days in and it’s the most unrealistic portrayal of life post baby and post section. I feel sorry for her really, the must be some financial or emotional reason for how she is portraying her life online. Or Maybe she is just that lucky to look and feel so great but I’d worry about vulnerable or impressionable people having their expectations set by Terrie and feeling inadequate when it doesn’t work out that way.
Congrats to you 💖 I was in the same position as you , it’s feckin so hard. Mind yourself and don’t mind that gobshite

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She should be entitled to state maternity pay. Also don’t forget that she bought a YSL bag a few weeks ago so if she can afford to drop that much money on a bag she can afford some time off with her newborn. I don’t think it’s a case of can’t, it’s a case of won’t.

Reactions: 20
He doesn’t work?

She should be entitled to state maternity pay. Also don’t forget that she bought a YSL bag a few weeks ago so if she can afford to drop that much money on a bag she can afford some time off with her newborn. I don’t think it’s a case of can’t, it’s a case of won’t.
So, in order to be entitled to state maternity benefit if you are self-employed, you have to have paid a certain amount of PRSI either the year before or the year preceding that, depending on your particular tax situation. So, Terrie either hasn't applied for this, or applied and was rejected on the basis of not having paid enough PRSI.

ETA: I think it's 52 weeks of PRSI you have to pay to be entitled, am open to correction though as am no expert!

Reactions: 3
Who goes on a date night when you have a three week old?? Isn’t every night a date night in your bubble with your little baba?

Reactions: 19
Who goes on a date night when you have a three week old?? Isn’t every night a date night in your bubble with your little baba?
I’m more surprised the belly top isn’t out tbh …. Definitely weather for it! Fuckin hell how aren’t they sick of the sight of eachother. The amount of ‘dates’ they have had before now!!! 😱 and all day at home together.

Reactions: 10
Her behaviour is so odd. It’s like she is proud of being this detached from her newborn.
I’d be mortified if I was her.

Reactions: 36
Her behaviour is so odd. It’s like she is proud of being this detached from her newborn.
I’d be mortified if I was her.
I thought the same thing. I'm no one to judge, I don't have kids or anything but it makes me feel so sad for poor women out there who would sacrifice every meal out, every inch of themselves to have a baby and here we have Terrie just living her best life out and about whilst they have a babysitter bonding with a newborn. My mother would kill me if I was at that carry-on - you have your 39 seconds of fun and you live with the consequences thereafter 🤣 this swanning about is a joke in my opinion!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah here, she is actually deranged… whatever about being 6 months in and desperate for a night out with your hubby and a bit of a break from the baby… but the poor thing is only 3 weeks old… there’s NO need to be going on a date night… she is so desperately trying to behave like her life hasn’t changed at all, it’s truely baffling to watch… I’m not saying you have to be in the depths of despair, unwashed and never leave the house… but certain elements of being a new parent you should just lean into and accept… like your life isn’t all about YOU for a while

Reactions: 25
I thought the same thing. I'm no one to judge, I don't have kids or anything but it makes me feel so sad for poor women out there who would sacrifice every meal out, every inch of themselves to have a baby and here we have Terrie just living her best life out and about whilst they have a babysitter bonding with a newborn. My mother would kill me if I was at that carry-on - you have your 39 seconds of fun and you live with the consequences thereafter 🤣 this swanning about is a joke in my opinion!
She’s pandering to all the young ones following her who have no kids and think this is amazing mad bastard behaviour.

Reactions: 13
I thought she said she that the Sweet King order (a few days ago) would be perfect for the Toy Show.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.