Terrie McEvoy #7 Changing the sheets, sharing #af deets, Daveh’s in bed, we won’t forget Repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the point in getting photos like that done!!!! Baby Syd’s face not visible in any of them 🙄 either put the child on Instagram or not.

Reactions: 6
The child’s neck looks like it needs to be supported in that first pic and David’s shirt needs a good iron

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sure Davaaaah had a bottle in the reel when they came home. If she was, Daaavvaaah would have post a gushing cringe worthy post of Terrie with her billowing curls carefully covering her knockers while feeding Sid!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I have never posted before but I feel that i have to today. I have a three month old baby girl and like Terrie, had a section. I tried to breastfeed but only lasted about 2 weeks due to the sheer pain of it. It was such a difficult decision to give up and I cried for days and days thinking I was a failure. I leaked milk and was soaked on my top for weeks. I was sore around my scar and still have my baby belly. My hair has started to fall out at the front and I bled for at least 9 weeks post partum(tmi I'm.sorry) THIS is real life for a new mother. I feel so so sorry for young women who follow Terrie who are led to believe that this happy happy back to normal life after TWO weeks. Don't get me wrong it does get easier, but why act like everything is exactly like it was before she had her baby?. I have zero respect for her. If she's leading people to believe that she's still breastfeeding when she's not is the most selfish and cruel thing to portray. She is an influencer, people look up to her. I don't want her to be all doom and gloom but for gods sake stop painting this perfect picture, it's wrong and it's very very dangerous for women's mental health.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
And just ro
I have never posterld before but I feel that i have to today. I have a three month old baby girl and like Terrie, had a section. I tried to breastfeed but only lasted about 2 weeks due to the sheer pain of it. It was such a difficult decision to give up and I cried for days and days thinking I was a failure. I was sore around my scar and still have my baby belly. My hair has started to fall out at the front and I bled for at least 9 weeks post partum(tmi I'm.sorry) THIS is real life for a new mother. I feel so so sorry for young women who follow Terrie who are led to believe that this happy happy back to normal life after TWO weeks. I have zero respect for her. If she's leading people to believe that she's still breastfeeding when she's not is the most selfish and dangerous woman I know. She is an influencer, people look up to her. I don't want her to be all doom and gloom but for gods sake stop painting this perfect picture, it's wrong and it's very very dangerous for women's mental health.
And just to anyone giving up saying we keep on about how the baby is fed and we want Terrie talking about leaky boobs etc, we don’t but we just want her to behave like a new mother whose life has invariably changed and not to be hopping on grinning with her links full face of makeup, tan, hair done and crouching all over the place after a section. Good for all the women that were like Terrie. Majority of us were not, lounge wear and complete restriction of leaving house for first 6 weeks at least due to bf baby on demand. I don’t care how she feeds her but it boils by blood her alluding to bf with her snippets of ‘few sips of wine etc’ when anyone that did bf knows she’s full of tit … tanned boobs all over the baby’s face …. Yeah im sure Terrie. Now I promise I won’t mention feeding ever again on this thread!

And just ro

And just to anyone giving up saying we keep on about how the baby is fed and we want Terrie talking about leaky boobs etc, we don’t but we just want her to behave like a new mother whose life has invariably changed and not to be hopping on grinning with her links full face of makeup, tan, hair done and crouching all over the place after a section. Good for all the women that were like Terrie. Majority of us were not, lounge wear and complete restriction of leaving house for first 6 weeks at least due to bf baby on demand. I don’t care how she feeds her but it boils by blood her alluding to bf with her snippets of ‘few sips of wine etc’ when anyone that did bf knows she’s full of tit … tanned boobs all over the baby’s face …. Yeah im sure Terrie. Now I promise I won’t mention feeding ever again on this thread!
Giving out*

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've had to unfollow, so sick of all the ads. It's like being subscribed to the QVC!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
QVC Terrie is right. It's actually unbelievable that they make money by posting pics, such a lazy way to earn a living Posting pictures, receiving free stuff, going to events and going on free trips/holidays, this is their job. Like how the fu#k is this a real job.
And they all act like celebs or entrepreneurs launching random businesses. It's just mental!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jaysus imagine pulling that sparkly tight dress over your 2 week old c section scar!

She's totally overdoing it at this stage and like others said giving a very unrealistic image of postpartum life. I was a sweaty mess from the hormones 😅

They are either broke or she's terrified at missing out. Strange how she's hasn't gone down the route of cashing in on baby ads

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jaysus imagine pulling that sparkly tight dress over your 2 week old c section scar!

She's totally overdoing it at this stage and like others said giving a very unrealistic image of postpartum life. I was a sweaty mess from the hormones 😅

They are either broke or she's terrified at missing out. Strange how she's hasn't gone down the route of cashing in on baby ads
She must be trolling us at this stage!!!

Reactions: 6

Sure she wouldn’t be entitled to maternity benefit. It’s the only source of income, which is sad because she’s missing out on the baby stage of her first child. You can never ever get that back 😔

Reactions: 2
I think so. Then in 3 months time there will be an article about disgusting tattle trolls calling her a bad mom, criticising her feeding choices, etc
Let them. Her Bio for her page is new mama and nurse. All she's shown is how to drop the baba for any type of photo op with other - Z listers , allude to things without actually being honest about them, disregard all medical guidelines for a new mama, c sections and covid, and then post life affirming quotes/photoshoppedpics/somethingaboutbesties/sydney(terrible name) with jake (sweet dog, terrible owners). The constant need for validation and "you're amazing" comments. That's not a new mama and nurse page. That's an attention seeking narsissist.

Reactions: 23
I would dislike her life.
She is def on a mission to prove she's super mammy
Like stay in your pj's and chill with your baby, why in gods name would you spend your days dolling yourself up to film adds etc...

Reactions: 14
The pressure to have the perfect body after leaving hospital is huge. The amount of times I have heard new mum's going on about getting back into their jeans. Just enjoy the new baby bubble.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.