Terrie McEvoy #7 Changing the sheets, sharing #af deets, Daveh’s in bed, we won’t forget Repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also spotted the belly in the graduation pic!

What's the deal with repromed? Just that she spoke about infertility while probably already pregnant?

Reactions: 1

What's the deal with repromed? Just that she spoke about infertility while probably already pregnant?
Just wondering was I being extra bitchy…. . That’s why I asked does anyone else think it! It’s the slightest curve ever but where was it in the belly top pic?! 🤔 #berealbitch or just don’t be wear a belly top 2 weeks post partum 🙄

Repromed was …. she cashed in on being their BA to ‘open the convo about infertility’ only to announce she was pregnant about 2 weeks later and proceeded to shove said pregnancy in everyone’s faces for about 36 mts not 9!

Reactions: 16
These 3 stories get asked about all the time so just going to recap them here so we can send people to page 1 of this thread. And for anyone new here, these are not the only stories of lies and betrayal involving Terrie!

Competition Fix: she was a brand ambassador for a place called 'Tower Jewellers' that she claimed to be related to and the competitions she ran through her page which were for prizes sponsored by them were won by people she knew (friends and family members). Tower Jewellers then came out and said they weren't related at all and Terrie gave some pathetic excuse that she was trying to be nice.

Nursing Scandal: She got paid to recruit Irish nurses to Australia and when they landed over to Oz to work, there was little to no work available for them. Some people got 2 - 3 hours work a week, others got no work and had to come home, meanwhile Terrie was lapping it up with all the money she earned from the recruitment! Radio silence from Terrie.

Repromed Scandal: after constant avoidance of any sort of question to do with family or children, and a regular warning to her followers to not ask her about it, she out of the blue started working with Repromed to "open the conversation around fertility". She admitted she never had any issue with fertility herself but knew of friends who did. And then after scooping up some money and some new followers who came to her as they experience fertility issues, she announced she was pregnant and without a doubt was pregnant when she started working for repromed. Radio silence from both since, and Terrie over shared insensitive posts about her pregnancy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
These 3 stories get asked about all the time so just going to recap them here so we can send people to page 1 of this thread. And for anyone new here, these are not the only stories of lies and betrayal involving Terrie!

Repromed Scandal: after constant avoidance of any sort of question to do with family or children, and a regular warning to her followers to not ask her about it, she out of the blue started working with Repromed to "open the conversation around fertility". She admitted she never had any issue with fertility herself but knew of friends who did. And then after scooping up some money and some new followers who came to her as they experience fertility issues, she announced she was pregnant and without a doubt was pregnant when she started working for repromed. Radio silence from both since, and Terrie over shared insensitive posts about her pregnancy.
If she was using her platform to educate people about having fertility issues and their options and admitted to not having them herself, what was the main issue people took to her working with repromed?
Is it because it was a paid partnership and she was more then likely just in it for the money? Please don’t think I am defending her in anyway, the whole repromed scandal always just confuses me that’s all

Reactions: 4

Let's not forget about this aswell.... Making people think she had cancer when it was just abnormal cells 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Competition Fix: she was a brand ambassador for a place called 'Tower Jewellers' that she claimed to be related to and the competitions she ran through her page which were for prizes sponsored by them were won by people she knew (friends and family members). Tower Jewellers then came out and said they weren't related at all and Terrie gave some pathetic excuse that she was trying to be nice.

Nursing Scandal: She got paid to recruit Irish nurses to Australia and when they landed over to Oz to work, there was little to no work available for them. Some people got 2 - 3 hours work a week, others got no work and had to come home, meanwhile Terrie was lapping it up with all the money she earned from the recruitment! Radio silence from Terrie.

You’re fab
Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If she was using her platform to educate people about having fertility issues and their options and admitted to not having them herself, what was the main issue people took to her working with repromed?
Is it because it was a paid partnership and she was more then likely just in it for the money? Please don’t think I am defending her in anyway, the whole repromed scandal always just confuses me that’s all
The first issue was that she took the job when she had previously refused point blank to talk about anything along these lines. Came on all caring about fertility as soon as there was money involved. So disingenuous!! Only in it for the money. Obvs doesn't care about her "besties" (followers). So from the get go people were annoyed about that.

The second thing was that she knew she was pregnant, and had gotten pregnant with no issues, so once again was talking about issues she has no clue about!

Then she gained a following, made up of women experiencing fertility issues, who came over from the repromed page, all the while knowing she would soon announce she was pregnant. Women followed her to get help and advice and sympathy around struggling to get pregnant, and her page reflected none of that!

She continued to overshare insensitive posts about her pregnancy, bump pict after bump pict after bump pict, and never once addressed how the followers she gained from repromed might feel, or actually she never mentioned repromed again after people complained to them and clearly her contract was cancelled! That is why we mention repromed in every tattle thread title so that she knows we have not forgotten!

ETA for me it's probably the worst thing she's ever done. It showed how completely heartless and greedy she is, toying with people's emotions to earn a few pound.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
The first issue was that she took the job when she had previously refused point blank to talk about anything along these lines. Came on all caring about fertility as soon as there was money involved. So disingenuous!! Only in it for the money. Obvs doesn't care about her "besties" (followers). So from the get go people were annoyed about that.

The second thing was that she knew she was pregnant, and had gotten pregnant with no issues, so once again was talking about issues she has no clue about!

Then she gained a following, made up of women experiencing fertility issues, who came over from the repromed page, all the while knowing she would soon announce she was pregnant. Women followed her to get help and advice and sympathy around struggling to get pregnant, and her page reflected none of that!

She continued to overshare insensitive posts about her pregnancy, bump pict after bump pict after bump pict, and never once addressed how the followers she gained from repromed might feel, or actually she never mentioned repromed again after people complained to them and clearly her contract was cancelled! That is why we mention repromed in every tattle thread title so that she knows we have not forgotten!

ETA for me it's probably the worst thing she's ever done. It showed how completely heartless and greedy she is, toying with people's emotions to earn a few pound.
Thanks for filling in me re repromed! I remember it happening but wasn’t really following the situation closely and your so right in every regarding about the situation. I said it on the last thread but the way she carried on during her pregnancy was a disgrace with the over sharing.

Reactions: 10
anyone see Daaavahs latest story? Is it a dig at his anti vax sister??

Also...I follow Nikki for shits and giggles but I think she has been kinda shadow banned because her stories are waaaaaaaay down my list. Rarely see them anymore

Reactions: 4

Let's not forget about this aswell.... Making people think she had cancer when it was just abnormal cells 🙄🙄
Oh Jesus how did I forget about this 😳

Reactions: 3
anyone see Daaavahs latest story? Is it a dig at his anti vax sister??

Also...I follow Nikki for shits and giggles but I think she has been kinda shadow banned because her stories are waaaaaaaay down my list. Rarely see them anymore
Nope I’d imagine it’s linked to the naas hospital doctor abusing patients

I can't get into this link. What was the cancer story?
Someone will tell it better but it was around this time I started to follow her. Other Insta hons were posting about how ‘brave’ Terror was so I headed on over to see the craic and from what I could make out she had received bad health news (very vague but very dramatic), then all was ok. It turned out she had abnormal cells after a smear test.

Reactions: 11
So is she going back to nursing after her maternity or is she jus getting grad pics for the gram?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone will tell it better but it was around this time I started to follow her. Other Insta hons were posting about how ‘brave’ Terror was so I headed on over to see the craic and from what I could make out she had received bad health news (very vague but very dramatic), then all was ok. It turned out she had abnormal cells after a smear test.
Ah ok, i see. Thanks for filling me in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.