Terrie McEvoy #7 Changing the sheets, sharing #af deets, Daveh’s in bed, we won’t forget Repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she got offended when people asked her when she was having a baby, because she did actually struggle to conceive. Not because she never wanted to be a mother but agreed with David she would have a baby if she could continue her lifestyle. That’s the most outrageous, far fetched crap I’ve ever read on tattle.

Maybe she got offended when people asked her when she was having a baby, because she did actually struggle to conceive. Not because she never wanted to be a mother but agreed with David she would have a baby if she could continue her lifestyle. That’s the most outrageous, far fetched crap I’ve ever read on tattle.
And I don’t ever like her either. But that’s just ridiculous and clearly coming from a place of hatred and resentment.

Reactions: 1

And I don’t ever like her either. But that’s just ridiculous and clearly coming from a place of hatred and resentment.
When she got the famous contract with Repromed she admitted that she had never had infertility problems which I would also take as she didn't have problems conceiving

ETA when she got called out about how wrong her contract with Repromed was she used her usual radio silence tactic which just proves she hadn't a leg to stand on with it! If she had had problems she would've said.

Reactions: 26

Okay..... Look at the dates and watch her paid promotion with repromed.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Maybe she got offended when people asked her when she was having a baby, because she did actually struggle to conceive.
Keep up.. Terror doesn’t have a clue about struggling to conceive, if she did she would have addressed the Repromed scandal and say she did struggle and it happened naturally so didn’t need the help of the clinic etc etc .. she saw a quick buck to be made and ran with it. Do you think she gave her paycheck from Repromed back to them after purposely misleading vulnerable people for her own gain?
She has no shame and I am disgusted that she got away with it so easily

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The fact she comes on Instagram to confirm this is all she is doing, the day after being criticised here just proves she is reading. Lol
OMG 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 Hi Terrie!! 😂😂😂

Actually shocked she clarified rather than defended herself 😂

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: Terries a tool, davehs a fool and Sydders name is just bloody cruel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Terrie’s a tool and a Repromed mule, Davehs a fool and Sydders name is just bloody cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Repromed, Terror can't stick round till Sydders fed, Daveh must be going off his head!!

Reactions: 7
Lol then you mustn’t be on tattle that much! The “*missing cat found by her psychic friend and sister just down the road from her house*” saga on Faces by Grace’s thread last year is the most far fetched crap I’ve ever read. Entertaining though 😂 Not sure what you expect from a gossip forum?! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also - she said herself she didn’t have any fertility issues or struggle to conceive. Maybe read a bit more about the actual repromed situation and how she lied to and manipulated 1000s of women to line her own pockets. Again. 🙄

Reactions: 10
Okay if that was the case why not wait to do the collab until after she announced her pregnancy? It’d have made more sense then and may have been more successful because of relatability. She’s a con artist. It’s the exact same situation as the nursing recruitment in Oz

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.