Terrie McEvoy #7 Changing the sheets, sharing #af deets, Daveh’s in bed, we won’t forget Repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cold last night and dragging a 3 week old baby to a restaurant. In a pandemic!

Get a takeaway delivered FFS

Reactions: 15
Something different? Boots? They look like
penneys boots to make it even more comical than it already is. The huns are getting desperate and are throwing all sorts of shite at the wall hoping something will stick.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Probably priced the same as poco etc too.. no thanks 😂 sue you tried clothing it flopped give it up lol

Reactions: 11
The mad thing is the baba was due this week *so she was planning all this around her due date, away with the fairies.

*edited to say this week not today. Bit point stands.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Thought she kept saying she was due the day her graduation was on?
Oh she prob did, I rarely listen to her with sound on, just read her captions! Can't bare the eeeek! She prob got caught up in her web of lies about when she was actually due because don't you know all her fans would be camping out outside the hospital to catch a glimpse of "bubbles" if we knew the actual due date 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah to be fair like it is unique. Like I’ve never seen shoes or boots sold online so they have really found a niche there. Like forget the invention of the wheel. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Was she only due today?? David had a post up on October 27th saying Terrie was 9 months pregnant and out working?
Most of those pregnancy tracker apps say you’re 9 months for the last 4 weeks give or take even though it’s be more accurate to say you’re in the ninth month. Tis both irritating and confusing!

Reactions: 4
I hope it flops. The world doesn’t need more unethical sourced ‘brands’ originating from slave labour in a suffering country and we don’t need more fast fashion. There’s enough already! These three ladies looking to make a quick buck off the expense of everyone else, honestly should be ashamed of themselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I hope it flops. The world doesn’t need more unethical sourced ‘brands’ originating from slave labour in a suffering country and we don’t need more fast fashion. There’s enough already! These three ladies looking to make a quick buck off the expense of everyone else, honestly should be ashamed of themselves!
If people started developing brain cells and stopped licking their arses it would be a great start anyway

Reactions: 14
I just think it's a bit hypocritical of her to be vegan because of the abuses towards animals but hock this brand which is no doubt going to be using slave labour

Reactions: 11
I'm on the edge of my seat here waiting to see what happens with the must have cosy boots from Penny's now that mantramorecheapcrap is on the scene 😂😂😂😂👢👢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.