Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BangAndTheDirtIsGone!

Somebody is triggered 😂😂😂😂😂 that maternity leave comment did not sit right with her. Bonding with her baby my arse. She’s the strangest new mother I’ve ever seen
Yes I agree - quite snooty, passive aggressive answers like the “she’s feeding just fine thank you” and the “how rude” when someone asked if she’s taking time off work to bond. She seems to be totally missing the point in how she’s portraying herself. Of course if she’s feeling physically and mentally fine after her section and coping well with her newborn then great for her - other women do have easier pregnancies, deliveries and post partum periods than others. However
1. She has been so rude / aggressive and adamant that noone should dare ask her about family planning or babies after she got married and people did agree and stick up for her because agreeably it is noone’s business. BUT - then proceeds to post non-stop about being pregnant, scan pics , bump pics, gender reveal, baby shower, bringing baby home etc. So we’re allowed to ask about it then and have it pushed in our faces as much as possible that she’s pregnant with all her PR gifts and collabs along the way.
2. Not long after wedding and numerous snap backs at followers for the above reason when asked about babies, she partners with repromed as an ambassador to “open the discussion on infertility and family planning” contradicting herself on the first point and then also admitting she’s never had fertility issues herself (and as we learned after was already pregnant or nearly) So are we allowed to ask her about it then? And why choose an ambassador without ANY understanding of or compassion for those with infertility when there are women on insta sharing their experience so excellently. It just appears as pure greed.
3. Only weeks after her Repromed partnership - with followers now gained from the discussion on infertility she announces - with no trigger warning or sensitivity or tact - that she’s pregnant. Pic of ultrasound, hooray for me and everyone should be happy. Again are we allowed to talk or ask about babies now? Cos we were not allowed to ask about her own TTC journey despite wanting to raise awareness through the collab.
4. Continues as I said in point 1 to post PERSISTENTLY about pregnancy without EVER acknowledging her repromed partnership, followers with infertility therefrom and no consideration or warnings or follow up to it at all. Really poor for a girl boss, power woman, NURSE and role model for women of similar age or younger. So we’re allowed talk about those baby topics right!?
5. Has baby and announces it on gram, “coming home video” etc etc again no TW. And we’re back to not being allowed to ask or “have open discussion” on post partum phase /c section or delivery / breast feeding or choice thereof.
6. Posts continuously of pics in tight dressed to the nines outfits, nights out , and all her usual collabs and brands and new shoe brand etc and again we’re not allowed to have an open discussion about how this may seriously be damaging to and misrepresenting so many women in the post partum stage or those struggling or who’ve had difficult c sections or traumatic births or pretty much anyone with any variation of her “bounced straight back / I’M DOING SO GREAT” depiction.
So, Terrie, this is where the lines are blurred and your followers - who are lining your pockets buying all of your collabs and products - are left feeling frustrated and disappointed. If you don’t want to discuss your personal life , family planning pregnancy, breast feeding or post partum then fine - you’ve every right not to. Stick to your advertising and marketing and PR and continue using insta as your business and source of income and don’t post your personal life at all. Full stop. But you can’t have it both ways - you can’t come on and rub your entire pregnancy in everyone’s nose for 9 months - and benefit from gifts and collabs and discount codes - and then be outraged that followers are asking genuinely curious questions. And they’re asking questions because what you’re displaying on insta doesn’t add up and doesn’t seem authentic or sincere. It’s disingenuous and ignorant and inconsiderate to the women all over the country with very different experiences and it’s so hypocritical to how you’ve approached the entire baby topic for the last few years. It also makes you appear entirely un-relatable and right now, frankly, entirely unlikeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 115

Daisy89

I have never posted before but I feel that i have to today. I have a three month old baby girl and like Terrie, had a section. I tried to breastfeed but only lasted about 2 weeks due to the sheer pain of it. It was such a difficult decision to give up and I cried for days and days thinking I was a failure. I leaked milk and was soaked on my top for weeks. I was sore around my scar and still have my baby belly. My hair has started to fall out at the front and I bled for at least 9 weeks post partum(tmi I'm.sorry) THIS is real life for a new mother. I feel so so sorry for young women who follow Terrie who are led to believe that this happy happy back to normal life after TWO weeks. Don't get me wrong it does get easier, but why act like everything is exactly like it was before she had her baby?. I have zero respect for her. If she's leading people to believe that she's still breastfeeding when she's not is the most selfish and cruel thing to portray. She is an influencer, people look up to her. I don't want her to be all doom and gloom but for gods sake stop painting this perfect picture, it's wrong and it's very very dangerous for women's mental health.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

not_influenced

VIP Member
I've been really really apprehensive about coming on here to post about Terror. I think when you become a new mother the world seems to have an open invite to critic you and what you're doing. You're breastfeeding - you don't know what amount your child is getting, you don't breastfeed you're putting chemicals in your babies body. You co sleep you're setting yourself up for disaster, you put child in different room you're babies going to die. How you dress your child. What brand of clothes you put you on your child,even down to what washing powder and nappies you use!

I don't believe anyone is on here criticing Terrie's parenting that's not how I'm reading it. I think everyone is criticing her misconception on post birth and the post birth experience.

I am SHOCKED and find myself picking my jaw up off the floor at some of the shit she is posting! I,like Terri,was due to have natural labour that resulted in Ceasaran section! I think our children were born 3-4 days apart, her before me. Like Terrie i like to get dressed and put on makeup and feel like i look less zombie more human- my look is a bit more no makeup makeup and comfort clothes. Understand and appreciate this is not everyone and some people prefer to stay in their PJs etc and that is completely fine.

Where i take huge huge issue is this "bounce back" culture that is being promoted online by her. Almost a "everything is fine nothing to see here". In Ireland there is such a huge emphasis in maternity wards and in anti natal on PND and it's ok not to be ok and to speak up. I'm not saying Saint Terror should be promoting PND or speaking about it. But feck me, read the room and don't be promoting false reality and perfectionist presentation!

Her #iworkwithPrimark when she was squatting or hunched to the ground 3 days post section IS NOT REALITY!!! Anyone who has had a c section will tell you, it's serious serious surgery and you can barely move, walking is slow, bending- forget it! Squatting - HA!!! The recovery is 6-8 weeks & getting into that black tight sequin dress if i was being paid €50k to promote it you wouldn't see me get into it, that fabric on a section scar, the discomfort of pulling it on and off!

Her constant posting of #ad and #sp i think they are strapped for cash. That's my only explanation. I think she expected to monitise from baby and get a lot for free and she hasn't.

She can go on socials or speak to stellar evoke or whoever the fuck she wants to speak to and interview with to say she's being bullied by Tattle.

Read the room Terri, no one is taking issue with you or your style of parenting everyone is taking issue with your complete bullshit of what life is like post c section and the constant contraction of antigen tests then going out on the raz!

• Heart
Reactions: 92

brandambassador

VIP Member
I was reading a referral letter between my Gynae and my neurologist - most of you know - mum of 1 (via fertility clinic purely because of my MS medication. I do have PCOS but this was not a fertility issue - just don’t want any misinformation) - as we consider is baby no 2 an option 😭 (I did so much damage to my bowel in labour and also MS fucks up your muscle reflex’s anyway which is how the bowel works) I ended up with a. ‘Temporary’ colostomy bag that I now have almost a year. Anyway, the letter said because of that, if I was a candidate to get pregnant again I would have to have a section. Guys the letter back from my MS doctor to the Gynae doc in fertility clinic basically just underlined, outlined and highlighted ALL the physical demands of a section on a woman who doesn’t have something else going on, he made valid points on the deep layers of muscles being cut through, that often it takes weeks and months to heal, and in the mean time your using your other limbs to support yourself. The jist of it guys was baby no 2 is too risky based on my personal medical situation because the section could cause irreparable and irreversible damage to my muscles via my MS. They said if in a year or 3 I happen to have a break from my symptoms they can review. But I know the door is closed. And sorry - didn’t mean to make this about me. I just really need to say that a section is a very physical surgery - and I’m not saying this is comparison to a vaginal birth. I’m saying it in comparison to it could actually limit the quality of my life, to the point I probably will never have another baby. And Terrie is acting like she had a tooth removed.
For what? Your body is all you have in this world if you get sick. Why do you need to pretend you aren’t sore, bleeding and stiff. You’re lucky you have no background issue OR that it all went ok even though it wasn’t planned. I absolutely hate anyone acting like having a baby was just a walk in the park because people like me know the extremes. Sorry guys not looking for sympathy but had to say well done rosemary also for being honest xx

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Erinslife

Chatty Member
I’m still shook over the price of the boots, some of them are 230e, wtf. How can they describe them as an investment piece, sure that’s a pile of shite. I’d consider an investment piece to be something from an established brand who are well known for producing high quality, long lasting items which justifies the price and warrants the use of the term ‘investment piece’.
Mantra is quite literally brand new and was created by a bunch of greedy, untrustworthy women who would sell their own souls on social media for a packet of ham.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Influencing is not a job

If she was using her platform to educate people about having fertility issues and their options and admitted to not having them herself, what was the main issue people took to her working with repromed?
Is it because it was a paid partnership and she was more then likely just in it for the money? Please don’t think I am defending her in anyway, the whole repromed scandal always just confuses me that’s all
The first issue was that she took the job when she had previously refused point blank to talk about anything along these lines. Came on all caring about fertility as soon as there was money involved. So disingenuous!! Only in it for the money. Obvs doesn't care about her "besties" (followers). So from the get go people were annoyed about that.

The second thing was that she knew she was pregnant, and had gotten pregnant with no issues, so once again was talking about issues she has no clue about!

Then she gained a following, made up of women experiencing fertility issues, who came over from the repromed page, all the while knowing she would soon announce she was pregnant. Women followed her to get help and advice and sympathy around struggling to get pregnant, and her page reflected none of that!

She continued to overshare insensitive posts about her pregnancy, bump pict after bump pict after bump pict, and never once addressed how the followers she gained from repromed might feel, or actually she never mentioned repromed again after people complained to them and clearly her contract was cancelled! That is why we mention repromed in every tattle thread title so that she knows we have not forgotten!

ETA for me it's probably the worst thing she's ever done. It showed how completely heartless and greedy she is, toying with people's emotions to earn a few pound.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Influencing is not a job

These 3 stories get asked about all the time so just going to recap them here so we can send people to page 1 of this thread. And for anyone new here, these are not the only stories of lies and betrayal involving Terrie!

Competition Fix: she was a brand ambassador for a place called 'Tower Jewellers' that she claimed to be related to and the competitions she ran through her page which were for prizes sponsored by them were won by people she knew (friends and family members). Tower Jewellers then came out and said they weren't related at all and Terrie gave some pathetic excuse that she was trying to be nice.

Nursing Scandal: She got paid to recruit Irish nurses to Australia and when they landed over to Oz to work, there was little to no work available for them. Some people got 2 - 3 hours work a week, others got no work and had to come home, meanwhile Terrie was lapping it up with all the money she earned from the recruitment! Radio silence from Terrie.

Repromed Scandal: after constant avoidance of any sort of question to do with family or children, and a regular warning to her followers to not ask her about it, she out of the blue started working with Repromed to "open the conversation around fertility". She admitted she never had any issue with fertility herself but knew of friends who did. And then after scooping up some money and some new followers who came to her as they experience fertility issues, she announced she was pregnant and without a doubt was pregnant when she started working for repromed. Radio silence from both since, and Terrie over shared insensitive posts about her pregnancy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Ratsout

VIP Member
The cringe from that message some mighty lick arse sent Terrie has me reeling 😂😂😂😂 is it any wonder these huns think they can do as they please with fools like that around
“Our daughters deserve to know how bad ass we are”
Ah love you’re hardly on your hands and knees scrubbing floors, or out teaching kids or working in Tesco etc. You're taking a few pics of yourself in makeup and nice clothes and uploading them onto social media. Would hardly call that back breaking work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
I am far from a Mammy martyr but I think a 10 day old baby with no immune system needs her mother not to mingle in a packed event more than she needs a stupid candle with her name on it…..
How is Terrie the nurse not taking more precautions by cutting her contacts. We’re all being advised to do that never mind with a baby at home … I’m sorry but she deserves the criticism she’s getting, she’s being reckless with her child's health…

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Parallel_Universe

Her dog has been “let down by so many professionals” over the last week - like realistically how many vets did they visit Christmas week?!? Something fishy going on....

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

FishnChips

Chatty Member
I had a section and decided to give BF a go so a similar situation to her. I literally cannot fathom how she is able to do everything she is doing. I saw the pose on her knees posing and thought wow recovery must be okay. My god! I can’t think of anything I would want to do less than that. And the clothes she is wearing, they have got to be super uncomfortable. I don’t really care how she feeds the baby but I have discovered that BF is very limiting, everything is worked around feeding. I’m only 10 days in and it’s the most unrealistic portrayal of life post baby and post section. I feel sorry for her really, the must be some financial or emotional reason for how she is portraying her life online. Or Maybe she is just that lucky to look and feel so great but I’d worry about vulnerable or impressionable people having their expectations set by Terrie and feeling inadequate when it doesn’t work out that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

The Foz

New thread title suggestion:
Sydney, Jake and Repromed, I need lots of nights out or I’ll go off my head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Being “careful” with covid and everything so she says and she’s out in a bar & the baby 2 weeks old . 🧐🧐

Reactions: 52

Influencing is not a job

So many things have annoyed me about that ad.
Firstly, maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think it's normal for any person to get that passionate about a nappy brand???
The crazy eyes talking about how amazing the nappy is! What. The. Fuck!?
The "as a nurse".... Line.... Fuck! Off!
And to follow it up with she knows the importance of skin protection when she JUST said she uses spf for anti-aging purposes, and never mentioned skincancer protection!
We have now seen practically every cm of Sydney apart from her eyes and nose! But boss bitch mom of the year is protecting her new born so much! 🙄 Give me strength!
My eyes couldn't roll anymore!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
Anyone buying this “brand” are the ones that are lining their pockets and need to realize that the more you support this shit the longer they are gonna be around and “launch” more crap. There isn’t a genuine bone in any of there bodies, so contrived. I have nor have I ever bought anything that these frauds endorse or launch nor do I intend to. Like everything else they bring out it’s cheap, fast fashion. The constant wheel spinning of outfit, workout gear, dresses, shoes it’s vile. If You buy well once you don’t have to buy again, spend your money in a well established brand that will last.
Q-“What brand are your boots”
A- Terrie mcevoy!”
I would rather go barefoot they put anything with her or her “business partners” names associated near me. These threads are a real representation of the type of person she is

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

mamlife

I don’t think that she’s thick when it comes to not knowing where to donate.
It’s more so wanting everyone to know that she’s donating . It’s all about her image , and look at me how great I am that I’m donating clothes .

Reactions: 50