Terrie McEvoy #7 Changing the sheets, sharing #af deets, Daveh’s in bed, we won’t forget Repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks shattered and still came on insta to sell instead of having a rest when the baby sleeps. It’s madness :(
Was about to say the same, she looks on the verge of tears,that shattered tired one gets when completely exhausted and all you want to do is break down and have a good old sob 😭😭Wouldn't mind but Insta and YouTube are chock-full of hair curling tutorials, literally thousands of them, bloody nobody needs to see her one!!! She'd be more in her line to grab a rest while her baby sleeps. But no, pure inner greed is forcing her to keep running on fumes. She's terrified of switching off for any length of time, desperate to stay in the limelight. Deep insecurity issues there. Heading for a breakdown. The way she snapped at someone the other day just asking a simple question calling them 'rude' that's not a woman in a happy place at all. It's almost like she done the q&a session to make an excuse to go snap at someone.

Reactions: 23
Wasn’t she swearing by hot tools curler for the last 12 months now back to instyler she’s by far the most insincere of them

Reactions: 17
Yeah she is probably wrecked but honestly nobody asked her to take to Instagram every hour of every day since her baby left her body to shill crap. She’s advertised more since having the baby than she did before, she is spending the full day away from the baby and leaving her to go out for dinners and nights out. As if people would turn around and give her tit if she declined an invite and said “Soz- just had a baby I can’t make it!” It’s a fairly valid excuse for not leaving the house. Nobody would’ve given her a hard time for taking a few weeks away- look at Síle, Millie Makintosh, Gina Daly to name a few- they all put up that they’re taking time away to enjoy the newborn bubble.
She’s choosing herself to do all this, time is so so precious, you never get the early days back when they sleep on your chest, and the new baby smell just fills your heart and you just take complete advantage of lying in bed and resting. Put your phone down Terrie.. everyone with a new baby is in the 3am club but she can’t even do that without being on Instagram for it

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I honestly can’t believe how much she has been out in the past 3 weeks since a section. I’ve been there with all my friends and I wouldn’t dream of asking them to come out to dinner. I’d be over with food and drinks. I don’t buy the antigen test thing and people not seeing the baby. Totally defeats the purpose if she’s out with every Tom dick and Harry in town. Is she stupid? Going out until half 12 knowing she’ll literally be up again in two hours. Especially given the week she’s had!!!!! She’s not looking after herself. I don’t understand it.

Also. Why is one of her eyebrows nearly touching her hair line?????

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
And Joanna cooper, Siobhan o Hagar & Sinead begarty this week as well and I could have sworn I’ve seen faces by grace with it before too all with the same special offer code too for only 48 hrs. Would love to know if anyone actually buys it from one of them

And shannen big c I think 🤔

Reactions: 1
Ok if I were a loyal Terror follower, I'd be confused. Last week it was the lanai hair dryer, week before it was the hot tools dryer and last night it was in style hair curler and each of them "amazing" or "omg so good".

I'm same age as Terri. I'll happily splurge and spend money on items or something that makes my skin care or hair routine easier or makes me feel good in myself! Maybe it's just me but no one has this amount of hair tools!! Buy once and buy good!

Also the boots! I just can't! Better quality on SheIn and Ali express!

Reactions: 13
Not meant as inflammatory question at all just wondering - I see a lot of people here talking about the poor quality of the boot range. Have people bought and tried them or are those comments based on reviews from someone else?

Reactions: 3
Ok if I were a loyal Terror follower, I'd be confused. Last week it was the lanai hair dryer, week before it was the hot tools dryer and last night it was in style hair curler and each of them "amazing" or "omg so good".

I'm same age as Terri. I'll happily splurge and spend money on items or something that makes my skin care or hair routine easier or makes me feel good in myself! Maybe it's just me but no one has this amount of hair tools!! Buy once and buy good!

Also the boots! I just can't! Better quality on SheIn and Ali express!
Did you see the video where she changes colour of Lanai blow dryer everytime like how many does she feckin have x

Reactions: 9
Did you see the video where she changes colour of Lanai blow dryer everytime like how many does she feckin have x
They all have loads of them. Nearly every Christmas they get sent a new customised one so they can’t even donate them 🤣 so wasteful

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
The cringe from that message some mighty lick arse sent Terrie has me reeling 😂😂😂😂 is it any wonder these huns think they can do as they please with fools like that around

Reactions: 24
The cringe from that message some mighty lick arse sent Terrie has me reeling 😂😂😂😂 is it any wonder these huns think they can do as they please with fools like that around
“Our daughters deserve to know how bad ass we are”
Ah love you’re hardly on your hands and knees scrubbing floors, or out teaching kids or working in Tesco etc. You're taking a few pics of yourself in makeup and nice clothes and uploading them onto social media. Would hardly call that back breaking work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I was literally gonna say the same thing. It's more than likely family, or other floggers just sending them in and she re posts them to make it look like it's the public... Kind feel sorry for her 😟

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So her behaviour is totally justified cause one fool messaged her to say she's "bad ass" ok Terrie.

I hate the justification of "would they be asking David the same question about taking time off" but honestly if my partner took no paternity leave and went back to work straight away after baby and then proceeded to have several nights out with the lads while myself and new baby were at home it would make me question if he was happy at all, cause why would you constantly need to be running away when you have a new baby at home? I have a toddler so I definitely understand that we need a break and me time away from the kids but hers is still a newborn who probably still sleeps most of the day...why does she need to be doing everything apart from resting and adjusting to the new life?!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m still shook over the price of the boots, some of them are 230e, wtf. How can they describe them as an investment piece, sure that’s a pile of shite. I’d consider an investment piece to be something from an established brand who are well known for producing high quality, long lasting items which justifies the price and warrants the use of the term ‘investment piece’.
Mantra is quite literally brand new and was created by a bunch of greedy, untrustworthy women who would sell their own souls on social media for a packet of ham.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I’m still shook over the price of the boots, some of them are 230e, wtf. How can they describe them as an investment piece, sure that’s a pile of shite. I’d consider an investment piece to be something from an established brand who are well known for producing high quality, long lasting items which justifies the price and warrants the use of the term ‘investment piece’.
Mantra is quite literally brand new and was created by a bunch of greedy, untrustworthy women who would sell their own souls on social media for a packet of ham.
100% , spot on

Reactions: 8
A packet of ham!! Brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.