Terrie McEvoy #7 Changing the sheets, sharing #af deets, Daveh’s in bed, we won’t forget Repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reading a referral letter between my Gynae and my neurologist - most of you know - mum of 1 (via fertility clinic purely because of my MS medication. I do have PCOS but this was not a fertility issue - just don’t want any misinformation) - as we consider is baby no 2 an option 😭 (I did so much damage to my bowel in labour and also MS fucks up your muscle reflex’s anyway which is how the bowel works) I ended up with a. ‘Temporary’ colostomy bag that I now have almost a year. Anyway, the letter said because of that, if I was a candidate to get pregnant again I would have to have a section. Guys the letter back from my MS doctor to the Gynae doc in fertility clinic basically just underlined, outlined and highlighted ALL the physical demands of a section on a woman who doesn’t have something else going on, he made valid points on the deep layers of muscles being cut through, that often it takes weeks and months to heal, and in the mean time your using your other limbs to support yourself. The jist of it guys was baby no 2 is too risky based on my personal medical situation because the section could cause irreparable and irreversible damage to my muscles via my MS. They said if in a year or 3 I happen to have a break from my symptoms they can review. But I know the door is closed. And sorry - didn’t mean to make this about me. I just really need to say that a section is a very physical surgery - and I’m not saying this is comparison to a vaginal birth. I’m saying it in comparison to it could actually limit the quality of my life, to the point I probably will never have another baby. And Terrie is acting like she had a tooth removed.
For what? Your body is all you have in this world if you get sick. Why do you need to pretend you aren’t sore, bleeding and stiff. You’re lucky you have no background issue OR that it all went ok even though it wasn’t planned. I absolutely hate anyone acting like having a baby was just a walk in the park because people like me know the extremes. Sorry guys not looking for sympathy but had to say well done rosemary also for being honest xx
This!!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
I had sepsis in labour and could have died . A section was my final option. My baby was also in distress . I took the time to rest and recover because it was so difficult. And I had people around me constantly telling me that “newborns are easy” “they sleep all the time etc”. At the time all I cared about was these opionions and why I wasn’t finding things as easy as them. It caused serious PND and anxiety for me.
Looking back I had an infection that was going to kill me within hours of being left untreated, no wonder I didn’t find things easy or didn’t bounce back for months. I was dealing with the trauma of everything that happened. They ridiculed me in the office for saying that newborn was the hardest time for me, even people who had NEVER had kids were also ridiculing me. I ended up walking out and getting signed off sick because it just sent me over the edge.
I am pregnant with my second baby now (even the trauma didn’t put me off another one!) and this time I am not going to give a toss about all these peoples opinions (who still work there!) .
Newborns are difficult and the hardest time for me for sure. Especially as a nervous , first time mum with no support around them! Terrie posting these false images is damaging to new mums who might be following her , young naive people like myself who thought bouncing back was everything .
I’ve matured a lot since my last baby and I can’t wait to soak up every single second and enjoy it, section or not!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Currently watching selling sunset and to see Christine the way she is on the show is actually dangerous. Showing her doing yoga and handstands 3 wks after a section. No doctor would sign off on that to be ok.
The show is portraying her as some sort of medical phenomenon because it adds to her characterin the show but it's not morally right!!
Christine never had a section 😂 I think that’s very obvious to anyone who has

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Christine never had a section 😂 I think that’s very obvious to anyone who has
I had a section, I just thought maybe they messed with the timeline, as in saying it was 2 wks post section but was more like 2 months.
It took me 3 months to even begin to feel anyway normal after mine

Reactions: 4
Lads what in the holy lords name is going on here. I'm 26, consider myself to have a nice enough figure but not IF YOU PAID ME would I wear this! She is seriously delusional and not in any way maternal! I think the mammy life isn't all she imagined! Silly woman.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lads what in the holy lords name is going on here. I'm 26, consider myself to have a nice enough figure but not IF YOU PAID ME would I wear this! She is seriously delusional and not in any way maternal! I think the mammy life isn't all she imagined! Silly woman.
Your profile pic is in the bottom right corner 😭

Reactions: 3
I was reading a referral letter between my Gynae and my neurologist - most of you know - mum of 1 (via fertility clinic purely because of my MS medication. I do have PCOS but this was not a fertility issue - just don’t want any misinformation) - as we consider is baby no 2 an option 😭 (I did so much damage to my bowel in labour and also MS fucks up your muscle reflex’s anyway which is how the bowel works) I ended up with a. ‘Temporary’ colostomy bag that I now have almost a year. Anyway, the letter said because of that, if I was a candidate to get pregnant again I would have to have a section. Guys the letter back from my MS doctor to the Gynae doc in fertility clinic basically just underlined, outlined and highlighted ALL the physical demands of a section on a woman who doesn’t have something else going on, he made valid points on the deep layers of muscles being cut through, that often it takes weeks and months to heal, and in the mean time your using your other limbs to support yourself. The jist of it guys was baby no 2 is too risky based on my personal medical situation because the section could cause irreparable and irreversible damage to my muscles via my MS. They said if in a year or 3 I happen to have a break from my symptoms they can review. But I know the door is closed. And sorry - didn’t mean to make this about me. I just really need to say that a section is a very physical surgery - and I’m not saying this is comparison to a vaginal birth. I’m saying it in comparison to it could actually limit the quality of my life, to the point I probably will never have another baby. And Terrie is acting like she had a tooth removed.
For what? Your body is all you have in this world if you get sick. Why do you need to pretend you aren’t sore, bleeding and stiff. You’re lucky you have no background issue OR that it all went ok even though it wasn’t planned. I absolutely hate anyone acting like having a baby was just a walk in the park because people like me know the extremes. Sorry guys not looking for sympathy but had to say well done rosemary also for being honest xx
I'm so sorry you're going through this and you're always so upbeat and positive BUT i love the way you call it like it is... Fair play xoxox 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s actually amusing to watch the ‘mY LiFe HaSn’T cHaNgEd A BiT’ fakery going on.

From a psychological standpoint it’s a very interesting social media study.

Reactions: 18
It dollar bill time at the minute with Black Friday and Christmas, all the Huns are on the sell HARD! That could be why she’s pushing so hard .

Reactions: 5
Currently watching selling sunset and to see Christine the way she is on the show is actually dangerous. Showing her doing yoga and handstands 3 wks after a section. No doctor would sign off on that to be ok.
The show is portraying her as some sort of medical phenomenon because it adds to her characterin the show but it's not morally right!!

Christine actually shared via her instagram page she was actually pregnant during the yoga scene she shared bts footage of the day of filming, she also said it was filmed over 6 months it made it look like she was in heels straight away but at one scene her baby was already 3 months

Reactions: 5
I had a section. I went out two months later for my 22nd birthday and cried because we had to stand as there was no tables and I physically couldn’t stand. She is a disgrace passing it off like it’s a piece of piss

Reactions: 20
I'd a section same time as Terri, i was kept in for 5 nights, 3 days after section Terri was on her knees promoting a Penny's matching lounge! 3 days after I got discharged i needed my partner to help me up and down from bed, chairs, sofa, even the toilet and he Helped me in and out of shower! I know everyone's experience is different but this is not a realistic experience of a c section. I'd have more respect for her if she came on and said it's tough going but she's committed to jobs and as Sydney came early they have to be fulfilled. I don't agree with it. But I'd have more respect for her!

Reactions: 28
I'd a section same time as Terri, i was kept in for 5 nights, 3 days after section Terri was on her knees promoting a Penny's matching lounge! 3 days after I got discharged i needed my partner to help me up and down from bed, chairs, sofa, even the toilet and he Helped me in and out of shower! I know everyone's experience is different but this is not a realistic experience of a c section. I'd have more respect for her if she came on and said it's tough going but she's committed to jobs and as Sydney came early they have to be fulfilled. I don't agree with it. But I'd have more respect for her!
Agree with all of this! I already think that there’s a bit of a misconception that having a section is the “easy way out”, it’s something I certainly thought before babies came on my radar, especially as there used to be that whole “too posh to push” thing that you’d hear about celebs… I had an emergency section myself, the recovery is no joke and I had no complications or anything like that… I think it’s a very dangerous idea that she’s promoting that you can just pick up like nothings changed after having a baby and a major surgery, especially to (what I assume is a huge portion) of her younger followers who wouldn’t know any better

Reactions: 12
I’d love to know what christmas movies all these instahuns are watching. They are all huddled up in pj’s , by a fire , cosy and watching “christmas movies” for weeks on end. Picture perfect !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've had 3 sections and have different experiences with recovery. What makes the difference is good initial pain management and being sent home on adequate pain relief. She's a nurse so would be aware of pain management and how to effectively deal with it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.