Terrie McEvoy #7 Changing the sheets, sharing #af deets, Daveh’s in bed, we won’t forget Repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I agree - quite snooty, passive aggressive answers like the “she’s feeding just fine thank you” and the “how rude” when someone asked if she’s taking time off work to bond. She seems to be totally missing the point in how she’s portraying herself. Of course if she’s feeling physically and mentally fine after her section and coping well with her newborn then great for her - other women do have easier pregnancies, deliveries and post partum periods than others. However
1. She has been so rude / aggressive and adamant that noone should dare ask her about family planning or babies after she got married and people did agree and stick up for her because agreeably it is noone’s business. BUT - then proceeds to post non-stop about being pregnant, scan pics , bump pics, gender reveal, baby shower, bringing baby home etc. So we’re allowed to ask about it then and have it pushed in our faces as much as possible that she’s pregnant with all her PR gifts and collabs along the way.
2. Not long after wedding and numerous snap backs at followers for the above reason when asked about babies, she partners with repromed as an ambassador to “open the discussion on infertility and family planning” contradicting herself on the first point and then also admitting she’s never had fertility issues herself (and as we learned after was already pregnant or nearly) So are we allowed to ask her about it then? And why choose an ambassador without ANY understanding of or compassion for those with infertility when there are women on insta sharing their experience so excellently. It just appears as pure greed.
3. Only weeks after her Repromed partnership - with followers now gained from the discussion on infertility she announces - with no trigger warning or sensitivity or tact - that she’s pregnant. Pic of ultrasound, hooray for me and everyone should be happy. Again are we allowed to talk or ask about babies now? Cos we were not allowed to ask about her own TTC journey despite wanting to raise awareness through the collab.
4. Continues as I said in point 1 to post PERSISTENTLY about pregnancy without EVER acknowledging her repromed partnership, followers with infertility therefrom and no consideration or warnings or follow up to it at all. Really poor for a girl boss, power woman, NURSE and role model for women of similar age or younger. So we’re allowed talk about those baby topics right!?
5. Has baby and announces it on gram, “coming home video” etc etc again no TW. And we’re back to not being allowed to ask or “have open discussion” on post partum phase /c section or delivery / breast feeding or choice thereof.
6. Posts continuously of pics in tight dressed to the nines outfits, nights out , and all her usual collabs and brands and new shoe brand etc and again we’re not allowed to have an open discussion about how this may seriously be damaging to and misrepresenting so many women in the post partum stage or those struggling or who’ve had difficult c sections or traumatic births or pretty much anyone with any variation of her “bounced straight back / I’M DOING SO GREAT” depiction.
So, Terrie, this is where the lines are blurred and your followers - who are lining your pockets buying all of your collabs and products - are left feeling frustrated and disappointed. If you don’t want to discuss your personal life , family planning pregnancy, breast feeding or post partum then fine - you’ve every right not to. Stick to your advertising and marketing and PR and continue using insta as your business and source of income and don’t post your personal life at all. Full stop. But you can’t have it both ways - you can’t come on and rub your entire pregnancy in everyone’s nose for 9 months - and benefit from gifts and collabs and discount codes - and then be outraged that followers are asking genuinely curious questions. And they’re asking questions because what you’re displaying on insta doesn’t add up and doesn’t seem authentic or sincere. It’s disingenuous and ignorant and inconsiderate to the women all over the country with very different experiences and it’s so hypocritical to how you’ve approached the entire baby topic for the last few years. It also makes you appear entirely un-relatable and right now, frankly, entirely unlikeable.
Love you to send that to her absolutely spot on in every way !!!

Reactions: 23
"Would they ask David the same 🙄"

I don't follow David, so I haven't the foggiest if he's working or not, coping or not. He's not the influencer, I wouldn't ask him because I don't "know" him, I "know" you.
Secondly, they didn't cut David open to take the baby out of his insides, so no, I'm not as concerned as to how he might be doing.
Honestly 🙄

Posting here now because 4aM cLuB 🥳🥴

Reactions: 31
Yawn!!!! Why put up a question box and then make an example of people that ask questions!!! Same before she got pregnant and people asked if she wanted kids.
She's a dose of shite, ask me anything......... and then claims people are rude for asking questions. She only did that q&a to shut people up here, you put your life on Social media for afew quid expect to get scrutinize, end of. Ya dont like it go back to nursing and take yourself and your kid off Insta.....simple!!!

Reactions: 36
The baby is feeding fine was my favourite!! She really wants it both ways … dose. Overshares every detail of the pregnancy but don’t dare ask me anything about the baby.

Reactions: 16
I feel she put up that question box knowing people would ask her question about the baby so she could go mad. I say she’s itching for a fight after nikkis behaviour the other day

Reactions: 12
I feel she put up that question box knowing people would ask her question about the baby so she could go mad. I say she’s itching for a fight after nikkis behaviour the other day
What happened with Nikki, sorry I’ve missed this.

Reactions: 4
What happened with Nikki, sorry I’ve missed this.
Check out the littlebowpeep thread. She went on a rant the other day saying she essentially doesn’t care about vulnerable people, not her problem that sick people are dying and she’s not having her child wear a mask and none of them are getting the vax

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Check out the littlebowpeep thread. She went on a rant the other day saying she essentially doesn’t care about vulnerable people, not her problem that sick people are dying and she’s not having her child wear a mask and none of them are getting the vax
Wow!!!!!

Reactions: 2
God she really is something else.

I had my LO around same time as Terror and i have to say I'm having it easy. Baby eating and sleeping well. This is the only place I am saying or posting it for the simple reason I have had friends who have SUFFERED terribly with their child having reflux and Colic.

I would never for 1 second post on my girlfriends WhatsApp group how easy I'm finding it or how good my child has been.

Why? Cause I'm not a dick, secondly cause it can all change very bleeping quickly, and thirdly I respect my friend group. I'm also one of those people who have "snapped" back which i never ever expected & I'm back in my pre baby clothes. Again this not something i would ever say out loud or to friends as it makes people feel really bleeping tit. I understand and appreciate women struggle to loose baby weight why would u make someone feel even shitter by self validating yourself by saying you've lost your baby weight and posting photos!!

How she cannot see this baffles me beyond words. Or how when she's getting stick online that a friend is saying, "do you think maybe it's because of what you're posting or saying".

The Passive agressive responses to the questions and then the reposting of people DM'ing her to support her own thoughts and views again is just the shovinistic witch she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
God she really is something else.

I had my LO around same time as Terror and i have to say I'm having it easy. Baby eating and sleeping well. This is the only place I am saying or posting it for the simple reason I have had friends who have SUFFERED terribly with their child having reflux and Colic.

I would never for 1 second post on my girlfriends WhatsApp group how easy I'm finding it or how good my child has been.

Why? Cause I'm not a dick, secondly cause it can all change very bleeping quickly, and thirdly I respect my friend group. I'm also one of those people who have "snapped" back which i never ever expected & I'm back in my pre baby clothes. Again this not something i would ever say out loud or to friends as it makes people feel really bleeping tit. I understand and appreciate women struggle to loose baby weight why would u make someone feel even shitter by self validating yourself by saying you've lost your baby weight and posting photos!!

How she cannot see this baffles me beyond words. Or how when she's getting stick online that a friend is saying, "do you think maybe it's because of what you're posting or saying".

The Passive agressive responses to the questions and then the reposting of people DM'ing her to support her own thoughts and views again is just the shovinistic witch she is!
She's not a woman's woman that's why! All this shite talk about women supporting women...gimme a break Terror!

Reactions: 19
I had been following her for years now and actually liked her content and how she was developing.
after today I sent her a sincere message about her commenting on what thought was to be a genuine message on how she is able to keep up with everything at once. Her response to me was enough for me to just block and delete.
Silly girl...

She really needs to have a break from this for a bit and come right back down to Earth. First class

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Ugh the reel waving the pregnancy test around again. What about repromed Terri? I sent you a DM but no reply. Care to enlighten us ?

Reactions: 13
Did anyone see the article on Facebook from “evoke” saying terrie “clapped back” calling the person rude that asked her about bonding with the baby? Fair play to her it says…. I can’t comprehend what world people live in… that selling tit on her instagram is something to be applauded? Money is more important to her clearly than any maternity leave….

Reactions: 19
I'm just being nosy and wondering if she's actually claiming statutory maternity benefit. Because I was under the illusion that if you are, you're not meant to be working ? Am I wrong? The benefit is only for people who are not working surely ?
She'll prob pop a story up to say she hadn't enough stamps to claim statutory mat benefit

Reactions: 11
Ugh the reel waving the pregnancy test around again. What about repromed Terri? I sent you a DM but no reply. Care to enlighten us ?
Handy that all those precious moments were always being captured by the phone 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.