Terrie McEvoy #7 Changing the sheets, sharing #af deets, Daveh’s in bed, we won’t forget Repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Wildrefill are going to be the next Spotlight. That is two new huns (Tez and Niamh cullen) who have started advertising it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had been following her for years now and actually liked her content and how she was developing.
after today I sent her a sincere message about her commenting on what thought was to be a genuine message on how she is able to keep up with everything at once. Her response to me was enough for me to just block and delete.
Silly girl...

She really needs to have a break from this for a bit and come right back down to Earth. First class
Spill the tea ☕

Vegan deodorant & real leather boots 👢 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That Wildrefill are going to be the next Spotlight. That is two new huns (Tez and Niamh cullen) who have started advertising it.
And Joanna cooper, Siobhan o Hagar & Sinead begarty this week as well and I could have sworn I’ve seen faces by grace with it before too all with the same special offer code too for only 48 hrs. Would love to know if anyone actually buys it from one of them

Reactions: 8
Someone who’s husband is the stay at home daddy. She’s all about her work and image. She doesn’t strike me as maternal whatsoever. Just had the baby to tick the box.
I kinda think this too... The maternal side is kinda forced. I hope she minds herself as much as a dose as she is.. She's buzzing so much now when she hits that wall it's some drop.. I've been their with pnd but only got proper help years later.

Reactions: 8
I kinda think this too... The maternal side is kinda forced. I hope she minds herself as much as a dose as she is.. She's buzzing so much now when she hits that wall it's some drop.. I've been their with pnd but only got proper help years later.
I had pnd after all 3 of mine, only really got help this year after #3. It’s a very tough road to travel. She seems a bit disconnected from the baby. I don’t know anyone who would leave a tiny baby for any reason when they’re so small 😔

Reactions: 21
Roz Purcell as well
She has been at it for ages but her 'brand/image fits with the all natural deodorant selling point. Like I genuinely can see her actually using it. I don't think it fits with the others mentioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Laura’s views, Dominique nugent and Rosemary mccabe also have been sent it.. maybe even Grace got one of those 😅

Reactions: 6
She has been at it for ages but her 'brand/image fits with the all natural deodorant selling point. Like I genuinely can see her actually using it. I don't think it fits with the others mentioned.
That is true! Once day I was looking at my insta and every second person was talking about it. Worse than spotlight 😂

• Haha
That is true! Once day I was looking at my insta and every second person was talking about it. Worse than spotlight 😂
Sure Siobhan O Hagen barely washes her hair, so unsure how she can be brand ambassador for a deodorant.. They irony!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i feel like out of all the influencers shes the least sincere. something so false about her

Reactions: 20
It’s all the fake smiling and fake exclaiming. And big wide eyes.
Life is not wonderful for anyone all of the time and by making out like it is, she is totally unrelateable.

Reactions: 19
She looks extremely down and fit to burst into tears in those latest stories.... We've all been there when the excitement levels of new baby drop and you are so so tired and you realise this is ur reality now

Reactions: 10
She looks shattered and still came on insta to sell instead of having a rest when the baby sleeps. It’s madness :(

She looks extremely down and fit to burst into tears in those latest stories.... We've all been there when the excitement levels of new baby drop and you are so so tired and you realise this is ur reality now
Exactly what I said above. When that wall hits its a long way to fall.... Terries crash is coming.... I know absolute work horses of women and even them have not worked in early days of a new baby. Some of the nicest times are days snuggled on the couch, pj's, cuddles and falling asleep on and off with baby

Reactions: 7
Exactly what I said above. When that wall hits its a long way to fall.... Terries crash is coming.... I know absolute work horses of women and even them have not worked in early days of a new baby. Some of the nicest times are days snuggled on the couch, pj's, cuddles and falling asleep on and off with baby
Exactly, those early days when it's totally acceptable to not get dressed and not have to be anywhere but curled up on the couch or in bed are so special and you never really get them back.

Reactions: 6
Can’t wait for the inevitable oh my godt behind the scenes I’ve been struggling. It’s been so hard. She has form for this. I’ve no sympathy for her. She is motivated by pure and utter greed

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.