Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guarantee she will claim "poor me" and say this "trolling" is causing her and her baby extra stress but really she has brought all of this on herself for being a selfish, untrustworthy money grabber
Yep course she will. While it's not her fault that me or anyone else is struggling of course qnd she deserves to be happy about it. But it's in bad taste to even talk about fertility while pregnant.she maybe should have announced her her pregnancy and the if she got treatment collabed with them its was all done in bad taste

Reactions: 6
"Mama to be" on her bio....meanwhile opening the conversation about infertility.... read the room luv! Baby news is always lovely but everything just seems so heartless and tactless about this!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Could it not also be a possibility that this is an unplanned pregnancy?
She could have agreed to the fertility collab simply because as she said, she's aware it's an issue for a lot of people including friends of hers and wanted it to be openly discussed.
Maybe she didn't realise she was pregnant at the time she signed up to the collab.
Some of the choices she has made recently doesn't seem to have had a baby in mind, such as buying the camper van for example.
She has almost completed her college assignments which I assume is to further her career.
She has been talking non-stop throughout the pandemic about travelling again with David.
I realise these are all things you can also do while pregnant or with a baby/toddler.
I just personally think it may have been unplanned and so to cover their disappointment that all their future plans will have to change, they are going to extremes to show how thrilled they are by filming that over-the-top video of them hugging!
I'm sure when they get over the shock of it, they will be delighted and make new plans as most expectant parents of an unplanned pregnancy do.
But that's just my take on it all. I could be completely wrong of course .... but just throwing out another angle to look at it from, that's all.
I thought the same purely because I always got the impression they didn't want kids. Could be completely wrong too.

Reactions: 3
I thought the same purely because I always got the impression they didn't want kids. Could be completely wrong too.
I don't think you take 100's of tests (as per terries comment on a post) if it was unplanned
Though I think she probably lying about that be to be extra relatable and get the gullible terrie fan club all emosh🥺🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I don't think you take 100's of tests (as per terries comment on a post) if it was unplanned
Though I think she probably lying about that be to be extra relatable and get the gullible terrie fan club all emosh🥺🤦‍♀️
I don't actually think she took 100s of tests , one our kids was unplanned and I took about 10 tests as I couldn't believe it. The planned baby i only took 1 test.

I don't actually think she took 100s of tests , one our kids was unplanned and I took about 10 tests as I couldn't believe it. The planned baby i only took 1 test.
"omg there was about a hundred done while we were trying" is what she said,which implies the baby was planned but who knows with Terrie coz you can't believe a word out of her mouth. Either way, planned or not, she was pregnant when she started the collab with Repromed, so should've cancelled the gig!

Reactions: 19
They were trying have a look at her comment here
Xxxxxxcccx

"omg there was about a hundred done while we were trying" is what she said,which implies the baby was planned but who knows with Terrie coz you can't believe a word out of her mouth. Either way, planned or not, she was pregnant when she started the collab with Repromed, so should've cancelled the gig!

Attachments

They were trying? I wouldn't believe a word she says! Bet baba was unplanned and it'll stop their gallop trotting off on far away places. Yes, baba can travel buy they won't be having "we're mad" nights out!!

Reactions: 5
Gosh big difference between this Xmas and last Xmas. She obvs felt personal responsibility for spreading covid all last December, she met diff groups every single night until the lockdown .. she totally took the P. Hope the baby was planned or she’ll be fairly resentful that she can’t go around every single night to a different restaurant or be w full time mad bastard. Also what about the career she planned with the masters?? Baby is not someone she can rehome like she will with poor jake

Reactions: 3
Shes prob been reading here & the 100 tests was just thrown in to take from the backlash..shes clever out put nothing past her..this is the girl who duped nurses to travel to Oz under false pretences!!!
I think the 100 tests comment is another gross exaggeration on Terrie’s part! Like when everything is Oh Em Gee EEK and THE BEST!!! That’s just Terrie talk! 100 tests probably means 10 Max. Terrie has been outed as a liar on multiple occasions in the past. I don’t believe a word spoken through the freebie fake teeth she has in her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think the 100 tests comment is another gross exaggeration on Terrie’s part! Like when everything is Oh Em Gee EEK and THE BEST!!! That’s just Terrie talk! 100 tests probably means 10 Max. Terrie has been outed as a liar on multiple occasions in the past. I don’t believe a word spoken through the freebie fake teeth she has in her mouth.
Agreed she over exaggerates everything much like the time she told Irish nurses there was heaps of jobs for them in Australia.
She is cut from the same cloth as Louise Cooney, teenagers trapped in grown womens bodies eeeeeeek!!!! Everything about her pregnancy will be documented so she take people in her "journey". She'll carry on like she's the first woman to ever be pregnant and zero fucks will be given to all the women struggling with fertility that have come to her page because of the BA role she chose to take on!!

Reactions: 15
"Mama to be" on her bio....meanwhile opening the conversation about infertility.... read the room luv! Baby news is always lovely but everything just seems so heartless and tactless about this!
Tone deaf and utterly shameless but in true Insta hun fashion is ignoring it. Can we please mass unfollow this woman

Reactions: 13
I see under David’s post of the pregnancy announcement that one of his friends has commented “glad your pencil works” and himself and Terrie have liked it and replied with a laughing face, this is an insult to couples where the male has the infertility problem, I personally think this is bleeping disgusting.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Terror must have blocked more people than she has followers at this point ! The block button is gone into overdrive 🤣

I'm quite annoyed repromed have stayed so silent. Businesses clearly do not value their customers whatsoever. Any time any incident like this blows up, both parties just stay mute until it blows over. Its a disgrace!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.