Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably not even brand ambassador anymore but they’re just not going to say anymore on it I’m guessing anyway
All theyd have to do is put up one story and say "in light of recent events, we are no longer working with Terrie McEvoy as a brand ambassador for repromed" so something along those lines like. I bleeping hate this ignore til they forget policy businesses use on social media! Wrecks my bleeping head

Reactions: 17
All theyd have to do is put up one story and say "in light of recent events, we are no longer working with Terrie McEvoy as a brand ambassador for repromed" so something along those lines like. I bleeping hate this ignore til they forget policy businesses use on social media! Wrecks my bleeping head
The jewellers did it that time she screwed them over by picking her brothers girlfriend to win the competition.. if I remember correctly they said they wouldn’t be working with her in the future.. fair play to them it’s a pity other businesses wouldn’t follow suit

Reactions: 11
Terri could defo learn a lot from Pippa! Pippa didn’t have to say any of that online but she chose to, first time I have ever seen Pippa getting emosh on stories. She came across very genuine. Then there’s Terri that does a collab with a fertility clinic while she’s pregnant and doesn’t even address it. She’s a joke
No she's a disgrace

Reactions: 2
New thread name.. Stupid "meaningful" memes and freebie baby reveal themes When daveh sucessfully humped her, fertility clinic should have dumped her,

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The jewellers did it that time she screwed them over by picking her brothers girlfriend to win the competition.. if I remember correctly they said they wouldn’t be working with her in the future.. fair play to them it’s a pity other businesses wouldn’t follow suit
I wish other business would follow suit that would teach her a lesson

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.