Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so grateful that so many feel what I feel and for the outpouring of sympathy and support for those of us with fertility issues. Tattle gets a bad rep but honestly there are some wonderful, kind and honest women on here.💕💕

I found out yesterday that my sister in law is expecting her second baby, absolutely thrilled for them, of course but it’s always so tough when announcements close to me are made. (This is their 2nd baby in the entire time we’ve been trying) so I was particularly sensitive yesterday. I know the subject is divisive so was worried when I posted and called terrie out. I’m so glad I’m not the only one who feels this way.
Ist not that you aren't happy for them.its like you ask why not me :-( each time you see a baby you ache .
And people who have not walked in.your shoes will.not know the pain you feel

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hate all of these bloggers honestly makes me sick all for money and freebies what’s the world coming too it’s disgusting 🤮

Reactions: 8
Could it not also be a possibility that this is an unplanned pregnancy?
She could have agreed to the fertility collab simply because as she said, she's aware it's an issue for a lot of people including friends of hers and wanted it to be openly discussed.
Maybe she didn't realise she was pregnant at the time she signed up to the collab.
Some of the choices she has made recently doesn't seem to have had a baby in mind, such as buying the camper van for example.
She has almost completed her college assignments which I assume is to further her career.
She has been talking non-stop throughout the pandemic about travelling again with David.
I realise these are all things you can also do while pregnant or with a baby/toddler.
I just personally think it may have been unplanned and so to cover their disappointment that all their future plans will have to change, they are going to extremes to show how thrilled they are by filming that over-the-top video of them hugging!
I'm sure when they get over the shock of it, they will be delighted and make new plans as most expectant parents of an unplanned pregnancy do.
But that's just my take on it all. I could be completely wrong of course .... but just throwing out another angle to look at it from, that's all.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She could have agreed to the fertility collab simply because as she said, she's aware it's an issue for a lot of people including friends of hers and wanted it to be openly discussed.
Maybe she didn't realise she was pregnant at the time she signed up to the collab.
Some of the choices she has made recently doesn't seem to have had a baby in mind, such as buying the camper van for example.
She has almost completed her college assignments which I assume is to further her career.
She has been talking non-stop throughout the pandemic about travelling again with David.
I realise these are all things you can also do while pregnant or with a baby/toddler.
I just personally think it may have been unplanned and so to cover their disappointment that all their future plans will have to change, they are going to extremes to show how thrilled they are by filming that over-the-top video of them hugging!
I'm sure when they get over the shock of it, they will be delighted and make new plans as most expectant parents of an unplanned pregnancy do.
But that's just my take on it all. I could be completely wrong of course .... but just throwing out another angle to look at it from, that's all.
I don’t think it is a surprise pregnancy just based upon a screenshot someone posted from her insta where she said they took a 100 tests while they were trying or something like that, don’t quote me 😂 it’s also very possible she did get treatment from these guys/another clinic.

I think people are fed up in general of Terrie advertising everything and anything and that comes across as quite ungenuine. No one is annoyed she is pregnant but it seems this is the straw that broke the camels back because infertity is such a sensitive subject and it’s looks on the face of it anyway that she may have took the gig just for another payday.

Infertile women/people who struggle to conceive like security when talking about the subject, which would have come from a BA with similar experience or having a weath of knowledge on the subject. Terrie didn’t seem to have either (her own words) and that coupled with the big flashy pregnancy announcement and reels video makes this all seem in very bad taste.

There are plenty of real life women and possibly even other insta bloggers who would have been transparent about a struggle of their own and fit the bill better IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
the 100 tests she used while trying says otherwise.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
the 100 tests she used while trying says otherwise.
Exactly 3 of my friends started trying after Xmas and all pregnant now . Bet she did the same prob tried in January and wasn’t successful and took a ton of tests and experienced a little taster of what it could be like to try month in month out . Prob got pregnant in feb or March and is 3 months gone. I don’t think she had fertility issues as she said her self she didn’t. She justified taking the BA role as she was just “opening up the conversation” and wasn’t having issues but had friends who were - so she was thinking I’m doing nothing wrong “I’m a nurse and it’s appropriate coming from me” . She just didn’t think how tone deaf it would be or didn’t care as I’m sure she got a good 10k for that small little post she did . You would be surprised how much these girls can earn once they have such a huge following.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Someone should get onto Joe Duffy about this company. He has done a whole week about women of Ireland being dismissed and ignored by GPs about menopause and suffering in silence without being offered proper treatments.

In this case here we are again. The women of Ireland being feckt over by a medical company Repromed. With a top insthun in collusion. It is a scandal, we need to stand up!

I would get onto him I ain't trying for a baby or affected in any way other than raging on behalf of the women of Ireland.

• Haha
Terrie and Dave are extremely immature for their age so having a baby will be good to help them grow up.

It's ridiculous that she is advertising a fertility climic but then again this is Terrie who was the face of Lifestyle Sports.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Terrie and Dave are extremely immature for their age so having a baby will be good to help them grow up.

It's ridiculous that she is advertising a fertility climic but then again this is Terrie who was the face of Lifestyle Sports.
She is a gym bunny don't you know 🤣

• Haha
Someone should get onto Joe Duffy about this company. He has done a whole week about women of Ireland being dismissed and ignored by GPs about menopause and suffering in silence without being offered proper treatments.

In this case here we are again. The women of Ireland being feckt over by a medical company Repromed. With a top insthun in collusion. It is a scandal, we need to stand up!

I would get onto him I ain't trying for a baby or affected in any way other than raging on behalf of the women of Ireland.
Are you actually taking the piss??

Reactions: 4
Are you actually taking the piss??
People fail to realise that Terrie doesn’t owe anyone anything much like any other blogger out there.

She doesn’t owe an explanation of her fertility struggles if any and she doesn’t owe any explanation as to why is perfectly fertile and healthy she thought it a good moral choice to make money off the back of other people’s struggles.

INstagrammers for the most part are morally bankrupt when it coming to shilling their wares for a few Bob. It’s up to us as discerning women to realise that and act on it by unfollowing and not supporting companies that work with her if we feel that strongly about these issues.

She is a gym bunny don't you know 🤣
😂😂😂 that was such a joke the skinniest scrawniest little thing going ! I seen her in town a few years ago she is TINY and then the face of a sports brand .... so annoying when there’s so many insta huns actually into fitness ! I guess once they have a huge following brands will use them 😅

Reactions: 4
I don’t want to go into too much detail as I work In the fertility / maternity / gynaecological area im a doctor . But basically both terrie and another instahun advertised fertility and then came on pregnant a few months . So an observer could say that they had been having treatment and upon the treatment working — there was an agreement to do an IG post where they don’t specifically call out their own fertility issues with a cost price reduction agreed ! But .... but highlight in detail what someone could do so they choose to..not mentioning their own . and then a possibly agreement to not announce for another 3-4 months ( as would be the norm) thus allowing enough of a time lag between the fertility post and the pregnancy announcement.. someone could then observe that these bloggers with both never
Really go into too much detail about their ttc journey as to not blow the illusion of “ we tried for 2 months and got pregnant “ .. this is what some one could observe / draw conclusions from but I’m not saying anymore 🤣🤣

• Wow
I don’t want to go into too much detail as I work In the fertility / maternity / gynaecological area im a doctor . But basically both terrie and another instahun advertised fertility and then came on pregnant a few months . So an observer could say that they had been having treatment and upon the treatment working — there was an agreement to do an IG post where they don’t specifically call out their own fertility issues with a cost price reduction agreed ! But .... but highlight in detail what someone could do so they choose to..not mentioning their own . and then a possibly agreement to not announce for another 3-4 months ( as would be the norm) thus allowing enough of a time lag between the fertility post and the pregnancy announcement.. someone could then observe that these bloggers with both never
Really go into too much detail about their ttc journey as to not blow the illusion of “ we tried for 2 months and got pregnant “ .. this is what some one could observe / draw conclusions from but I’m not saying anymore 🤣🤣
Terrie announced her collab with repromed on April 1st which was 6 weeks ago, so she would've known she was pregnant then, and there hasn't been the few months of a time lapse, only a few weeks, so this wouldn't really be the case for Terrie. Shes just a money and fame hungry greedy witch

Reactions: 11
People fail to realise that Terrie doesn’t owe anyone anything much like any other blogger out there.

She doesn’t owe an explanation of her fertility struggles if any and she doesn’t owe any explanation as to why is perfectly fertile and healthy she thought it a good moral choice to make money off the back of other people’s struggles.

INstagrammers for the most part are morally bankrupt when it coming to shilling their wares for a few Bob. It’s up to us as discerning women to realise that and act on it by unfollowing and not supporting companies that work with her if we feel that strongly about these issues.
If she’s coming on acting like “she knows” and she understands then I guess she does owe people an explanation especially those who were delighted that she was talking about ivf etc - now it seems like a slap in the face to them. I didn’t expect any better from her she’s a little scrote from finglas who got lucky but is morally bankrupt as we seen with the Oz nurses scandal and the competition rigging . She will take what’s going for the money regardless of whether it fits with her “brand”. I bet so sue was prob asked and said no to this . Terrie and davahhh have no jobs aside from Instagram since coming back from oz they will take ANYTHING going lol 😂 on a side note he’s a proper little Pansie also staging that hug on the staged pregnancy video ... how embarrassing 😳😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Terrie announced her collab with repromed on April 1st which was 6 weeks ago, so she would've known she was pregnant then, and there hasn't been the few months of a time lapse, only a few weeks, so this wouldn't really be the case for Terrie. Shes just a money and fame hungry greedy witch
Yes my point was on positive results of working —- she then did a collab .. and the fees are normally paid at the end so she would have had a large fee reduction to do the collab ... with treatment you would know very early on about positive result .. but I think : have heard it’s all related

Reactions: 2
I hate to generalise and stereo type and my post isn’t meant to be offensive. I understand that women don’t need to discuss their body or choices with people, I get that. I also feel that unless you’ve been through fertility issues or tough choices to have a baby/not have a baby (when we planned to get pregnant we knew it could affect my MS & result in me having a colostomy bag and 7 months after my baby was born I had the surgery for the bag 😑) you maybe just don’t fully understand the hurt anger and frustration of people regarding Terrie here. Most people think about contacting an IVF/fertility clinic for ages before they do. It’s the fear of admitting you’re having a problem (mainly to yourself/partner) and also the huge cost. While of course if the end result is a healthy baby, it will still leave you with stresses and anxieties you never had previously. You’ll know more about ovulation, progesterone, AMH levels etc than a science teacher sometimes. Even outside of clinics, unexplained or delayed fertility even between you and your partner can turn sex into some kind of chore and you’re left questioning do you really love him , because if you did surely sex shouldn’t feel like a chore? You’ll be hiding all this from workmates and friends because you don’t want to have to tell them all if it doesn’t work. Fertility clinics are so much more traumatic (even if they result in a baby for you) that this is not just about Terrie being their BA. If you haven’t been through the ringer of emotions, costs, hurt, hope, lost hope, worry, and worry for another 40 weeks if you do get pregnant because you can’t believe it. It’s simply not the same even IF Terrie tried for a few months with David before it happened. I don’t expect anyone to agree with me if they haven’t been through it, I’m not seeking a row. I’m just trying to show you, being a brand ambassador for a fertility clinic is not just about not getting pregnant the first month or 2 you try naturally. It can ruin your relationship, finances and mental health and it may not always work either. She was BA for a dental place later as they did her braces. If they hadn’t done her braces it would be a complete scam. This is the same, but on a more serious, hurtful way. If she did get fertility assistance, being a BA is/was her opportunity yesterday to tell us that. Because if someone is recommending a fertility clinic to me- I need to hear it from someone who has been through all of the trauma of it. Sorry for the rant. I just feel it’s impossible to understand it completely unless you’re having or had fertility issues 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.