Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm quite annoyed repromed have stayed so silent. Businesses clearly do not value their customers whatsoever. Any time any incident like this blows up, both parties just stay mute until it blows over. Its a disgrace!

Couldn’t agree with you more. It’s like they’ve learnt that someone else will be called out tomorrow. However a sneaky Undisclosed AF link is not the same as this. And unfortunately the silence has now told us exactly what we thought- Terrie did not get pregnant with the help of the clinic. If she had, there would have been a story about it since the announcement because of the backlash. She would only love to prove the ‘trolls’ wrong because it might give her some credibility for the 100 other things she will be called out on in the future. ‘Remember that time I was accused of fronting a fertility clinic and I was accused of getting pregnant naturally’.... silence speaks volumes. And I am absolutely utterly disgusted.

Reactions: 13
The clinic are still silent but there is a lot of attention happening under Terri’s post.
wonder would a radio station chat show pick up on it?

Reactions: 6
Someone earlier mentioned joe Duffy and someone else scoffed. I’ve seen smaller issues get picked up by JD. Repromed obv hold their customers and potential customers in contempt so it appears it might be the only way for women to have their say and get an actual response from the company

Reactions: 7
Wow David’s post under the repromed post she has on her grid.... how exactly is she “no better woman” for the job unless there’s a lot we don’t know about her ttc journey she’s the worst woman they could have picked. I feel for anyone upset from her carry on again. I know influencers are greedy and sneaky by nature but this horrible fools actions really upset peoples lives and has a knock on impact prime example her nurses scam

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Someone earlier mentioned joe Duffy and someone else scoffed. I’ve seen smaller issues get picked up by JD. Repromed obv hold their customers and potential customers in contempt so it appears it might be the only way for women to have their say and get an actual response from the company
Thank you. Yes totally. Smaller issues have defo made it on there. This isn't small as it has affected so many women. Just look on here! I don't think JD 'picks up' stories though. Someone would have to contact him and agree to speak to get the ball rollin'

Reactions: 2
I am so glad I came across this page. As a woman struggling with infertility, I started following Terrie as I WAS on a waiting list with repromed and was waiting for her to bring us on her journey as it’s so helpful hearing success stories from other women and realising there is light at the end of the tunnel.
I was traumatised to see that video she posted, that alone would explain she hasn’t had trouble because she would be aware of the ‘sensitive post’ she should have put up.
Sending lots of love to all the ladies (and of course men) on here struggling with infertility❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I see under David’s post of the pregnancy announcement that one of his friends has commented “glad your pencil works” and himself and Terrie have liked it and replied with a laughing face, this is an insult to couples where the male has the infertility problem, I personally think this is bleeping disgusting.
THIS. THIS IS REPREHENSIBLE!! I'm currently a patient of repromed and a comment like that is beyond disgusting... It shows that person's ignorance but the fact that terrie and her partner both liked it and used laughing emojis while representing a fertility clinic ..... I actually cannot fathom it!! Talk about sticking 2 fingers up to every couple going through IVF 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
THIS. THIS IS REPREHENSIBLE!! I'm currently a patient of repromed and a comment like that is beyond disgusting... It shows that person's ignorance but the fact that terrie and her partner both liked it and used laughing emojis while representing a fertility clinic ..... I actually cannot fathom it!! Talk about sticking 2 fingers up to every couple going through IVF 🤬🤬
Just shows how much respect that they have for people who are attending fertility clinics. I feel so sorry for people who are having fertility issues and having to see how disrespectful Terri is being and i also have lost so much respect for Repromed.

Reactions: 11
Just shows how much respect that they have for people who are attending fertility clinics. I feel so sorry for people who are having fertility issues and having to see how disrespectful Terri is being and i also have lost so much respect for Repromed.
I totally agree that is disgusting behaviour, it just goes to show (although we already knew) that she was only in the fertility clinic for the money and doesn’t give a sh** about people who are going through issues! Someone needs to call her out under the comment. I’m so sorry she made you feel like that, like, really sorry.

Reactions: 5
I know Terrie isn’t the first and she won’t be the last, and I may be jumping the gun and unfairly assuming she’ll do it but, instagramers monetising their pregnancy, pregnancy journey and then their baby absolutely sickens me.
Before the baby is even born they are used to generate income in some form, whether through paid posts, gifts or collabs.
Whatever about someone deciding to be a living, breathing advertisement themselves but to use their baby as well just doesn’t sit right with me at all. It actually sickens me.
When I think of all of the clothes, equipment, prams, buggies and sometimes even cars that are given to instagramers when they have kids, it is so greedy, when there are so many babies born to mothers who struggle to have even the basics.
And when the baby is born it’s full steam ahead with every opportunity to link the child in with some form of collab or other, despite a lot of them stating they want privacy for their child etc throw out get the odd foot or hand pic here and there, they still wanna make that cash out of them.
Maybe Terrie won’t go down that road but… she has serious form for it

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If
I know Terrie isn’t the first and she won’t be the last, and I may be jumping the gun and unfairly assuming she’ll do it but, instagramers monetising their pregnancy, pregnancy journey and then their baby absolutely sickens me.
Before the baby is even born they are used to generate income in some form, whether through paid posts, gifts or collabs.
Whatever about someone deciding to be a living, breathing advertisement themselves but to use their baby as well just doesn’t sit right with me at all. It actually sickens me.
When I think of all of the clothes, equipment, prams, buggies and sometimes even cars that are given to instagramers when they have kids, it is so greedy, when there are so many babies born to mothers who struggle to have even the basics.
And when the baby is born it’s full steam ahead with every opportunity to link the child in with some form of collab or other, despite a lot of them stating they want privacy for their child etc throw out get the odd foot or hand pic here and there, they still wanna make that cash out of them.
Maybe Terrie won’t go down that road but… she has serious form for it
If anyone’s going to use their spawn to try and generate income , it’s Terror and her halfwit husband !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh Holy tit I just read those comments on Repromed and my god my heart breaks for those girls. She's just slapped them all in the face with her announcement.

Also, the fact she's blocking people who've commented on repromed is so beyond childish and unprofessional. I'm not shocked because we've all known how absolutely crap terri is at giving a tit about anyone other than herself. But she's actually astounded me at the level she stoops to.

Terri, u should be so ashamed of yourself. For once in your life you should have said no to that money.

Reactions: 28
The fact she’s blocking people cements the thought that she was at no point a patient of Repromed & instead just took money to front ‘yet another campaign’ like her agency nursing in Oz, jewellery raffles & anything else she took money for whilst knowingly telling lies

Reactions: 20
I am so glad I came across this page. As a woman struggling with infertility, I started following Terrie as I WAS on a waiting list with repromed and was waiting for her to bring us on her journey as it’s so helpful hearing success stories from other women and realising there is light at the end of the tunnel.
I was traumatised to see that video she posted, that alone would explain she hasn’t had trouble because she would be aware of the ‘sensitive post’ she should have put up.
Sending lots of love to all the ladies (and of course men) on here struggling with infertility❤
Exactly. Surely whether she had trouble conceiving or not, she should have the basic common sense and compassion to know how triggering these posts could be. She obviously just couldn’t care less. It’s nothing more to her than her usual “swipe up for my discount code”. And the sad thing is, if she took the gig seriously, she could have really made such a positive contribution. It’s a wasted opportunity. It’s hard to see how anything positive can come from the whole mess now.

I wonder what her plan is. Just delete and ignore everything and come on tomorrow with all her baby collaborations and swipe ups. Business as usual.

Last edited:
The fact that shes a nurse and also a BA for this fertility clinic it shocks me that she liked comment such as “does your pencil work” . Like even if you thought ha a bit of banter would you be stupid enough to like it especially when people are watching . What an absolute simpleton - she’s nearly 32 and David is what 35 or 36 like cop the fukkk on ye are in the public eye - have some decency. I have loads of mates including a 19 year old cousin who are nurses and not in a million years would they be so insensitive or make banter comments about infertility. It’s so unethical and embarrassing. Also posting pregnancy tests and scan pics - fine if she’s an average joe soap who knows no better but someone who opens conversations about fertility knows that’s a trigger. People have literally waited for positive tests for years and have got scan pics and miscarried after. How disgusting that she did that video. The announcement minus the pics would have been fine. Taking on the job while pregnant is unforgivable and in such bad bad taste. I’m so p off over it

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry I’m a bit late to this, had the fertility clinic been called out on this on their posts or made any comments? Surely this is a slap in the face anyone following Terror and this company and is going through fertility treatment

Reactions: 6
Aswell as being insensitive the video is also weird. Why feel the need to share images of the sticks you pissed onto??? And the hugging. "look at this stick David, hold on now wait til I press record to hug me" and then the dog in on top of them as if he understood "Jake you are gona be a big brother". So staged and so ridiculous... Possibly a nice way to announce it to friends if she wanted to send the vid privately to them but.... To go to that much hassle and thought about it all shows how horrible she is! Not once in all the planning, recording, editing and filtering that video did it cross her mind that it might hurt even one of her many thousand followers!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So staged. Honestly the normal population do not go round carrying on like that. Do they. Am I out of touch

I'm quite annoyed repromed have stayed so silent. Businesses clearly do not value their customers whatsoever. Any time any incident like this blows up, both parties just stay mute until it blows over. Its a disgrace!
In fairness the story 'broke' pretty much at the end of the week. They don't work weekends (unless you need to be scanned or egg retrieval). They may not have seen the comments or maybe they are mulling over it 🤔

Reactions: 1
Sorry, I’m normally such a lurker on these threads but this latest scandal has really set me off! We were trying for 5 years and had numerous miscarriages so it definitely hits home but I’m wondering if she’s been dropped as BA for repromed now as it’s not in her bio (I’m secretly hoping she has). Was it ever in her bio does anyone know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.