Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to them but Sorry but I am bleeping livid. She becomes a brand ambassador for a fertility company to talk about how women are under pressure to start families, to start a conversation around fertility testing and freezing eggs but all the while she’s pregnant?!? Anything for a few quid.
That’s totally nonsensical and such a kick in the teeth for other people who are struggling to conceive.
Totally agree. It's disgusting and appalling . It's great she is pregnant but she has misled people.

It's pure slap in the face re people who have to go this route.

Reactions: 49
Congrats to them but Sorry but I am bleeping livid. She becomes a brand ambassador for a fertility company to talk about how women are under pressure to start families, to start a conversation around fertility testing and freezing eggs but all the while she’s pregnant?!? Anything for a few quid.
That’s totally nonsensical and such a kick in the teeth for other people who are struggling to conceive.
This is exactly what came into my head when I heard. Totally distasteful and disrespectful and basically pisses all over any women experiencing fertility issues. What a selfish witch

Reactions: 22
‘Mommy and Daddy’s New Travel Buddy’, sorry but I’m laughing out loud at these 2 gobshites, are they going to stick the poor baby on a flight every couple of months where it roars the plane down and traipse around from landmark to landmark for Insta photos with the poor baby spewing on their clothes 😂 they have NO idea of what’s ahead of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Totally agree. It's disgusting and appalling . It's great she is pregnant but she has misled people.

It's pure slap in the face re people who have to go this route.
Thank god I’m not alone in that opinion.
This is exactly what came into my head when I heard. Totally distasteful and disrespectful and basically pisses all over any women experiencing fertility issues. What a selfish witch
Yeah I agree. I’ve been trying over 2 years and have spent a small fortune. It’s quite offensive. I knew it was a terrible partnership with repromed

Reactions: 22
I think that’s exactly what they’ll be doing. They’ll be trying to prove they can have a baby and still travel on the kind of holidays they are accustomed to. Can’t see them resigning to the typical kids club package holidays 😆 Not sure why they went and bought a tiny camper van for though. Can’t think of much worse than to be pregnant having to sleep in one

• Sad
Reactions: 14
For all her shiting on about “doing things our way” and not doing what is expected of couples their age they sure did get married and pregnant fairly rapidly. Hilarious and full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Tbf they seem to adore him and you can have both pets & Babies .
Oh I 100% agree but he's quite unruly and doesn't have great recall etc he rips up packages all over the house. It'll be a bit of a nightmare to try control him and a baby I'd imagine. Also, are they really going to travel with a baby and a dog 🤔🤔 I bet Jake will be left behind

Reactions: 9
Of course narcissistic Nikki had to come on her stories straight away and announce the news straight after them but she was saying her kids are going to be real cousins but her captions picked it up as “my kids are going to be real pussies” howling 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yeah I agree. I’ve been trying over 2 years and have spent a small fortune. It’s quite offensive. I knew it was a terrible partnership with repromed

When I seen she was brand ambassador I thought she was going to say that she was going through fertility treatment- and now shes pregnant it was the first thing I thought- that perhaps she had treatment through this company due to the timing of it all? Esp as she has always been very defensive about it all- was it due to trying and being unsuccessful?

Reactions: 15

When I seen she was brand ambassador I thought she was going to say that she was going through fertility treatment- and now shes pregnant it was the first thing I thought- that perhaps she had treatment through this company due to the timing of it all? Esp as she has always been very defensive about it all- was it due to trying and being unsuccessful?
A complete kick in the teeth to women following her that are struggling, I thankfully had no problems getting pregnant and as soon as I saw it my first thought was for all the struggling women.. very distasteful.. however I wonder was it a ploy with her and the company that she had intended to get pregnant and now it looks like she did with their help?

Reactions: 13
I agree it is a kick in the teeth for those struggling (I struggled myself) but perhaps she underwent fertility treatment herself and that is why she chose to partner up with them. I think don't judge until we know for sure

Reactions: 17
Influencers should just stay away from certain topics...i dont think Terrie was ever going to win with the Repromed partnership, she should have knows it was a line not to cross regardless of her personal circumstances.
If she did use them shes essentially making claims that might give false hope to people struggling to conceive
If she didnt use them then its just a kick in the teeth to those who are struggling...
That aside, baby news is always lovely to hear so good luck to them, they have a lot of joy and happiness ahead

Reactions: 14
Influencers should just stay away from certain topics...i dont think Terrie was ever going to win with the Repromed partnership, she should have knows it was a line not to cross regardless of her personal circumstances.
If she did use them shes essentially making claims that might give false hope to people struggling to conceive
If she didnt use them then its just a kick in the teeth to those who are struggling...
That aside, baby news is always lovely to hear so good luck to them, they have a lot of joy and happiness ahead
Yeah baby news is fab and I’m honestly glad for them.
My issue lies in the fact that 1. She portrays this mad bastard lifestyle where she doesn’t want to fit with societal norms/expectations despite being married, having a dog and now being pregnant.

2. Under the guise of this mad bastard ‘I don’t want to be pressured into having a family’ persona she becomes a brand ambassador for a very expensive service which only some women who struggle with fertility are lucky to access due to cost, all the while being pregnant herself.

If she used their services to conceive then I think the ambassadorship makes some sense. If not, it’s just a classless way just to make a few quid and is a kick in the teeth to people that actually struggle to conceive.

Reactions: 41
Maybe they did use the fertility clinic and did struggle to conceive? I mean, we have no idea really.

Reactions: 11
I agree it is a kick in the teeth for those struggling (I struggled myself) but perhaps she underwent fertility treatment herself and that is why she chose to partner up with them. I think don't judge until we know for sure
Exactly this. Maybe They did have assistance with their fertility (although strange to want to open the conversation about fertility if you’re not going to share your own struggles while being paid to promote a fertility clinic).

Reactions: 10
Maybe she has got pregnant through ivf??... Maybe she wanted to wait until she was pregnant to start the collab with them... She coukd be after having more than one round. Who knows people circumstances

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.