Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she has got pregnant through ivf??... Maybe she wanted to wait until she was pregnant to start the collab with them... She coukd be after having more than one round. Who knows people circumstances
Yeah I get that. Read my other posts which explain it more

That dog will be gone in no time. The difference between Terror and Aisling Keenan for example is unbelievable. Aisling went and got her dog trained before her baby arrived and I can't see Terror doing that unless she gets a freebie. And good luck to her sleeping in the camper van while pregnant, she'll be in bits!

Reactions: 6
For anyone saying we don’t know if they had IVF, that’s the whole point. The only thing that makes this story ok is if she had personally had fertility struggles and the clinic helped her. Because then it opens a conversation because so few ‘influencers’ talk about struggles like this. I would like to be proved wrong, but we’ve seen Terrie of old who doesn’t have morals. Whose to say she didn’t meet this clinic by having an easy scan and it went from there. I’ve no inside info. But to front a fertility clinic and then announce a pregnancy, there’s only one way this partnership should have come about. And yes, she needs to talk about it it’s not her secret to keep if she’s BA for them and cashing in.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I agree it is a kick in the teeth for those struggling (I struggled myself) but perhaps she underwent fertility treatment herself and that is why she chose to partner up with them. I think don't judge until we know for sure
I agree with this. My first thought was ah now it makes sense, that maybe she was struggling & had to get help. They possibly could have timed the partnership better though until after she announced If thats the case.

As someone who has been trying unsuccessfully for our second child, when someone asks us (and yes we are asked quite a lot) it is much easier to say “oh no we aren’t interested in another right now” than to say “yes we are trying & it isn’t working”. That’s heart wrenching.

On a side note, il probably unfollow cus babies cost a small fortune and all the free stuff they get is sickening. They should donate it to those in need IMO.

Reactions: 18
Congrats to them but Sorry but I am bleeping livid. She becomes a brand ambassador for a fertility company to talk about how women are under pressure to start families, to start a conversation around fertility testing and freezing eggs but all the while she’s pregnant?!? Anything for a few quid.
That’s totally nonsensical and such a kick in the teeth for other people who are struggling to conceive.
I thought the same at first but then thought how do we know she didn't go through fertility treatment to conceive. People raise awareness for pieta house etc does that mean they can only do so if they have suffered from depression?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I thought the same at first but then thought how do we know she didn't go through fertility treatment to conceive. People raise awareness for pieta house etc does that mean they can only do so if they have suffered from depression?
I suppose we’ll just have to wait and see. The difference here though is that she’s not raising money for a good cause by discussing repromed, she’s being paid by a fertility business to advertise their services. More power to her if she did conceive by treatment, it’s amazing what science can do. I just think she needs to talk about it if that is how they conceived.

Reactions: 12
Maybe she has got pregnant through ivf??... Maybe she wanted to wait until she was pregnant to start the collab with them... She coukd be after having more than one round. Who knows people circumstances
And if she had IVF that’s perfectly fine. But, I think your missing the point. Terrie has made it very public about opening up discussion around fertility (which is great). However, in the past she has jumped down people’s neck when they have asked her if she wants kids. Then she goes on to be an ambassador for a fertility clinic? So if she has had some assistance in becoming pregnant she should be 100% transparent about it. It would be a massive kick in the teeth for people who are struggling and who actually have to pay for these fertility services that she might have used for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Congrats to them but Sorry but I am bleeping livid. She becomes a brand ambassador for a fertility company to talk about how women are under pressure to start families, to start a conversation around fertility testing and freezing eggs but all the while she’s pregnant?!? Anything for a few quid.
That’s totally nonsensical and such a kick in the teeth for other people who are struggling to conceive.
Couldn’t agree more 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Why? She is pregnant not sick.
Fair play to her if she’s going to stick a baby on a flight and travel half way round the world to different countries every few months when she feels like it

Reactions: 6
I suppose we’ll just have to wait and see. The difference here though is that she’s not raising money for a good cause by discussing repromed, she’s being paid by a fertility business to advertise their services. More power to her if she did conceive by treatment, it’s amazing what science can do. I just think she needs to talk about it if that is how they conceived.
Yes I agree and I hope she does!

I thought she was pregnant the past while myself.. There was a lack of wine/alcohol posts from both of them. :p

Came on here to see what people were thinking about the pregnancy announcement with somebody who is an ambassador for a fertility clinic. Seems a bit off no ? I mean I re listened to her pitch and it was about opening up dialogue on fertility. So even if she did have treatment wasnt the point she should talk about it ? And if she didn’t it’s in dreadful taste to take that job while pregnant naturally.

Came on here to see what people were thinking about the pregnancy announcement with somebody whois an an ambassador for a fertility clinic. Seems a bit off no ? I mean I re listened to her pitch and it was about opening up dialogue on fertility. So even if she did have treatment wasnt the point she should talk about it ? And if she didn’t it’s in dreadful taste to take that job while pregnant naturally.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does anyone remember the stories she did about fertility? So if she’s announcing her pregnancy I am guessing she is at the 12 week point or beyond. But wasn’t it early April when she starting promoting this clinic that she said on her stories she used their service and was so reassured (I remember her specifically using this word). So you used their services to reassure yourself you had time to have kids? But if my calculations are correct you were already pregnant?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Does anyone remember the stories she did about fertility? So if she’s announcing her pregnancy I am guessing she is at the 12 week point or beyond. But wasn’t it early April when she starting promoting this clinic that she said on her stories she used their service and was so reassured (I remember her specifically using this word). So you used their services to reassure yourself you had time to have kids? But if my calculations are correct you were already pregnant?
Yeah it’s pretty bad to take on that BA role if she was naturally pregnant at the time. I believe she won’t address it and will just leave the speculation ongoing that maybe she did need help so it doesn’t look at bad being a BA but she has form so I have my doubts. Sending love to everyone trying unsuccessfully and who have been triggered by her antics ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Congratulations to them but absolutely terrible fronting a fertility campaign while pregnant. I messaged her when she started the campaign asking why she would do it knowing nothing about fertility and she sent me a link to the clinic looks like I was right absolutely fuming

Reactions: 14
Is there any way we can ask the clinic about this? Not for her personal details but I mean more highlighting the bad taste of their campaign and how damaging it is for their advertising now

Reactions: 4
I saw that she was up the duff there on some news article. I posted a while back about the BA for fertility and was upset by it and seeing she is now expecting... Personally it took the wind out of me..... Very jealous to be fair. I'm on 4 years of fertility treatment and my God I am just shook. If she did go onto do treatment after the BA announcement I hope she does come out and say it. Other wise I would be very disappointed in a person being a brand ambassador for something that they never needed... especially when women like me struggle on a daily basis...😪
I just want to add I am always happy about a new announcement and do congratulate terri and himself as it's a blessing.. it's just, If it came from a place where there was never any problems in conceiving well then that would really upset couples like me and my partner

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I saw that she was up the duff there on some news article. I posted a while back about the BA for fertility and was upset by it and seeing she is now expecting... Personally it took the wind out of me..... Very jealous to be fair. I'm on 4 years of fertility treatment and my God I am just shook. If she did go onto do treatment after the BA announcement I hope she does come out and say it. Other wise I would be very disappointed in a person being a brand ambassador for something that they never needed... especially when women like me struggle on a daily basis...😪
I just want to add I am always happy about a new announcement and do congratulate terri and himself as it's a blessing.. it's just, If it came from a place where there was never any problems in conceiving well then that would really upset couples like me and my partner
Well said. I feel every word. Best of luck 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.