Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Terrie ever share or get any of the 4tharq bits? I don’t think she did... think it’s strange cos I always thought her and Rosie were really friendly?

Reactions: 9
Did Terrie ever share or get any of the 4tharq bits? I don’t think she did... think it’s strange cos I always thought her and Rosie were really friendly?
Wow, is Rosie still trying to flog the tit tracksuits. Haven't heard anything about them online since they dropped. Never seen anyone wear one either.

Reactions: 7
It’s really odd, I don’t think she has & Terrie didn’t send her a pawfect pr box. I know Rosie doesn’t have a dog but neither does Aideen Kate and she got one.

Reactions: 8
Nope don't think she did and there was a new drop of 4tharq bits at the weekend. Nikki shared them alright and had a jumper on.

Maybe things have been going down hill cos Rosie didn't travel for Terrie's wedding 🤔

Reactions: 6
Nope don't think she did and there was a new drop of 4tharq bits at the weekend. Nikki shared them alright and had a jumper on.

Maybe things have been going down hill cos Rosie didn't travel for Terrie's wedding 🤔
Ya I remember her not going to the wedding, I wonder why she didn't go/invited?

Regards the staycations she has booked into the Armada Hotel for 2 nights. Hope she is paying for it as accommodation on the Clare coast is impossible to get this summer.

Reactions: 1

Regards the staycations she has booked into the Armada Hotel for 2 nights. Hope she is paying for it as accommodation on the Clare coast is impossible to get this summer.
Was she not nikkis friend first? Maybe took nikkis side in this possible fall out. Nikkis Harrys dance stage mom woman thing 😂🤷‍♀️

Rosie said at the time she couldn't get a child minder for the weekend so they stayed home 🤷🏻‍♀️

Was she not nikkis friend first? Maybe took nikkis side in this possible fall out. Nikkis Harrys dance stage mom woman thing 😂🤷‍♀️
I thought the same thing and Rosie's sister is friends with Nikki aswell. Were Terrie and Rosie ever really that close or were they just in the same group ? 🤔

Reactions: 5
Rosie said at the time she couldn't get a child minder for the weekend so they stayed home 🤷🏻‍♀️

I thought the same thing and Rosie's sister is friends with Nikki aswell. Were Terrie and Rosie ever really that close or were they just in the same group ? 🤔
I started following Terrie after her and Faces and Rosie had a night out years ago and both shared her page, and it was through Terrie I came across LBP then. I'd have said it was Terrie and Rosie friendly first.

Reactions: 8

Couldn’t she just go on her own & leave him at home? Plenty others going

Reactions: 6
I started following Terrie after her and Faces and Rosie had a night out years ago and both shared her page, and it was through Terrie I came across LBP then. I'd have said it was Terrie and Rosie friendly first.
Possibly, I'm not too sure 🤔

It was definitely Rosie, Terri and FBG that were a little clique for a while. They were the new bloggers at the time at all the press events together. Then Grace got ditched when she got pregnant/didn’t fit the aesthetic and Terri and Rosie merged with all the mad bastard brigade - Louise Cooney, Niamh Cullen, Aideen, Love Lauren etc. when they all went off to Coachella. They became the clique coming to to Rosie’s wedding etc. but that’s been disbanded now too. Shows how fickle these “friendships” all seem to be!

Reactions: 13
The actual state of those eyelashes. I don't really wear false eyelashes but is it normal to be able to see those white pieces?? They look like they're on string!! They look really cheap
Apparently we are supposed to all wear them under our own lashes. Haven’t tried and clearly either has she. Not sure how many of you follow Nikki but imagine when poor Terri does/if gets pregnant imagine telling that one to duck off with her atrocious parenting advice aka tin foil hat

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does that hair place do her hair for free?
Is the Pope Catholic?

I would love to think that all these Influencers that usually get their hair done for free would turn around this time and say, ya know what, hairdressers have done it really tough over the past year so I'll stick my hand in my pocket( that's if I can find my pocket) and pay for my hair myself!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.