Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terry’s being called out on Twitter for completely copying another brand obviously white labelling even down to copying them giving a percentage of the money to charity!!
479AB085-DC48-4BCA-8967-9AF3443260B3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I love to see Terrie getting called out but dunno how far they will get with that one. There's a million different dog bandana (sorry banana) companies. All selling the same cheap tat from Ali express at a ridiculous price!
Get That Trend can now go top of the list of places to avoid. They are as bad as spotlight now for paying every influencer to advertise

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love to see Terrie getting called out but dunno how far they will get with that one. There's a million different dog bandana (sorry banana) companies. All selling the same cheap tat from Ali express at a ridiculous price!
Get That Trend can now go top of the list of places to avoid. They are as bad as spotlight now for paying every influencer to advertise
Get that shite

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Grinds my gears people wearing American sports apparel who neither support that team nor have been to see that team. Same as people wearing Harvard sweater who indeed haven't been to Harvard.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Grinds my gears people wearing American sports apparel who neither support that team nor have been to see that team. Same as people wearing Harvard sweater who indeed haven't been to Harvard.
ah here I’ve a Harvard sweater, and I’ve BEEN to Harvard, unfortunately it was raining that day, but still lovely place to visit !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine all the buggies etc she will get for free. Worse than mrs make up

Reactions: 9
Congrats to them but Sorry but I am bleeping livid. She becomes a brand ambassador for a fertility company to talk about how women are under pressure to start families, to start a conversation around fertility testing and freezing eggs but all the while she’s pregnant?!? Anything for a few quid.
That’s totally nonsensical and such a kick in the teeth for other people who are struggling to conceive.

• Heart
Reactions: 104
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.