Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She jumped the line and had her vaccine ahead of vulnerable staff working with covid patients, she has no shame.

Reactions: 6
I cannot beleive she just out up a Q&A saying lets talk fertility when she has literally spent the last few years growling at anyone who dared bring up the topic...funny how a big fat cheque can change someones tune
I feel a lot of delete and blocks coming on for terrie....

Reactions: 37
🤣🤣 I was zooming in on the orange mark 😂 but agree the lashes look ridiculous. Does she not do any shifts in the hospital anymore? Her flogging is getting out of control. I had to unfollow. Terrie compared to other influencers always comes across as poor or in need of money. Like is it just me gets that vibe off her? The house looks empty and that garden is abysmal and then David never looks like he’s doing work to generate an income. It’s as if they’re constantly paying back loans or something. Just get the vibe of a pauper off her
I agree,I get what you mean, it's always like she lives above her means, I'd say after one of her fancy holidays they are smashed broke. The house and garden are very unloved, no money spent there.

Reactions: 6
There she is promoting spotlight. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I will admit , I was in the market for an electric toothbrush and I got a spotlight one using terrors discount code. It is very obvious that she has her teeth professionally whitened but I just wanted it for a good aul scrub. It's the biggest load of shite - absolutely no difference to my teeth. It seems effective at the start because the vibrations are so strong but to be honest I'd clean my teeth better using a normal brush and paste.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely no one:
Terrie: bla bla bla spotlight, dont ask about but lets talk about fertility, i need more shoes and dresses...heres a swipe up...oh yeah and also bananas

🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely no one:
Terrie: bla bla bla spotlight, dont ask about but lets talk about fertility, i need more shoes and dresses...heres a swipe up...oh yeah and also bananas

🙈
Don’t forget assignments, glasses, jake, assignments, laptop, jake, assignments, wards, mad bastard, wards, ahhhhhhh oh my godt guys 😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just had a nose and noticed Terrie hasn’t like or commented on any of Nikkis posts in the last while.. trouble in paradise?

Reactions: 4
Why do bloggers buy followers? Is it all got to do with the number of followers? Or they don't want people to know that they are losing followers? Anyone explain? Terries bought over 1000 followers in the past few weeks. Is she trying to keep her 230 mark? I don't get it 😏
I wish Instagram could delete the fake followers that would teach them a lesson

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe I’m wrong but you’d think with Terri been from finglas she would have shared that go fund me for that poor girl that was stabbed to death yesterday, and also with her sister donating to it youd think with all her following she’d want to help that poor girls family and children in some way instead of sharing her “ads” which only benefit her

Reactions: 5
Random one but has anyone here ever ordered from Lillywho was thinking of getting one of the personalised necklace in silver and wondering what the quality is like? Thanks

Random one but has anyone here ever ordered from Lillywho was thinking of getting one of the personalised necklace in silver and wondering what the quality is like? Thanks
Defo go for the silver. My mam got me the gold plated one and I’m afraid to wear it Incase it fades. I have it two years and absolutely love it.

Reactions: 2
Defo go for the silver. My mam got me the gold plated one and I’m afraid to wear it Incase it fades. I have it two years and absolutely love it.
Amazing thank you yeah I’d be nervous on the gold so was thinking silver might be a saver option

go for it. I’ve ordered plenty and reordered - always always happy.

I love Lillywho, I always get earrings from there, great quality.

Reactions: 3
I got mind off Ali ecpress if you cant wait for shipping. €7 delivered with an initial and dob.. its fab

I won't buy from them Because she's their Spokesperson. I don't Buy anything they shove down out throats

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.