Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her very generic looking. Skinny influencer white girl with dark hair , fake tan, and white straight teeth.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else happy to chip in a few euro? Would like to start a fund to get that bleeping wall plastered in the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she seriously brought a mirror outside to take pics of herself in her thrash cheaps outfits. Lord above grant me patience 🙄🤷‍♀️🙄 also, it's not that warm out calm down with the summer clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this the same Terrie McEvoy that rigged competitions on her Instagram page and was telling people she was related to the owner of the prize and the owner clarified and said Terrie was in fact not a relation

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has she seriously brought a mirror outside to take pics of herself in her thrash cheaps outfits. Lord above grant me patience 🙄🤷‍♀️🙄 also, it's not that warm out calm down with the summer clothes
Imagine the neighbours watching her taking photos of herself 😂

Reactions: 2
I actually came here to say this I was laughing so much at her post thinking the neighbours would be like look at that walnut, if she was a chocolate bar she'd eat herself

Reactions: 6
That blue tracksuit in her latest reel looks so similar to the one in Rosie’s launch yesterday

Reactions: 1
Now Permanent TSB?! I swear I cannot keep up with the amount of ads. If it wasnt bad enough from jumping from clothes brands (Nasty Gal, H&M,GTT,Vavavoom,Karen Millen, Pamela Scott,Nike, lifestyle sports...and these are only in the last week) to her Sosue makeup/tan to Asap skincare to whatever that jewellery to that rip off vitamin drink to the fertility clinic. How brands can see any integrity in the girl I really don't know

Reactions: 17
I actually think she was more attractive years ago - her face has definitely changed with fillers and not for the best, it’s a shame.
If you took off the tan, makeup and eyelashes she’s not actually that attractive but when she does her self up she looks amazing. But no, natural beauty not really

Reactions: 8
Now Permanent TSB?! I swear I cannot keep up with the amount of ads. If it wasnt bad enough from jumping from clothes brands (Nasty Gal, H&M,GTT,Vavavoom,Karen Millen, Pamela Scott,Nike, lifestyle sports...and these are only in the last week) to her Sosue makeup/tan to Asap skincare to whatever that jewellery to that rip off vitamin drink to the fertility clinic. How brands can see any integrity in the girl I really don't know
Just makes me not want to buy from those brands

Reactions: 3
Lads I’m with permanent tsb and between her and another blogger I think I might move to the credit union. Anyone any advice x

Reactions: 4
Shes skinny and she looks well with a full face if make up...im the insta world thats all it takes unfortunately...

Reactions: 4
Lads I’m with permanent tsb and between her and another blogger I think I might move to the credit union. Anyone any advice x
Def go to your credit union. They all have online banking/mobile apps now and some even have current accounts. They’re great 👍

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.