Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got mind off Ali ecpress if you cant wait for shipping. โ‚ฌ7 delivered with an initial and dob.. its fab
Sorry to derail for a sec... I've never used ali before.. can u pay with paypal and what do I search for for the necklace you got ? Thanks a mil ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

Reactions: 2
Sorry to derail for a sec... I've never used ali before.. can u pay with paypal and what do I search for for the necklace you got ? Thanks a mil ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
@Get off my chest you pay with Ali pay, itโ€™s a safe way to pay.. Ali express hold your money until you receive your order, iv been using Ali years and years and never once had a problem, iv never bought jewellery off it (apart from a few pairs of earrings) but I have literally bought everything else on it from clothes, make up (benefit gimme brow dupe โ‚ฌ4 and itโ€™s unreal) just Jordanโ€™s make up brush dupe, hair clips, makeup bags, baby stuff, you name it I bought it.. get on it and save yourself some ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 1
@Get off my chest you pay with Ali pay, itโ€™s a safe way to pay.. Ali express hold your money until you receive your order, iv been using Ali years and years and never once had a problem, iv never bought jewellery off it (apart from a few pairs of earrings) but I have literally bought everything else on it from clothes, make up (benefit gimme brow dupe โ‚ฌ4 and itโ€™s unreal) just Jordanโ€™s make up brush dupe, hair clips, makeup bags, baby stuff, you name it I bought it.. get on it and save yourself some ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Omg thank u so much.... off I go to treat myself... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคญthank u ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ’™

Omg thank u so much.... off I go to treat myself... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคญthank u ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ’™
0EA4C174-89BC-44BB-8209-24DD7CDB8790.png

I saw a necklace terror has from Lillywho for like โ‚ฌ100. I searched On Ali and got it for 80c! No joke like 20c delivery, came last week and the quality is amazing! Kinda like the quality from New Look/tesco .I get so many compliments. The only downfall is it look a month to arrive. Check it out

• Heart
Reactions: 4
here you go not sure if this is exactly the one you want but im sure youll find it.
just type this in to Ali. it should bring it up for you.
also unsure if you can pay with paypal.
Personalized bar necklace Stainless steel customized nameplate jewelry Mom gift Necklace for Women Gift for Mom Gift Bracelet

She is beautiful...model good looks and so much potential but ruins it all with the ads and swipe ups...if she kept the quality of her content high she really could have a fantastic online presence...but now she reminds me of a second hand car salesman...

Terrie would sell her granny! Sheโ€™s has had her teeth done and god knows what else and uses filters all the time. Is this a Rave thread for Terror!

Reactions: 9
Terrie would sell her granny! Sheโ€™s has had her teeth done and god knows what else and uses filters all the time. Is this a Rave thread for Terror!
Not green eyed monster but I donโ€™t see her as stunning at all and like you say basic when she goes on minus the tan and full face. Must be exhausting for them plastered in tan and makeup 24/7

Reactions: 12
Not green eyed monster but I donโ€™t see her as stunning at all and like you say basic when she goes on minus the tan and full face. Must be exhausting for them plastered in tan and makeup 24/7
Iโ€™m not green either cos Iโ€™m totes gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜ lol ๐Ÿ˜. I wonder how much sheโ€™s selling during this Lockdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.