Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think in this day and age not everything has to be public, people can show gratitude to the other person without hundreds of thousands of people having to know it even happened
the huns can’t it’s what they thrive off

Reactions: 5
It is a very nice thing for Terrie to do but there was no need for Shannen to mention it and for Terrie to then share it
It just screams of that Friends episode when Pheobe says you can never do a selfless good deed!!😄 Terror will find some way of boosting her ego regardless!

Reactions: 6
It is a very nice thing for Terrie to do but there was no need for Shannen to mention it and for Terrie to then share it
I agree
I just think in this day and age not everything has to be public, people can show gratitude to the other person without hundreds of thousands of people having to know it even happened
Yeah! But more than likely they will both gain a few hundred followers so they see it as a win win

A LOT of this ( and I’m no terry fan) was Shannon bragging that she’s friends with terrie. Shannon is that teenage girl desperate for attention that never grew up. She got sick as a teen and obviously got so much attention, shes the same now. Did we need to know David made her a smoothie ? She wants people to know that she is being looked after by terrie she thinks it gives her some recognition

Reactions: 12
The Good Samaritan and all that 🙄

View attachment 516671
Shannon saying Terror will go mad when she finds out she said it on her page, then terror posting it, a goss.ie made an article on it, I don’t kno who’s worse
Goss.ie is so stupid. I can already see their next article “Terrie Mcevoy opens up about being the only nurse in Ireland during the pandemic”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually really liked terrie and she always my go to but now im seeing her completely different after reading this thread

Reactions: 2
How many times is she ‘collabing’ with McGorisks pharmacy and still can’t pronounce it properly! Are they afraid to correct her? I use to order all my tan etc from them, I have since changed since I saw them using her to promote them!

Reactions: 4
What the duck is up with those lashes. All the white? They look like tit quality. She would literally flog ANYTHING

Sorry about the orange mark my finger slipped 😆
🤣🤣 I was zooming in on the orange mark 😂 but agree the lashes look ridiculous. Does she not do any shifts in the hospital anymore? Her flogging is getting out of control. I had to unfollow. Terrie compared to other influencers always comes across as poor or in need of money. Like is it just me gets that vibe off her? The house looks empty and that garden is abysmal and then David never looks like he’s doing work to generate an income. It’s as if they’re constantly paying back loans or something. Just get the vibe of a pauper off her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤣🤣 I was zooming in on the orange mark 😂 but agree the lashes look ridiculous. Does she not do any shifts in the hospital anymore? Her flogging is getting out of control. I had to unfollow. Terrie compared to other influencers always comes across as poor or in need of money. Like is it just me gets that vibe off her? The house looks empty and that garden is abysmal and then David never looks like he’s doing work to generate an income. It’s as if they’re constantly paying back loans or something. Just get the vibe of a pauper off her
I’d say she doesn’t spend a euro. The type to turn up to a wedding with no card.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think Terrie has completely checked out and isnt even interested in engaging with her followers or sharing her life anymore...she only come on to sell...shes almost robotic, her passion and drive for this is long gone...she got lucky that she gained her following at the right time and its just too lucrative for her to quit...reminds me a bit of FBG but Terrie hasnt dropped the facad...yet

Reactions: 10
I unfollowed her ages ago, just went for a look and it's saying user not found. Does that mean I'm blocked or did she change her username?

Reactions: 5
I’d say she doesn’t spend a euro. The type to turn up to a wedding with no card.
Yeah I get the sense that she does have money but doesn’t spend much/need to. If you look at her hair care, skin care, make up, perfume, supplements, sports gear it’s all in collaboration with brands that send the stuff to her. She literally never says no to anything free or a collab.

She bought pasta bolognese and didn't realize it had beef in it. Is she THAT bleeping thick? (Clearly she is.) And that wild yoke of a dog launching into the packages again, ugh she drives me up the bloody wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Every Q&A Terrie has ever done - don’t ask me about having babies. It’s so rude. As soon as she is being paid - ask whatever you want, don’t be afraid. Terrie you utter scumbag you should be ashamed of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.