Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone able to get a copy of the drinks menu online or have been there before?? Like is he having a laugh, his drink no one knows about stocked in Portugal!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Terrie: Girls help me pick an outfit, oh no, I don’t know which to choose …. #ad….. sure of course it’s an ad what else would it be 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
That bottle of white wave has been doing the rounds for what 2 years now? Jesus it’s just mortifying at this stage. I’d say it’s still all the original stock as well.

Reactions: 8
the company that make the gin, listoke distillery, does not even mention them along with their other brands !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It can be stocked there all it wants, who is going to stroll in and ask for when this goon couldn’t even shift it from SuperValu 🙄 and as for looking for a babysitter to “record the podcast” so they can go on the lash more like, I assume her doormat sister has the child while they’re doin the rounds of vilamoura like a single, childless couple.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Would anyone thing there is some sort of coercive control going on? You more hear about men doing it to women but hear me out:
Cut off from family.
Financially dependent on her.

Just thinking there.
Definitely. I couldn’t believe how frail he got. I’d say she’s a nightmare to live with. She’s alienated him from his friends and family and his whole life is minding his child and pampering other demands. It’s sad

Reactions: 6
I see she's merching from her new house already, no time wasted. So busy unpacking!! That poor child being used for her adverts, they have no shame.
I doubt these outfits even made it in the suitcase to Portugal.
I liked a comment on this post and I got blocked 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Pippas IG… very normal… some followed, some unfollowed….
---
Sosueme IG…. Normal…. A lot of unfollowing as oppose to following…. Now wait for this absolute scammer…….
---
Our little con artist….. plus plus plus plus plus plus and no minus’ to be seen. Isn’t that just astonishing!!!!!!! Now when you compare it to sosu and pippa, that just goes to show she buying her followers!!!! How embarrassing is this….. she likes to think she’s little miss popular 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Pippas IG… very normal… some followed, some unfollowed….
---
Sosueme IG…. Normal…. A lot of unfollowing as oppose to following…. Now wait for this absolute scammer…….
---
Our little con artist….. plus plus plus plus plus plus and no minus’ to be seen. Isn’t that just astonishing!!!!!!! Now when you compare it to sosu and pippa, that just goes to show she buying her followers!!!! How embarrassing is this….. she likes to think she’s little miss popular 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
How is this not seen by brands, surely they should monitor this type of thing?

Reactions: 8
Does she realise not one person gives a tit about her morning thoughts? No one cares. Mortified for her and Sue with calling their shoes “Kelly” or “Kim”

Reactions: 7
Definitely. I couldn’t believe how frail he got. I’d say she’s a nightmare to live with. She’s alienated him from his friends and family and his whole life is minding his child and pampering other demands. It’s sad
Quite sad isn’t it? Looking at his IG from a few years back, he was frequently posting pics of his sisters. You can tell her adored them. I reckon she is a raving narcissist and she’s completely isolated him. Feel bad for the poor lad!

Reactions: 2
Don't feel bad for davey he is as bad as terrie and much more aggressive . Why would he go against terrie sure he would also then have to get a job and actually pay for stuff. He couldn't give two shites, he is as selfish as her, plus nikki is also as bad as the pair of them maybe that's why they don't get on too alike and egos too big .

Reactions: 11
Obviously davey is not making the effort which he should do seen as he has already lost his mother. I did hear terrie treated staff like shite when his mother was unwell

Reactions: 4
Don't feel bad for davey he is as bad as terrie and much more aggressive . Why would he go against terrie sure he would also then have to get a job and actually pay for stuff. He couldn't give two shites, he is as selfish as her, plus nikki is also as bad as the pair of them maybe that's why they don't get on too alike and egos too big .
That's exactly my feelings aswell.. himself and Nikki come across as witches... one can't do better than the other. But Nikki is definitely the bully in the family set up... she says jump, they say how high. Her poor Dad also gets a hard time from her

Reactions: 3