Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh sorry, you went to Donegal, you went into get that trend and ASKED them for freebies no doubt…. I’m sorry this trip was meant to be for your ‘ friend’…. Not for you but you made it all about you!!!! Selfish witch!!! Trying wedding dresses on, making it all about you! Sick 🤢

Reactions: 3
With friends like Terrie who needs enemies! I can see why she fell out with a few of her friends

Reactions: 9
Hate when someone half tells a story or won’t reply again 🙄 atleast add some context

Reactions: 17
Hahaha sorry 😂 busy day at work gals...

Here's the tea from multiple well placed, confirmed sources:

Lough Eske Castle- the gals landed to the (usually) very calm and proper bar in the eve and got absolutely wasted. Terrie herself went over and sat beside an elderly couple, started talking with the friend about whose partner had the biggest 🍆, made the couple so uncomfortable they went to bed with their drinks!!! Staff tried to intervene....they kept going around annoying other patrons all night, loud and crass...ended up being the last in the bar and the friend REFUSED point blank multiple times to leave, said she herself was a Guard, abusive to staff and awful (not Terrie to be fair).... in the end the Gardai were called on them! Terrie managed to drag ur one to their bedroom and by the time the Gardai arrived they weren't in the bar. Garda asked if Castle wanted to press charges but they decided not to...even though Garda said the friend committed a few offences including impersonating a guard and drunk and disorderly! They also could have been kicked out technically as they weren't paying 👀
They went to Pearls and Lace the next time and were extremely rude to the staff, entitled and demanding! If I get anymore info I'll post and sorry again for the delay. ☕

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Haah, delighted if that’s true! Might make places rethink their freebies. You only had to look at the carry on of them in the pool, making bleeping TikToks like teenagers.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omgggggg mortifying - the hotel should have pressed charges. 5 star hotel I would absolutely be raging if I paid for a stay and had someone talking about David's teeny tiny ⚾s ewwww disgusting.

Reactions: 6
I see dr_niamh_lynch talking about the importance of keeping babies shoe free. Reminds my of Terror putting all sorts of shite on Sydder’s feet and potentially delaying her walking
---
Hahaha sorry 😂 busy day at work gals...

Here's the tea from multiple well placed, confirmed sources:

Lough Eske Castle- the gals landed to the (usually) very calm and proper bar in the eve and got absolutely wasted. Terrie herself went over and sat beside an elderly couple, started talking with the friend about whose partner had the biggest 🍆, made the couple so uncomfortable they went to bed with their drinks!!! Staff tried to intervene....they kept going around annoying other patrons all night, loud and crass...ended up being the last in the bar and the friend REFUSED point blank multiple times to leave, said she herself was a Guard, abusive to staff and awful (not Terrie to be fair).... in the end the Gardai were called on them! Terrie managed to drag ur one to their bedroom and by the time the Gardai arrived they weren't in the bar. Garda asked if Castle wanted to press charges but they decided not to...even though Garda said the friend committed a few offences including impersonating a guard and drunk and disorderly! They also could have been kicked out technically as they weren't paying 👀
They went to Pearls and Lace the next time and were extremely rude to the staff, entitled and demanding! If I get anymore info I'll post and sorry again for the delay. ☕
I would go absolutely crazy if I was a paying guest that night. I’d demand they be kicked out. Dirty skangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tad bit dramatic if I’m been honest myself 🤣🤣🤣
Yes but you must remember this is Terries “job” would you turn up to work pissed, make a nuisance of yourself to the extent the guards had to be rang and disrupt everyone around you?

Reactions: 4