Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we expect from a thick uneducated bleep though? I know they look nothing alike but himself and terrie remind me of that weird brother & sister duo, same difference, on xfactor back in the day! Please say someone remembers them!? 😭🤣
No but Terrie and his sister are the image which makes the whole thing weirder!

Reactions: 3
Another night away to the solis lough eske in donegal. In fairness she must be wrecked after taking Perth to get her face painted

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We should definitely start tracking her nights away. We have been doing it on the twins and me thread and it’s crazy to see it all down in writing. I’d say Terrie would give Julie a run for her money.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There something seriously wrong with her that she is away so much. She obviously has serious issues and cannot cope with anything. Her content has gone dire in the past few years. Every time I check her page it’s the same aul shite.

Reactions: 10
We should definitely start tracking her nights away. We have been doing it on the twins and me thread and it’s crazy to see it all down in writing. I’d say Terrie would give Julie a run for her money.
I agree and that way there’s no denying it.

Do ye remember when she was waffling on about ‘ mum guilty’ back a while ago??!!! She doesn’t feel mum guilt bleeping odd for her child all the time??? Her own daughter doesn’t even call her mammy anymore!!!!

Reactions: 8
Do ye remember when she was waffling on about ‘ mum guilty’ back a while ago??!!! She doesn’t feel mum guilt bleeping odd for her child all the time??? Her own daughter doesn’t even call her mammy anymore!!!!
Like she cares, she had that child to keep the handbag busy! I mean he needs to fill his time between laser hair treatments 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s with the instahuns avoiding their kids all the time FBG is as bad as terror if not worse least Terror dress her child properly FBG are like paupers

Reactions: 6
What’s with the instahuns avoiding their kids all the time FBG is as bad as terror if not worse least Terror dress her child properly FBG are like paupers
Fbg takes it to a whole new level. Her poor children look so neglected.

Reactions: 3
Imagine sitting in the pool at the ridiculously expensive 5 star hotel and having these full time mad bastards flap around the pool making reels. Mortified for them.

Reactions: 11
Or imagine been out with your friend, to just be on your phone constantly, posting pre recorded shite??? Your with your friend Terrie, stay off your phone and don’t be so rude!!!

Reactions: 7
Ah now ladies, if she wasn’t taking photos of every moment of her trips away she might have to pay for something 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6